Tutankharmon - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow

Chin up bro ! Like the people are saying, the bud looks good. Make the best of it looks salvageable. Sorry to see that happen. Did you have a timer failure ?

I have a few AK X Cherry Cheese crosses, I have two growing now in fact. One is AK47 X CC X Skunk#1, and the other is crossed with sour kiwi, both nice and vigorous, and very nice looking plants, hmmmm wonder if you and I got them from the same place LA?

Cheers all, yes Dank I believe we did lol. New journal now running I'm gonna ask for this to be moved to incomplete tomoz.
Here is a little bit of bud off Gert in her honour!!!!!!!
20131121_152522.jpg
20131121_152538.jpg

Smoking that very bud right now and its harsh as needs curing. I might go water cure as Rico suggested I'm not sure lol but its really quite strong lol. I'm sat here with a dry mouth from the crap in it still but as for effect I'm very happy!!!!!!! :) :)
I reckon I have a good 8 oz of buds that look like one above. I cant believe how good it is considering the fact it got cooked in a tiny space in one night, all lit up all the way till the point of being dry enough to go straight into jars (just to get a bit more moisture back lol.)
Doesn't smell until crumbled. but I have smoked a lot worse in my time and after cure should be great. Just have to keep it looking as frosty as it does and I should be good for xmas.
I'll document water cure etc on here then shut it down and move the thread

I told you it was mature enough. some cats on here always pull that early. bud looks good, +reps :)

Yep Craw. I have to keep the makeshift door open when lights on at all times in my little space. There is a little kitchen extractor venting out. but obviously at night I shut the door up for light seal. then lights go out on timer! Timer failed! and being in such a tiny space with 400 hitting it all night. there was no way that the fan could keep up. It just managed to vent all the smell out so I couldnt even catch it due to the stink of cooking weed!

Was it a general household timer la? We're not to use those ones must be heavier duty I broke two last grow. Something about the high call of eccentric fuses the copper wire inside the timer instead of the circut being able to be broke its a constant live. Still 8oz is 8oz mate n it looks nice in pik

Theres a guy on Fleabay selling the good uns for £6.99 + £1.99 postage. I was gutted coz I bought mine for twice that lol :)

Interesting stuff about timers guys. Although I don't switch heavy current with mine they are cheap digital ones from that household goods store ****insons @ £5.99 a pop. And one from the catalogue store I think. They have all been good so far. Do you think I ought to review this after what happened ? Or have I just answered my own question ?

If you use HPS or MH lights you need a timer with HD contactors to handle the inductive loads my mate :)

Thanks OZ, I shall make a mental note of that for the day I go to big boys style lighting.

Back
Top Bottom