Tutankharmon - 400HPS - Soil Coco Mix - Grow

Many thanks my friends. It fkd me up for a bit Iill be honest! but now Im all over my flux girl and will plant my beans in the next few days. Ill start a new journal soon. Ill post gerts dry wait then shut this thread down and get it moved to incomplete. Shouldnt take long to finish drying lol. I reck on 6 ish.

What do you guys and gals think about curing for a few weeks then using my magical butter?? Do you reckon id get anything worth my while?????

Definitely use the MB machine to make butter, infused oils, tinctures, whatever you can harvest from the leaves and any bud you don't smoke. Just use more to make up for early harvest. I've made some excellent butter by filling up the machine with shake and leaves. There's THC everywhere.

Holy merde! I know your disgusted bro. As many have said, it happens. I know that doesn't help much. There will be a Girt II. Bigger & better! You've inspired & taught us through her & it's appreciated.
Pipes up....to Girt.

I wouldn't call gert a failure. that bud looks mature, smokable, and sellable.

also she has some green leaves on her that are full of water. if you water her, she may come back. if you try this I would suggest using distilled water and some molasses.

I dont mind admitting that I'm actually sat here crying at moment sounds so stupid for big hairy assed sod like me.

Doesn't sound stupid to me! I will also admit that I had tears in my eyes yesterday when I saw Rico's Unscrogina stump (and that was an intentional harvest!) and I do now looking at your Gert. I just had this conversation with my husband yesterday - I'd never be married to someone ashamed to cry. We humans feel hard loss in our souls... nothing to be embarrassed about.

I'm so sorry this happened to you, LA. You're always so cheerful and positive... just downright sucks.

+reps for you because tears show how much you love what you do. Nobody more deserving.

Now I'm going to keep crying and eating my fried chicken.

Fabulous news about the upcoming grow..... Pleased u managed to find positives out of the awfull situation
I'd be tempted to go with RICO water curing to clean nutes out.... That way no long cure and you can still have Christmas.
U no what it's like in our country mate. A lot of the bud sourced ain't very good mate. Think about yourself mate

Many thanks Dresney, Cajun, b.real, Alex and Rico and everyone else. Will look into water cure for def. You live you learn lol. Now Gitt is got my atention as well as Molly Mcfly. Just need to get some soil and small pots and the others will be up and running. Ill explore loads of diff training styles and have fun with so many different and new strains. 9 diff strains should be a right giggle to be honest. So I cant wait lol.
Anyone with info on any of the strains I mentioned, please holla as I have no idea about them cheers.

Omg how did i miss this :(
Im almost crying she was one of the most beuatiful ladies i have ever seen!

But as other said, dont let her go to waste!!!

Water cure her and she will be smooooth as ice, only downside is that the smell gos away completely.
More potent/G to :) And if u think the weed is to weak use it to mix the strong stuff or with some hash :)

I hade one girl that died on me after 5 weeks of flower, was my first grow, didnt cure it at all and dried it to fast =)
Gave all of the 80 grams to a friend and 1 week later he/she had sold it all :) No complaints from any

OMG ...

Made me so sad to read this WTF !? ... I never even knew an extra 12 hours of light could do THAT kind of damage to such a mature lady !?!?!?

My condolences and wishes go out to you and your missus LA my friend !

You haven't wasted anyones time here at 420. I have enjoyed being along the journey and I bet everyone else has too !

Fingers crossed for your Christmas to come bro ... I know you'll work things out ... If she isn't palatable just shot her to the nearest dealer for a nice price ... I'm sure she will make MANY people high and happy :) ... But just to know where it had come from I would be proud and privileged to have a part of Gert inside my lungs :)

Looking forward to what Flux Lady brings for you ... Hopefully not another repeat of Gert !

Peace and Love to you my friend ! ... And MANY thanks for your help and kind rhyming words of wisdom !

:peace::love:

I have some cotton candy & have heard great things about this strain. I'm not familiar with the 2 different breeds of Sour Diesel, but Sour Diesel is pretty awesome, easy to grow as I'm sure you know. I have some of the WWxskunk seeds from Herbie's (haven't planted yet). WW crossed with the Skunk should be mind blowing. AK47 & cherry cheese huh? Now that I'm really interested in.
Hope your feeling better bro. The entire Ganja valley is behind ya!

Hi LA ...

Quick question ...

When would I go about topping my photo strains ?

The biggest one atm is showing her 6th node and branches at internodes are getting bigger by the hour !

the sooner the better so those side shoots start growing instead of the main shoot

Oh my God! I feel like a little "excuse my french" BITCH stressing over my little seedlings. All joking aside, Gert was my personal best plant I've ever witnessed as far as structure goes. There's not much I can say that hasn't been said already.

One thing I can say though; you've started a revolution with your Fluxing methods. I've heard it said that this is nothing new but nowhere have I seen any pics that even resemble what your doing. If nothing else you've shown the whole 420 community & our guest how it's done. I wouldn't be surprised to see your name pop-up in grow guides & books in the near future. So try not to focus on the case of bad timing literally but on the accomplishments of Gert.

Back
Top Bottom