Playerunknown's Auto Grow In Coco!

wow so far behind here. your correct about the 3 times flushing thing for coco shed. not knowing any ppm is a def issue too. you have expert eyes on here playerunknown.
dont give up hope just yet !!

wow so far behind here. your correct about the 3 times flushing thing for coco shed. not knowing any ppm is a def issue too. you have expert eyes on here playerunknown.
dont give up hope just yet !!
whats the diff between a ppm meter and a ph meter?

whats the diff between a ppm meter and a ph meter?
The ph meter is used to measure how acidic or alkaline your nutrient solution is and the ppm/ec meter is used to measure how strong your solution is. Hope that helps :)

In soil I do a full feeding after a flush, corrected for whatever the reason was for flushing. In coco you can probably go light since you're watering all the time!
hey shed, when growing in coco do you feed with nutes every watering? or every other?

hey shed, when growing in coco do you feed with nutes every watering? or every other?
No need as long as your final feeding is pH'd. And I'm a soil/ProMix grower, but in coco some feed every day and some do other variations like nute, water, water. Some manufacturers have different recommendations as well.

I run promix as well but I still feed everytime! I’m a very light feeder though and I haven’t got any nute burn yet. The girls this round are happy healthy and full of Joy!

Back
Top Bottom