nicol

Hi everyone,

I have a question about Bio-Grow, or any other BioBizz products that have NPK ratio on the label.

I got Bio-Grow and on the label the NPK ratio is 4-3-6. I was wondering how many ml do I need to achieve that ratio? 1 ml?

In the Nutrient Schedule the range of ml goes from 1 to 4 ml based on the week. Am I thinking wrong that in 4 ml there is more NPK than in 1 ml? If so, I would like to know from somebody the exact amount to have the ratio on the label.

I really hope someone will help me with this. I'm going nuts.

Nicol

N-P-K-ratio is the percentage the product contains by volume of nitrogen (chemical symbol N), phosphorus (P), and potassium (K). A 16-16-16 fertilizer, for example, contains 16% nitrogen, 16% phosphorus, and 16% potassium.

So that won't change by volume. The ratio always stays the same. Just follow the manufacturers feeding schedule.

I mean you could break it down by volume but I'm not sure how much help it would be.

So for 1ml of product you get 0.04ml N, 0.03ml P, 0.06ml K. For 4ml of product that would be x4. 0.16ml N, 0.12ml P, 0.24ml K.

I'm currently growing a Feminized Green Gelato in soil with BioBizz light mix.

This is my second time growing with Biobizz products though. My first time I grew Critical and OG Kush in a small tent box (120x120) using bio-grow and bio-bloom only (that's all I have) 100 gr total crop. TOP ahahahahah Critical went above the light! xD so all I had were popcorns

Anyway digging online it seems that Top-Max is a great product as well, I think I'm going to buy it soon, hoping it will give me bigger buds and more weight. Do you recommend it?

I was trying to be more accurate with the percentage of NPK because for what I read if you have a specific NPK ratio through the plant-life you would have a bigger yield. Correct me if I'm wrong please. :D
Do you think I have to stick with the manufacturers feeding schedule even though it's kind of generic?

I used grow, bloom and topmax. Didn't grow without the topmax so couldn't say for sure if it helped or not. Can't have hurt though. The manufacturers schedule is a guideline so if you can read your plants you can adjust as you see fit. Some will be hungrier than others. Lots of factors will affect your final yield. What light are you using?

Im also using biobizz... grow, bloom and topmax is what I have. Ive started using grow and bloom as ive had a few issues with mt setup but it now seems to be coming together. Once I start getting into flowering stages i will be using the topmax. I havent really gone off there schedule because they want you going into flower on week 2 and in week 2 my plants werent even 4 inch tall lol

I used grow, bloom and topmax. Didn't grow without the topmax so couldn't say for sure if it helped or not. Can't have hurt though. The manufacturers schedule is a guideline so if you can read your plants you can adjust as you see fit. Some will be hungrier than others. Lots of factors will affect your final yield. What light are you using?
I will definitely buy Topmax now, at least I feel more reassured. Light talking I'm literally super ignorant, so be patient to me :D On the manufacturer's website says 100w LED with PPE value, up to 2.0μmol/J. I don't know if it can help you in understanding it.

Im also using biobizz... grow, bloom and topmax is what I have. Ive started using grow and bloom as ive had a few issues with mt setup but it now seems to be coming together. Once I start getting into flowering stages i will be using the topmax. I havent really gone off there schedule because they want you going into flower on week 2 and in week 2 my plants werent even 4 inch tall lol
ahahahah thank you for the topmax tip. I will be using it once I will switch my baby into flowering. :)

I will definitely buy Topmax now, at least I feel more reassured. Light talking I'm literally super ignorant, so be patient to me :D On the manufacturer's website says 100w LED with PPE value, up to 2.0μmol/J. I don't know if it can help you in understanding it.
Is this in your 120x120 box? 4'x4'? If so that may be your issue. For a 4x4 tent you want around 500W of LED light.

The general rule is 30-35W per square foot. Not all LED lights are the same quality either.

Is this in your 120x120 box? 4'x4'? If so that may be your issue. For a 4x4 tent you want around 500W of LED light.

The general rule is 30-35W per square foot. Not all LED lights are the same quality either.
I'm so sorry, I wrote it wrong. My box is 60x60x140 (cm) so 23x23x55 (Inch). You can find attached a drop down specification of my LED.

Screenshot 2022-06-28 172403.png

I'm so sorry, I wrote it wrong. My box is 60x60x140 (cm) so 23x23x55 (Inch). You can find attached a drop down specification of my LED.

Screenshot 2022-06-28 172403.png
Ah okay cool. So that should be enough light for your box. That's good.

Back
Top Bottom