IMG_8499.JPG

chronic
IMG_8497.JPG

IMG_8493.JPG

sensistar again
IMG_8489.JPG

IMG_8485.JPG

IMG_8478.JPG

ok you see some of the pistils are starting to get color and thats what im asking hpw long should they take to finish in optimal condition?
i dont have optimal condition but i wanna know how well am i doing

ok bye
a

dude these pics just inspired me to stop tying my plant down so much. im just gonna tie it differently tomorrow. fuck lol

that's great
what do you say - do these plants have to go more than 3weeks
i have a feeling that it might be ready earlier
it would be nice :grinjoint:
im already makin plans for next grow - anybody have any suggestions of which seed bank should i choose for best quality that is available for reasonable amount of money
a

since i grow in that small closet i should be lookin for quantity too
i do know that sensi seed bank is probably the best choice i have but you never know right?
somebody might have some crazy genetics thats way beyond.....
thanks alot anybody that wont bother to give me some useable answers
a

idk how many more weeks but just go by the trichomes colors buddy dont rush it

yeah im having hand microscop(18x)& for sure im gonna be looking for the change in the color of trychoms.
what i dont understand totally is that i read some folks say you have to look at the color of the pistils too(70%brown,30white) becouse sometimes trychomes don't go amber for long...im gonna be looking for both pistils&trychome color to change and im gonna be sending pics if im not gonna be sure

im not gonna rush,maybe only with 1 plant
im working on my patience hard this time - its crazy

ok i still hope anyone write about any interesting seedbank-if anyone have tried some genetics is alot more easyer to go right and getting those than...i dont even wanna think in how many ways can you get ripped off.can anyone imagine somebody out there sending seeds from industrial hemp and you grow it for months and then you find out

ok thanks bye
a

i would harvest when i see a few amber trichs.
but thats just me cause i like a certain buzz off my weed but you probably wanna go like 50% amber and 50% cloudy white

:ganjamon:yeah i like a heavy indica buzz and ill let them go till more than 50% is milky and a few amber - am i repeating what you're saying haha .well yeah i def.like a heavy effect from weed couse im used to smoke all these super ultra mega...skunks all the time
not that i dont like a good sativa but i dont have access to decent outdoor or indoor grown sativa.

actually im 100%ok with all kinds of buzz :allgood:

its time for another update of my sweet little garden:

IMG_8591.JPG

IMG_8616.JPG

IMG_8606.JPG

hey anyone i thought chronic was an indica but look at the leaves how slim they are
what's that about??
a

Wow, just found your journal searching for chronic. First off :bravo: . Those are looking amaizing! Its hard to wait the last few weeks but it is worth all the hard work so far. They definitely put on the most weight the last few weeks. Just keep checking the trics. for color. I use a 60x-100x scope to look at them. Your setup is great, I think I will do one just like it in my small closet next time. Sweet tooth is amaizing smoke, I had some a few years back and it is one I will always remember. That chronic is looking so good, keep it up. :welldone:

thanks man that means alot,im tryin hard to maintain temp&humidity and iam having a nightmare flushing them without proper ph meter and ec(i havent thought about the runoff water..)but they finally startin to show some real beauty and im all crazy about it

sure this waiting for two more weeks can be a little difficiult without proper stash of buds

i sampled a few little nugs of sensi and its a killer smoke for sure its way stronger now after 6weeks of flowering than most of skunks im smoking and it gets you high for about 3hours maybe more
ok now i know why she's sooo sticky:blunt: :tokin:

sweet tooth must be high quality smoke if you only look at the trychoms - cant wait to bake it :bigtoke: :bigtoke: :bigtoke: hard on this brain toxic material :ganjamon:

only for chronic i dont know what to expect really i tested few little undeveloped buds(which i cut on day 21 of 12/12 - they were not getting any light)but that wasnt much so i hope its gonna be ok
it appears very nice for a strain very strong looking powerfull plant that grows very quickly and vigorous i think that buds are gonna be solid hard when dry&cured
anyone here smoked chronic??? can you just write down here if its heavy,uplifting,...
a

Back
Top Bottom