I don't have one. I'm just going to tear down the tent and clean the bottom and put it back up. I rather do it now than when I have 4-5 plants huge inside it . All I have it babies in the big tent right now . Plus need to move it over few inches get it off a water pipe on the floor . Re adjust everything and make a better set up. . shake up my carbon filter. Cause I can smell it outside alittle .

Babies are kicking

IMG_20220110_123553.jpg

IMG_20220110_123606.jpg

IMG_20220110_123600.jpg

Today I nipped the bottom leaves. Not sure what you call them to make them focus on growing top leaves and such. Anyone do that also .

IMG_20220111_132007~2.jpg
nah buddy, you stress them, they help in first days for nutrition and to "aid the imune sys of the plant".
My personal advice, dont do that in the future :Namaste:

right bud, but after finish the job I say up in there
K I gotcha. Thanks for insite needed that. Feel like I'm learning all the time do' and donts. Need refresher time to time. .plus when I get Kush plant to harvest really going be asking questions then. On drying and such.

still wondering bud... how everything going.. like for real? how is the basement? did you get to dry the flood, the tent and so on, did you get rid of all that humidity ? did you solve the problem for next future possible floods?
how's going?

still wondering bud... how everything going.. like for real? how is the basement? did you get to dry the flood, the tent and so on, did you get rid of all that humidity ? did you solve the problem for next future possible floods?
how's going?
Yeah I took everything down and dryed everything like a mad person. Now I put sand all around the bottom of the tent to make dang sure don't happen again . Fluke thing but never know . Humidity stay same It rose during the rain but that expected but other than that. We good bro. Thanks for asking

Blue Gelato #41 was probably about the most potent bud I've grown.
Had to be around 27%
The particular phenotype that I got grew into big 27" long spears of pretty much solid bud.

I still have 2 oz curing that are over 2 1/2 years cured, smooth as silk, like breaking up a sticky hash, smoking desert.

20190726_221706.jpg
20190723_190028.jpg
20190718_154700.jpg
Nun. How long did you veg your plants gelato ones

I'm sure it was about 7 weeks I think.
1 Blue Gelato #41
1 Hiydro
Usually takes 7 to 8 weeks to fill up my SCROG which is 2.5' x 5'
Thank ya Nun . So I'm on track then. I'm impatient person And was wondering how long veg usually takes on these plants. Never grew them before

Thank ya Nun . So I'm on track then. I'm impatient person And was wondering how long veg usually takes on these plants. Never grew them before
Well they can kind of be as long as you like.
You could do 20 plants in 4 gal fabric pots or whatever fits in a 4x4 and veg for like 1 week and flip to flower and get a great yield.
Or
Do 4 plants each in 30 gal pots and organic soil no-till in the same space vegging for 7-8 weeks and get probably the same yield because once the space is full its full you can only harvest as much as the space will allow.
Be alot easier to grow the 4 plants in 30 gal pots than the 20 plants in 4 gal pots.
I think the larger pots and longer veg will give you a better more terpene and trichome rich bud.
And all you really need to do simply keep the soil moist, don't have to add nutrients, no need to pH, just water properly and watch it grow.
The smaller pots will take less time to grow.
But way more touchy, more difficult to get 20 plants to harvest and get all the nutrients in balance start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom