CBD Skunk Haze From Uruguay

what about co2,if your sealed up in a fridge how is she getting fresh air? also i found out 5 c is 41f not good that will slow her all the way down and may kill her, any lower than 50f will stunt growth, and without fresh air or co2 there will be problems, you can get some yeast and sugar water in a milk jug add a cup sugar,a tsp yeast and half gallon water, dump half once a week and add fresh sugar and water, but you gotta get that 5c up

what about co2,if your sealed up in a fridge how is she getting fresh air? also i found out 5 c is 41f not good that will slow her all the way down and may kill her, any lower than 50f will stunt growth, and without fresh air or co2 there will be problems, you can get some yeast and sugar water in a milk jug add a cup sugar,a tsp yeast and half gallon water, dump half once a week and add fresh sugar and water, but you gotta get that 5c up

It's not sealed. The ventilation woks well.
But when lights goes off the temperature goes really down! I'll try to fix it.
Thanks.

I can't see any apparently problem. The humidity is around 60% and temperature between 18 - 25 Celsius. The only concern is when the bulb is off (6h per day) the temperature goes down to 5 degrees Celsius, and maybe it's slowing the plant growth.
Thanks for answer!

You may need a heater to keep your air temperature at 15° Celsius during the darkness periods of the day. You want from 20°-30° Celsius and 50%-70% humidity for vegetative growth and 30%-50% humidity for flowering. I would add a heater in the area where the intake air is.

Also, don't get discouraged if your FIM doesn't work the first try.

It was discovered by accident, and it's very difficult to do. My first one didn't work, the 2nd time I got it. You should know in 3-7 days if it worked or not. You'll want to watch closely to see that the main top is gone, and instead is growing 2 or more tops. With a FIM the goal is 4+ tops, but if you only get 2 tops, that works great too!

It's been four days since the FIM and I think it didn't work.
The main top seems to be growing... :/
The good news is that the plant is much better after flushing and higher temperatures.

I'm thinking to top her, suggestions?
DSCF19452.jpg
DSCF19461.jpg

Yesterday night I topped her.
The older tops were very developed, and the ones from below are at the same level. Maybe the 4 tops grow together. :smokin:

Now I'll wait a week until she recovers and then start the flowering period and some LST.

This strain smells really like a skunk. I've been bringing it inside home at night and next morning my house is all seasoned, even without any flower!!
DSCF19491.jpg
DSCF19541.jpg
DSCF1952.jpg

Yesterday night I topped her.
The older tops were very developed, and the ones from below are at the same level. Maybe the 4 tops grow together. :smokin:

Now I'll wait a week until she recovers and then start the flowering period and some LST.

This strain smells really like a skunk. I've been bringing it inside home at night and next morning my house is all seasoned, even without any flower!!

That's one thing I enjoy about defoliating and handling the plants, inspecting them for pests and problems.. the smell on my hands afterwards. It's really relaxing, and would be fantastic if it were able to be used for aromatherapy.

That looks like a nice top job there, and your plant is looking great. Keep up the good work! :Namaste:

It's also relaxing to smoke one with your plants, and just admire the beauty of the plant.

You also save a lot of money by growing your own medicine instead of buying it. And even better, you control the quality of it, and you know exactly what was used to grow it, so you don't have to worry about someone spraying bad pesticides on the plants.

And I was just looking for info on the strain you're growing, but I couldn't find a THC:CBD ratio in your journal. How much THC and CBD is in this strain?

I'm in the US. UNITED States? I don't think so. The only unity here is they use the same currency.

Uruguay is doing great with legalization, and your president's plan to sell it for less than the black market should cut down on that crime problem! They will also benefit from additional revenue to use to improve programs in your country. It's a great plan. Only Colorado and Washington have totally legalized it here, and Colorado has been doing amazing with additional tax revenue.

Well,

The plant has been vegetating for 5 weeks from seed.
My indoor is not too high, I don't want the plant growing too much. Since I don't know how tall it will grow (it's a tall strain), and also due to the large flowering time, 10 to 12 weeks, I've decided to start the 12/12 hours cycle today.
For the next week I'll keep using the MH bulb, and then swap for HPS.
Suggestions?
DSCF19654.jpg
DSCF19663.jpg
DSCF19692.jpg

Back
Top Bottom