Playerunknown's Auto Grow In Coco!

Growing organically doesn't remove all the guessing unless you have perfected the mix in your living organic soil (LOS). And even those who have managed to dial in their soil still sometimes need to top dress with additional organic nutes when the plant asks for it.

And using organic vs non-organic nutes still leaves you with the same decisions about how much to add of what.

There really is no silver bullet for growing. You find what works for your style and you perfect it. Some start with one thing and end up with another. Chasing the perfect method can be a frustrating quest.

True but a simple estimated top dress usually fixes anything that you read wrong on the plant. Of course things could go wrong, always that chance, but there are some tried and true recipes prescribed for marijuana per volume unit of soil that seriously take most of the guessing out of it. I read it’s especially true if you know how to water slowly and don’t flush the nutes out of your pot.

What do you mean when you say “organics” @DET—PDX ? Are you referring to natural fertilizers like compost for example(which in my mind is natural) vs chemical fertilizers?

Yeah natural broken down, fermenting, compost. It really provides a constant life cycle in the soil for nutrients so you typically don’t need to add much except more nitrogen/Phosphorus fixing bacteria and some sugar for them to expand with.

Once upon a time there was a young grower who tried his hand at coco... he did not like it at all so he hacked down his 4 autos to start a perpetual grow. Thank you to everyone who has tried to help me during this frustrating time lol. Perhaps I'll try my hand at coco again someday but that day won't be anytime very soon. I'll be starting up a journal for my perpetual grow so I'll hope to see some of yall there once it's made and going! cheers

Once upon a time there was a young grower who tried his hand at coco... he did not like it at all so he hacked down his 4 autos to start a perpetual grow. Thank you to everyone who has tried to help me during this frustrating time lol. Perhaps I'll try my hand at coco again someday but that day won't be anytime very soon. I'll be starting up a journal for my perpetual grow so I'll hope to see some of yall there once it's made and going! cheers
sorry to read that. i struggled with auto plant too. prefer fems. good luck on next one . please sub me in bud

:eek:
Oh no! :rip:

Lol wha happened !

Back
Top Bottom