CBD Skunk Haze From Uruguay

My Cali Jack flowers 9-11 weeks. At first when buying it I wasn't sure because of the extra time, But it is producing some really fat buds, so I don't mind the extra time. Hopefully you'll see some real big buds on yours also.

And major props to your president for legalization. He has the right idea behind legalizing it to undercut the illegal sales. Rock on Uruguay!

Thanks Antics.

Our president really is a wise man!!
Always inspire me listening his speeches.

Now please have him talk to Obama... he needs some sense talked into him. The laws in the USA are insane. Every state with different laws over here.

Eventually I'd like to see it legal throughout the world, so 1 person can easily mail samples of seeds, or a bud they grew to share with friends throughout the world. Imagine the peace we'd see in the world then. In our state Colorado, already they are seeing LESS driving accidents, (almost at the historic low!), and less overdoses from pain medication.

I think it's safe to say that legalization works. :)

You live in one of the most complex countries in the world!
But, sooner or later, cannabis will be legal in entire USA too. It's just a matter of time!

We all agree that weed is a very effective medicine, by own experience!!
Also very pleasurable. hehehe

No shit man, tell me about it. It's the worst here sometimes. But I agree, I think it will be legal in most countries soon. Which will be nice, I have friends from all around the world from online gaming. It would be cool to share some of my grow with them :thumb:

The nice thing to learn while I meeting all of these people, most of them already use Cannabis for medicinal reasons. Very few only smoke it for recreational purposes.

Updating...

Tomorrow starts week 6 of 10 (or 11).
She still is growing upwards. I'm feeding twice a day with a ec=2.1/2.2 and pH between 5.7 and 6.0.
Space has been a problem, but now is all I have.
I think one month is enough time to the buds gets some weigh, hope so... :)
DSCF20753.jpg
DSCF20782.jpg
DSCF20802.jpg
DSCF20852.jpg

Keep growing, my friends!
:peace:

Helo my friends!

My CBD Skunk haze is so bushy that take pictures was very difficult, so I did not updated recently.
She is on week 9, I think so! I started to count one week after swapping the light period to 12/12, but the pistils started to turn the color last week, and the top of the flowers still are growing.
The trichomes are mostly milky but some still are clear.
There are exactly 2 weeks left, so I'll keep looking it closer.

IMG_129119.JPG
IMG_129023.JPG
IMG_128919.JPG
IMG_128623.JPG
IMG_128518.JPG

I've learned a lot about coco coir from this grow. It can be very productive, but a few rules must be followed.
The most important of them is not to treat it like soil. After the roots are well stablished the coco have to be fed a few times every day, 5 or even more times, dripping to waste 10 or 20%.
I'm working on a arduino project to automate my next grow. :)

I'm also gonna do some serious defoliation next time. For sure!
I cant wait to try this strain...

Peace to everybody!

Hello!

I've been very busy to write, but my grow finally is complete.
It took 11 weeks flowering, 10 days to dry, and its been curing for 2 weeks.
I'm very happy with the yield. I just weight it and the total is 109g.
Some of the buds, 20g to be exactly, are lost. When drying, some mold has sprouted, and I forced to make some tincture (the day I realized I've been very frustrated, it was one of the best top colas). Probably more ventilation was necessary.
Also, the sugar leaves were used to make liqueur (cold extraction method).

I'd like to share that this strain is very easy to grow, eventhough the large flowering period. It is very nice to smoke, very relaxing, uplifting, social, good for anxiety, a good pine flavor. The only issue is to wake up next day, is very difficult!
Also, coco core is probably the main reason of the big yield. It is a little bit trick in the beginning to understand how it works, but its very easy to control the feeding, and almost imposible to over water. I highly recommend it, but don't hand water, because it takes too much dedication, just install some drip system (I'll do it next time).

Thank to everyone that have helped me, sharing their knowledges, and patience to read my posts.
Keep growing, good luck!

DSCF22864.jpg
DSCF22962.jpg
DSCF22322.jpg
DSCF23033.jpg
DSCF23054.jpg
DSCF23084.jpg
DSCF23524.jpg
DSCF23592.jpg

:Namaste::peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Came out nice for such a short plant. You really don't have to water five times a day to get amazing results. He'll, look at my last 100% coco grow. Huge budz and I only hand water once a day.

All the local coco growers I know that use automated watering systems have it water three times a day and pull 11 oz per plant.

They have tried 5-8 times a day but all agree anything over 3 times is a waste of water and nutes. Not such a big deal if u are only watering one plant in a smaller container.

It is a big deal if you are watering 12 plants in five gallons or 6 plants in 15 gallon air pots

Back
Top Bottom