Aiob 1st Cabinet Indoor Soil Grow - Sensi Star - Chronic - ST#4

i wanted to say that it took two very long weeks(of 12/12) till they started to grow in buds.now for about 2-3days there is some progress to be seen.but still its about a month minimal till ill be able to sample at least one of them.
its a damn long time to get to the first harvest.
i had to train them for better light distribution,more buds sites,...-the point of scrog right
wouldn be that much at the end i bet.
i wish i have a machine that could froze me 0for a week per time :rocker:
yea then my patience wouldnt suffering that much
maybe they'll be developing this kind of weed in the future and you'll be able to smoke 2 joints and be able to spleep for 2weeks in one go.
:ganjamon:
enoyoy all
thanks
a

haha we need to grow that weed lol

ok another update
its like having my own little jungle at home :ganjamon:<yeah
19th day on 12/12
IMG_76031.JPG

IMG_76021.JPG

IMG_75941.JPG

IMG_7591.JPG

IMG_7589.JPG

IMG_75881.JPG

IMG_7587.JPG

IMG_75851.JPG

looking good bro!

hello im back after awhile.i didnt want or have energy to make updates daily.i was working and was so tired.
but i found the power to do everything good to my plants&what they needed.
well im concerned about how the buds are still so small after 4weeks on 12/12
maybe can someone write something about that.
i did some defoliation on day 21 of flow. becouse they were growing in eachother too much&they got better after 2 days of little stress
the smell becoming nice
i think sensi star is gonna be first to harvest
here are some nice pics of yesterday before i put the lights out:

IMG_81191.JPG

IMG_8102.JPG

IMG_8094.JPG

IMG_8086.JPG

IMG_80731.JPG

IMG_80651.JPG

IMG_80601.JPG

IMG_80581.JPG

IMG_80531.JPG

that all for now thanks
a

its 28th day of flowering

let them grow would be my choice cause they contribute to the harvest and you have a good enough light they will grow fine and be just as potent as the bigger

:thanks:poor im full of ideas now what should i do or not...i'll probably wait another 2weeks before i start to try out some differents stages of bud development...:thumb:cant wait
im already in day 32 of 12/12 and they're kind ok-a little small nuggets for now i hope they'll faten up a bit in next weeks
couse i only got this plagron alga bloom and thats it
sensistar has been a little burnt i didnt know she is so sensitive on nutrients maybe thats why they call it sensistar
im giving her now a half conc.nutr. of what it should be and what i give to the others and a little water in between for few days and its getting better
the resin is comin hard.its ok for smell its not too strong but only as long as you dont touch it then it becomes
and they're drinkin up water like crazy its becoming obvious that the roots got really dense in that 7L pots(def.bigger pots for next grow)
i got some fresh pics from today and they're just the most beautifull group of plants around these parts i think
sometimes im just sitting there and dreamin with my eyes open looking at buds and getting stoned-im not smoking where the plants are not even near...ok thats it
the pics are comin
peace everyone
bye
a

im sorry i didnt see i write your name wrong im all confused sometimes :grinjoint: :)

first the biggest chronic
IMG_8422.JPG

IMG_8417.JPG

nice sweettooth buds getting all frosty
IMG_84112.JPG

and another one
IMG_84083.JPG

chronics again
IMG_84072.JPG

and little sensistar
IMG_8399.JPG

i wish i had 30-50 plants like this in near future
it depends on how the smoke will turn out

IMG_8397.JPG

a group shot
IMG_8388.JPG

lookin awesome buddy :thumb:

yeah i know :allgood:and they're growing under that 400w HPS like crazy
im kind of nervous all the time tryin to do everything right and getting good harvest when its finished.im on 37 or 38 day on 12/12 and it should be ready on
january 19th(56days - 8weeks of flowering)
i hope somebody with little more experience can take a look at the pics and tell me are they gonna be ripe within 20days?is sensistar could finish earlyer?
couse im planing to cut her down early or one of chronics it doesnt matter im gonna have to do this couse im inconstant threat outside buying weed,waiting in cold,...all nerve wrecking - i need those buds ready to smoke soon
well i made some nice pics today and if someone can answer these questions for me it would be nice.happy new years eve and happy new year to all smokers,tokers,...out there 2012 will be better than 2011 at least for me :ganjamon:
ok here are
IMG_8511.JPG

IMG_8510.JPG

Back
Top Bottom