Blue Plant Nutrients - Nirvana's Snow White - 1000w 5x5

IMG_142211.JPG

I'm not sure what to do here. These plants are ready for the flip. In 2 weeks they will be pushing it on height. Anyway they're looking pretty good. I threw some vitablue in the mix getting ready for flower. I'm at 7/7/7/10 m/g/b/vb.

my odd ball is proving to be one of my strongest plants. It's yellow but it's thriving. My best looking plant has been the star from the begging so I really hope it's not a boy. I should have clones of all the females to choose what pheno I'll keep for a mother.

IMG_143912.JPG

IMG_144013.JPG

Plants look great now Doc! A couple posts back it looked like they might have been showing signs of over watering.

I'm curious. Why, and with what, do you 'spray' the plants? I never spray anything on my plants, except when they are new clones. I'm assuming this is a practice you only engage in during the vegetative growth phase?

I meant to say liquid blue not vitablue. I'm still not feeding them supplements other than the bloom booster. I feel like I need a much more deliberate plan of action to utilize those correctly and I'm still getting things setup and figured out at this point.

When I have everything setup it will go something like this.
Tent 1) Mothers and T24 turbo cloner. This tent will be T5 on 24/7. If I'm not rooting clones it will be vegging newly rooted clones.
Tent 2) T5 and LED tent 24/7. This tent will house my larger vegging plants in 2L hempy buckets. I should get 2 months of veg so they will be substantial plants. (I'm thinking I may have to get 1 more 2x4 tent)
Tent 3) Transplant and a couple weeks of MH 18/6 and then flip.

Running at full capacity my veg time will mirror my flower time. So probably looking at around 10 weeks veg and 10 weeks bloom. So harvest every 2 and half months. Or something like that anyway. I'm going to defer to the experts on a feeding schedule. :thumb:

Getting some explosive growth. You can see on the plant where it went from veg\MH to flower\HPS. The node stacking went from stretching to tightly packed literally over night. They're pretty big now. I'm very pleased. :tokin:

I'm going to order some more seeds in case my clones don't make it. It would also just be nice to have two flavors. I've got my eye on some LA Confidential from DNA. Sounds like it's a solid sleepy time med.

LAday61sidenug.jpg

"This is a great medical strain as it relieves pain and helps eliminate insomnia. For the everyday user, the high of this herb is psychedelic and energetic, with a hammer. This girl is a heavy eater. There are two real phenotypes of the Confidential and they will both finish in 45-56 days. One is a bit more hardy, but both equal in knock down drag out stone. Pre-veg’ing is advised to maximize the yield. Thinning the large fan leaves in the later part of the flower cycle will promote more light getting to the lower buds, thus increasing your yield. With an incredible smell and unique LA flavor, DNA’ s LA Confidential has won many awards. 1st Battle of the Bridge 2009 (independent grower) 1st Indica HT Cannabis Cup 2008* 1st Kush Cup Las Vegas 2007 (independent grower) 1st Indica IC420 Breederscup 2005 2nd Bio Highlife Cup 2009 2nd Indica HT Cannabis Cup 2005 3rd Indica HT Cannabis Cup 2004 3rd Kush Cup Las Vegas 2006 Strain of the Year 2006 Hightimes"

I love that you named your plants. :)

I named 3 of mine. Actually, I didn't name them so much as they told me their names.

hmmmmm maybe I better just stop talking now before everyone realizes I'm nuts. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom