AutoPsycho's Indoor Soil First Grow Strains Chronic Headband MIndbender-2013

there they are, the golden tops. I've been waiting for this journal to get updated lol :cheer:

how long till harvest? the hid makes it hard to age the plants. when you notice pistil growth slowing down substantially, check trichs daily. hopefully the girls are yellow and purple by then

I love the look of these plants so skunky ak47 looking

there they are, the golden tops. I've been waiting for this journal to get updated lol :cheer:

how long till harvest? the hid makes it hard to age the plants. when you notice pistil growth slowing down substantially, check trichs daily. hopefully the girls are yellow and purple by then

I love the look of these plants so skunky ak47 looking

The leaves on the mind bender are mostly all yellow, the headband and chronic are still mostly green,
I'm thinking about a week till harvest, I am seeing very few amber trich's right now, but am looking for them daily , probably about 1% or so right now,

you can upload your photographs to your computer and rotate them before you upload them, that should make sure your photographs are oriented correctly.
I'm using an ipad, and I'm not familiar with how it works, I'll figure it out and try some new pix , thanx

Congrats on the member of the month !!!

Update... We have been flushing for 2 weeks, and will harvest this Saturday , everything in the flower room is looking great, but we have an issue in the vege room, mildew has poped up on a few of the plants, we are workng on getting rid of it now,
Not sure what all to do, any advice is welcome, we will get some neem oil today and see if that helps, we have added more fans to the veg room, and tried a milk and baking soda spray, the spray seemed to help, but last night we found more mildew,
The beging plants are close together, and rh is at 50 + , temps at 80. , bout to go get the neem oil now, and treat all the veg plants,
I hope to have the issue resolved by Saturday , as we plan to clone , and harvest on the same day,

I'll keep you posted

The test buds we have harvested are very good quality , good buz,, but the tase is not as good as I want, but then they were cut before the flush, and a bit early, I think the ends product will be much better

Just hot back from workin on the girls, we got the neem oil, and some mildew killer from our local grow shop, we applies the mildew killer and did a full room wipe down, added some air flow and got the rh down to 45. I hope we got it under control, we did spot it early

One of the branches on the big girls was bent/ broken, due to the weight of the buds:). I chopped it and hung it since we are less than 72hrs from full harvest, Can't wait to see the harvest hanging, we will post pix harves day, and keep updating till we have a full dry weight

Over all everything is going good, coincide ring we are such noobs, thanx to everyone who has helped us get to the end of grow 1 , we will continue to update threw grow 2 , then start a new journal for grow 3 ,
This is the coolest thing ever

Thanx :420:

Hey auto keep a close eye on the PM, neem oil wont help it will likely help spread it due to higher humidity when you are spraying. I have had PM a couple times and had tough battles with it. I have found that our sponsor Sierra natural science (SNS-244) has a product for PM and it works superb and smells great, unlike some other products I have for the same thing. Just a heads up once powdery mildew is present on a plant, that said plant now is "infected" so to say.. the issue gets internalized or is dormant in the plants structure from my understanding. So in this case treating for and watching for the spread of pm can get hectic. I have found another product I have yet to use called "GreenCure: which is stated to be organic, im giving it a try next time I get a pm issue :wood: Can't wait to see some harvest pics psycho :Namaste: Stay safe :peace: CA

We chopped the 2 mind benders yesterday, and cut the clones, going to chop the headband nd chronics today,
The clones all fell over and look bad, but some of them did that same toning last time and all Pulled threw, so hoping these will as well.
Cut 14 clones, as that was all the rock wool we had,
I'll keep y'all posted and get some pix of the harvest hanging posted up today

Finally. Some
Harvest pix
image6115.jpg
image6116.jpg
image6117.jpg
image6118.jpg
image6119.jpg
image6120.jpg
image6121.jpg

Grats on the major harvests psycho!! A lot of trimming coming your ways buddy!! Shoot, do you even have a quesstimate on dry weight?!
I want to say 4-5 lbs :rocker: Spectacular first go round buddy, anticipating the next op!!

:Namaste: CA

congrats buddy! the flowers that are a lighter tint of green will smoke much better

Back
Top Bottom