Aiob 1st Cabinet Indoor Soil Grow - Sensi Star - Chronic - ST#4

yeah i've seen an old fence for a turtle that i had 20 years ago and i thougt it would be less work if i improvise a little and that came out.
and no i didnt cut it or either think about bend on the side,but i think its a great idea couse it'll fit right in without need to atach anywhere,but i really wanna try the curve first it seems more logical to me.just becouse of light distribution and the fact that i would need 2x400w lamps in there for a flat screen to work best.i dont know its just my opinion and ill try it.
yeah and the plants look even better live :)
i just wanna say a problem that im facing now is when to put a screen ?in my plants are in 12th day of flowering
thanks
a.

i've done few very nice pics today:
IMG_7380.JPG

IMG_73661.JPG

IMG_7364.JPG

a.

put the screen in asap so they will start filling it in and the sides will stretch on up to it to fill all that in thats gonna look sick bro i cant wait :peace:

:thanks:for helping me figering this out

put the screen in asap so they will start filling it in and the sides will stretch on up to it to fill all that in thats gonna look sick bro i cant wait
well i dont understand what asap means,so would you explain please
do you mean to bend it up on the front an back also-if you mean that - yeah thats gonna look sick for sure if i managed to do that.it could work very nice.
i just have to wait till they stop to stretch(what do you say?)or im gonna have problems??
i wouldnt be thinking in this way if you guys didnt help a little
im gonna try to get this right and see how its gonna work best for me.
a.

sorry,im just so out sometimes i have to think for hours to figure out some words im not used to.well ill put it in as soon as the stretching will slow down a little.
thanks anyway
a

im sorry bro i keep forgetting that english isnt your strength mybad :peace:

asap is just a short way of saying As Soon As Possible

so i was saying put that screen in there right now if you feel comfortable doing so its your grow
when you put it in there, after a week or two it will start filling up so thats why i say put it in there as soon as you can so it will start to fill up for you :)

:tokin:

sorry again brother!

no need for sorry man - i'll have to learn it anyway - so thanks.even if i have to look for meanings is all good.and yes english isnt my strength yet.only that takes time.there is few words i dont understand but my problem is writing and talking,working on it.
you're really great here PoohBurrMedic, trying to get involved in my grow and getting it done like it supposed to be done.
i dont know what kind a crappy scrog can come out with my inexperiences.
you got it right i should be puting it in right now or i wont be able to train them thru the net.so :thanks:again - to open my eyes at least
i was thinkin while watching some awesome chronic grows that it wouldn hurt to modify a little my net to support the buds that'll grow crazy...i have difficulty to explain but will show you when its done.im interesting in how thick should be a canopy under 400hps at aprox.30cm off the plant for optimum penetration.anyone please explain.
i'll be showing you some pics of the scrog when installed later.for now i have some pics of yesterday.they're all just under (30cm)12inches for now.enyoy
IMG_74321.JPG

IMG_7427.JPG

IMG_7424.JPG

IMG_7423.JPG

IMG_7422.JPG

IMG_7416.JPG

IMG_74131.JPG

IMG_7411.JPG

IMG_7390.JPG

a.

hey
i was figering out how to get the light out of that closet more efficiently and i hope this'll make things developing in this direction.what do you think.am i gonna have any problems this way??? couse i can still put as many ties on the net as i want now or later i hope.
comments will be appreciated
:thanks:
a

the pics:
z28.JPG

IMG_7471.JPG

IMG_7469.JPG

this is the final configur.sorry its only one taken in that position and they're not in the order:
IMG_74681.JPG

IMG_74571.JPG

IMG_74521.JPG

IMG_74451.JPG

IMG_74421.JPG

ok once more the final look
IMG_74681.JPG

a.

has anyone experienced with 3D Scrog - the issue now is how to water them well and not to make a mess in there.guees ill be finding some plates for my pots or something and the grow space might be the problem later but ill just cut a few buds off if the space will get full...im very happy with the way things go for now.
:thanks:for watchin
everybody wish you a nice stoney day
:cool:
a

yea i would just put plastic down under the pots or trays to catch the water.

that looks awesome dude i think youll have a nice scrog! i would think about spacing the pots out enough to fit your arm between the plants so you can get to all of them to water them :peace:

thats what i thought before starting so i put it on the floor over the white reflective plastic that woudnt be any problems with water leaking behind the closet or rotting.but i forgot about how the floor must be slightly tilted to run off the water and now i have a problem.
what should i do.i cant tear it all apart now.maybe if i found right size of plates for the pots so there would be no standing water around.
well i arangged them in the way i like them to grow.
my priority is to get as much light to the canopy i can.so i space them looking from above on the left are sweettooths,and in the midle and right are chronics.sensi star is on the side.and with little effort i can still water them.
man this skunk that im smoking is so heavy :trance: i cant even remembere what i was trying to say.
later.
a

dude i feel you, im so stoned right now. i just uploaded pics for my journal and let me tell you, it was the hardest fucking thing ever! lol! new pipe kicks ass! :bongrip:

<yea im back with the scrog done ok for my views now,i didnt know that branches become so woody that will brake rigth away...few things gone wrong.
i topped accindentaly one cronic and broke a few branches off trying to train them like crazy for two days...but im looking it this way,at least ill have one chronic topped and will be able to see how it performs this way.i should of install the net one week earlier when the stems didnt break so easly.the SensiStar is performing great.i didnt bother to transplant so im able to see this grow how well it performs in little pots(1L ithink) - on the poster that i have on my wall it has a toxic looking big central bud.maybe i could try it SOG next time in little pots only.and pics :ganjamon:

IMG_75522.JPG

IMG_7551.JPG

IMG_75501.JPG

IMG_75422.JPG

IMG_75411.JPG

IMG_7536.JPG

IMG_75181.JPG

IMG_75141.JPG

IMG_7506.JPG

end of 17th day of flowering
they're little late aren't they???anyone please,
a,

it took about that long for my plant to show preflowers if thats what your talking about.

dude i wouldnt have even trained that through the scrog, i would let the plants grow around it themselves that way they adapt to the new shape. but idk i never done scrog before

lookin good dude! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom