Bio char

Have you grown any of those before SOG? Any favourites?
Yeah I like the Green Cracky I like the skunk Flav and it grows pretty good and the Blueberry OG grows well 2 and it's tasty
I use 1 for motivation and the other for nighty night time. The other two I haven't tried them yet How about you ever do any of those? Likes ? Dislikes?
I found Barney's has some Great genetics compared to some of the other bean Co's my opinion only.

Usually I get colones and keep mother's when I find a good one!

Yeah I like the Green Cracky I like the skunk Flav and it grows pretty good and the Blueberry OG grows well 2 and it's tasty
I use 1 for motivation and the other for nighty night time. The other two I haven't tried them yet How about you ever do any of those? Likes ? Dislikes?
I found Barney's has some Great genetics compared to some of the other bean Co's my opinion only.

I got 19.3% thc I think.30 for cbd last time I had the green crack tested no mold or mildew spores detected or bug feces

My outdoor batch I'm Happy for these few warm spring days but we had a ozone action day here yesterday wtf?? I've never seen that in my lifetime not in April anyways

IMG_20230415_121727.jpg

IMG_20230415_121719.jpg

My outdoor batch I'm Happy for these few warm spring days but we had a ozone action day here yesterday wtf?? I've never seen that in my lifetime not in April anyways

IMG_20230415_121727.jpg

IMG_20230415_121719.jpg
homemade mason bee house if anything I could get parasitic wasps in there to they are all over our tulip tree when it blooms. But hopefully bee's I can't raise Honey bees here but in the future when I get the FUCK OUTTA HERE, I'm gonna I NEED to get back to the country where I belong

IMG_20230415_113726.jpg

I do a Maui to I LIKE that one I've had that one around for about 4 years now I've been known to keep mother's a Long time I had a old school Northern light from a seed I found in a bag of hydro back in the 90's, it turned out to be a female.

I kept that one for like 18 years I got good a growing that one it was a good yeilder and soild buds good flavor to

I have read great things about Green Crack and Blueberry but I have never had the opportunity to try them. We tend have trouble getting seeds where I am, it is a pisser when Customs seizes them and you lose your money.

I started on unknown bag seed, then got a successful delivery of some hybrids. All seemed good. I experimented with droughting them which I believe actually increases the resin and strength to a degree. Then last year I got some Sativas which are now at the top of my favourites list.

I have enjoyed weed since I was a teenager but for most of my years I didn't even know there was different strains! And given the huge number of strains out there, I haven't even scratched the surface so I have no idea what the best is really like. Personally I'd like to find the sort of strain that you hear gets 6 people completely ripped on a pin joint. Altho, in saying that, as I am a daily indulger I am probably pretty resilient to appreciating the full effects.

I have read great things about Green Crack and Blueberry but I have never had the opportunity to try them. We tend have trouble getting seeds where I am, it is a pisser when Customs seizes them and you lose your money.

I started on unknown bag seed, then got a successful delivery of some hybrids. All seemed good. I experimented with droughting them which I believe actually increases the resin and strength to a degree. Then last year I got some Sativas which are now at the top of my favourites list.

I have enjoyed weed since I was a teenager but for most of my years I didn't even know there was different strains! And given the huge number of strains out there, I haven't even scratched the surface so I have no idea what the best is really like. Personally I'd like to find the sort of strain that you hear gets 6 people completely ripped on a pin joint. Altho, in saying that, as I am a daily indulger I am probably pretty resilient to appreciating the full effects.
I know what you say about getting beans that's why I learned how to clone really good I didn't know when I could get others.
Yeah there are alot of strains out there some are pretty finicky with all the cross breeds I myself try to stick to the old school I try the new ones once in awhile but once you find tune a strain you can get OFF THE HOOK results I usually do a strain a few times before I move on Incase it didn't turn out or it could have been better
I'm on the search for the Panama Red and Thia-Styke. If you want a good one get the Hash plant that's an old school strain and maybe Try getting shipping insurance Incase it gets confiscatedi think a reputable bean co Will replace them as long as the feds don't come knocking on your door your ok

I know what you say about getting beans that's why I learned how to clone really good I didn't know when I could get others.
Yeah there are alot of strains out there some are pretty finicky with all the cross breeds I myself try to stick to the old school I try the new ones once in awhile but once you find tune a strain you can get OFF THE HOOK results I usually do a strain a few times before I move on Incase it didn't turn out or it could have been better
I'm on the search for the Panama Red and Thia-Styke. If you want a good one get the Hash plant that's an old school strain and maybe Try getting shipping insurance Incase it gets confiscatedi think a reputable bean co Will replace them as long as the feds don't come knocking on your door your ok
Last year I grew a Purple Honduras x Panama, and a Malawi/Ethiopian x Mulanje. I tend to go from one to the other and back again as my favourite. I feel a little cynical about all of the strains coming out every week that sound like sweet deserts. For me, I just want a really nice high, if I want chocolate, cake or sweets, then I buy some. The names are great and sound great but just seems to be a bit like naming them for marketing.

A potent Thai would be great. I'd also like to try some real Colombian Gold and an Oxacan from Mexico that also sounds very good.

I made some seeds last year from them, only regulars so I will probably stick with those for another grow or two at least as they are 'above' the previous hybrid ones I had grown. I just have to deal with the males that come up.

Last year I grew a Purple Honduras x Panama, and a Malawi/Ethiopian x Mulanje. I tend to go from one to the other and back again as my favourite. I feel a little cynical about all of the strains coming out every week that sound like sweet deserts. For me, I just want a really nice high, if I want chocolate, cake or sweets, then I buy some. The names are great and sound great but just seems to be a bit like naming them for marketing.

A potent Thai would be great. I'd also like to try some real Colombian Gold and an Oxacan from Mexico that also sounds very good.

I made some seeds last year from them, only regulars so I will probably stick with those for another grow or two at least as they are 'above' the previous hybrid ones I had grown. I just have to deal with the males that come up.
Ahh just thinning out A few males is NO BIG deal with just a little extra work as long as you catch them early enough I agree about the marketing and besides the genetics I think get stretched thin when crossing like that and how many different flavors and effects do you want? I was HAPPY with some GOOD old school stuff that tastes good and does the trick for whatever I'm trying to achieve. We have a blue grass festival here called Wheatland it's a 3 day event nothing but smoking, eating and drinking and I gotta tell you I've try some HG that REALLY knocked you for a loop!

Ahh just thinning out A few males is NO BIG deal with just a little extra work as long as you catch them early enough I agree about the marketing and besides the genetics I think get stretched thin when crossing like that and how many different flavors and effects do you want? I was HAPPY with some GOOD old school stuff that tastes good and does the trick for whatever I'm trying to achieve. We have a blue grass festival here called Wheatland it's a 3 day event nothing but smoking, eating and drinking and I gotta tell you I've try some HG that REALLY knocked you for a loop!
Oh and music, a little expensive but it's REALLY a good time 😔

@Stunger I remember those days getting a nickel bag for $5 of Columbian Gold full of seeds of course and listening to Cheech and Chong's "Up in Smoke" on a 38 album the album cover had a BIG Rollin paper in the sleeve with a strobe light and black lights going that's 🤣 Ah the memories! lol

We used to get that Maui in macaroon cans a z for $50 in the late 70s. Then ppl started doing hydro and the "Christmas 🎄 bud" came around but a good one if you like diseal tasting herb Chem Dawg is a good one and it yields well and grows easy with dense bud I also been looking for a red bud bean but haven't come across that yet either

IMG_20230419_114953.jpg
IMG_20230419_114933.jpg

Looks like it's working after a couple weeks but I'll be glad to git it outside for some natives to add to the stock The dead ones fall to the bottom of the tent where I can collect them and I feed those to my chickens and worms I'm liking this and I'm glad my better half is into the sustainable lifestyle 🎉

IMG_20230419_115423.jpg

Oh something interesting I was listening to, research grass and feeding it to your worm I guess blade's of grass are high in protozoa and by feeding some grass clippings to your worms it helps raise protozoa levels in your bin Dr Ingram talks about it I'm looking for more of the higher up on the soil web food chain bacteria is easy to produce it's the more complex things like fungi and protozoa to make a good balance that are harder and take longer to reproduce anyone got any good recipes that they use for a good fungal and protozoa content for compost/vermicompost you know other than some of the obvious ones! I'm going to give the grass clippings a try I use dead leaves already off and on

Oh something interesting I was listening to, research grass and feeding it to your worm I guess blade's of grass are high in protozoa and by feeding some grass clippings to your worms it helps raise protozoa levels in your bin Dr Ingram talks about it I'm looking for more of the higher up on the soil web food chain bacteria is easy to produce it's the more complex things like fungi and protozoa to make a good balance that are harder and take longer to reproduce anyone got any good recipes that they use for a good fungal and protozoa content for compost/vermicompost you know other than some of the obvious ones! I'm going to give the grass clippings a try I use dead leaves already off and on
Well done on the flies, they're looking productive and great!

On grass clippings, I am in the habit of chucking my worms a handful of fresh mowed grass clippings each time I mow the lawns which I did yesterday, the worms always appear very happy to utilise it. Also too, since my chickens have raked and destroyed all the grass growing in their run, I also give them a couple of handfuls of fresh mowed grass which they appear to love.

Well done on the flies, they're looking productive and great!

On grass clippings, I am in the habit of chucking my worms a handful of fresh mowed grass clippings each time I mow the lawns which I did yesterday, the worms always appear very happy to utilise it. Also too, since my chickens have raked and destroyed all the grass growing in their run, I also give them a couple of handfuls of fresh mowed grass which they appear to love.
Thanks for the compliment on the flies it's working pretty good so far I'm glad I invested. Cool about the clippings I'm going to start doing that to usually I mulch it and leave it ,our yard is full of crawler's I know they come up and grab it and bring it down into their burrows Canadian crawlers are a burrower unlike composting worm's I've sectioned off my coop area so they don't deplete it of Grass in the one area I can just close it off to get the grass to start growing I'll probably do clover in there

IMG_20230419_124403.jpg

Back
Top Bottom