I believe there's 3 phenotypes you can get from blue Gelato.
The one I got was just huge spears.
Most of what I've seen online look more like an Indica.
Is there a site I can look at. Cause two do look same and one doesn't already. Even color is different on one.

I believe there's 3 phenotypes you can get from blue Gelato.
The one I got was just huge spears.
Most of what I've seen online look more like an Indica.
Gotcha. I'm reading up on that. I didn't ask but what were the seeds . He told me it was mix of 33 and 41.

Hi there,

Took a seat in here.
looks like you are few days in front of me, I havent check mine to see if they sprout yet.

keep em big :Namaste:

First one to finish wins. Lmao. Glad to have ya . I'll jump on yours aswell
I might win, lol, as I'm on 4 autos.
I'm in, let the green race begin :passitleft:haha
:Namaste:

After doing so calls on what seeds buddy gave me. Found out that two types seeds. 33 and , 41 phenotype

IMG_20220108_090258~2.jpg

IMG_20220108_090304~2.jpg

IMG_20220108_090311~2.jpg

The #33 and the #41 are the "cultivars" or "genotypes"
In any given cultivar/genotype which can be a hybrid of 2 to 4 strains you can have several phenotypes.
The phenotype is more of a physical characteristic.

For instance, let's say in your family you have a brother a sister and yourself let's say you're male.
All 3 of you assuming mom wasn't boinking the mailman are all made up of the same genetic material the same genotype.
But you have black hair, your brother has brown and sis has red hair.
Your mom has red hair
Dad has black
Two of you expressed the phenotype of dads black and moms red hair.
The other brother may be expressing a gene of the dads father.

Same with other physical characteristics, a big nose, green eyes etc are all phenotypes of the genetic material of the lineage.

Same with plants.

#41 is Blueberry, Sunset Sherbert, Thin Mint GSC. And each of these has at least two parents and so on.
The plant could express a phenotype of any of that genetic lineage.

#33 is the same without the addition of Blueberry

Yeah that's what he said too guys I got them from . He works in a Despenser said same thing. They grow type plants and one pant different then they know what phenotype it is. Said one will have blue tint one want and one be lose buds and so forth. Also told me if one is blue tent grab make seeds from it. It was better plant
The #33 and the #41 are the "cultivars" or "genotypes"
In any given cultivar/genotype which can be a hybrid of 2 to 4 strains you can have several phenotypes.
The phenotype is more of a physical characteristic.

For instance, let's say in your family you have a brother a sister and yourself let's say you're male.
All 3 of you assuming mom wasn't boinking the mailman are all made up of the same genetic material the same genotype.
But you have black hair, your brother has brown and sis has red hair.
Your mom has red hair
Dad has black
Two of you expressed the phenotype of dads black and moms red hair.
The other brother may be expressing a gene of the dads father.

Same with other physical characteristics, a big nose, green eyes etc are all phenotypes of the genetic material of the lineage.

Same with plants.

#41 is Blueberry, Sunset Sherbert, Thin Mint GSC. And each of these has at least two parents and so on.
The plant could express a phenotype of any of that genetic lineage.

#33 is the same without the addition of Blueberry
Yeah he told me blue tint plant was 33 and make sure I make seeds from it. And I can cross bread . I spent hour on phone with him. Alot info on that stuff. But I do have 10 seeds mixed between 41 and 33 phenotype. We do know that for sure . Kinda great to know. That way I can see which one I like better take clone from them and make seeds what type I like best . Or even cross breed one or two . Alot possiblities there. . but yeah your right . Like talk more on that also with u . When I have question seems you know all that also

Wow . First issue already. I have tents down in basement and it rained so much today. Now have water in the basement and yep. It's got under the tents and soaked the floor of the tents
One thing after another. So been drying floor all day. Drying and hope like hell doesn't cause mold under my big tent. Guess will have to dry best I can or tear tent down and assemble it. Which will suck bad bad

I have personally grown Barneys Blue Gelato41! I grew two outdoors and each was different Stature wise. 1 was tall, long internodes, the other was much more thicker and shorter, wi short internodes. The shorter 1 took 2 weeks longer to harvest than the tall 1. Last summer light deprivation. Just genetic variation.

I have personally grown Barneys Blue Gelato41! I grew two outdoors and each was different Stature wise. 1 was tall, long internodes, the other was much more thicker and shorter, wi short internodes. The shorter 1 took 2 weeks longer to harvest than the tall 1. Last summer light deprivation. Just genetic variation.
Yeah i have a mix of both 33 and 41 phenotype. And a Af Kush. Girl that I hope I can cross with them. If I don't like how they are. But will see. I heard it's good strains .

Wow . First issue already. I have tents down in basement and it rained so much today. Now have water in the basement and yep. It's got under the tents and soaked the floor of the tents
One thing after another. So been drying floor all day. Drying and hope like hell doesn't cause mold under my big tent. Guess will have to dry best I can or tear tent down and assemble it. Which will suck bad bad
That sound very bad... is there any way to stop basement flood? otherwise you dry the floor and the tent but @ next rain water will be there again.

If that's something usual (basement flood), I might sound stupid but I would try and make a floor out of plastic pallets (like the one for big cargo) and place the tents on pallets. This way you'll have like 10 cm from floor to tent floor (might sount stupid, but you might consider it) - 2 3 4 pallets, as much you need to fit your tent.
Hope you sort it out asap with no serious damange
View media item 1856545
View media item 1856544

That sound very bad... is there any way to stop basement flood? otherwise you dry the floor and the tent but @ next rain water will be there again.

If that's something usual (basement flood), I might sound stupid but I would try and make a floor out of plastic pallets (like the one for big cargo) and place the tents on pallets. This way you'll have like 10 cm from floor to tent floor (might sount stupid, but you might consider it) - 2 3 4 pallets, as much you need to fit your tent.
Hope you sort it out asap with no serious damange
View media item 1856545
View media item 1856544
I have racks that I put on one tent. But use rocks on big tent to keep plants off the floor that way plants don't sit on floor . And I put sand on floor . It was a fluke that it did that the drain stopped up and had to fix it to get it to drain. Plus rained alot alot. Normal want do that during winter months. But this year going be bad winter

Back
Top Bottom