Bozzo's Sun & Soil Grow - Red Devil with Cogo's Formula

Thanks Lester. It has been great having you around. You taught me about them damn moths. and much more. Thanks my friend.

Don't get me wrong. I really like growing outside, the plants always look so good but up here the finishing with the rain, humidity, and no sun in the late fall just sucks. Plus I live on the north side of a mountain and the sun has a hard time getting to me even if it's out in the late fall. Just the way it is. Part of our travel next year will be to look for a place to retire in a place that the sun will shining more. The wife doesn't want to leave our legal state but out of western part.

Oh I understand sun patterns. Last year I cut 15 trees down on the south side of the grow. I get perfect sun in the summer ,but fall time the sun keeps going south. But I left a big oak tree. but last year it shaded the grow for an hour each morning about 10 am . so It has got to go before next year. But I got plenty for my needs. And have bigger plans next year. Any bud rot last year got the whole plant chopped. Next year I will only be cutting big tops then ,and letting the rest of the plant finish right. I got an ounce and a half off that bottom I left in the greenhouse. And you know when it gets cool in the fall the bud rot problems stopped. The girls loved the cool temps. And they froze over and over and never did die. I just picked the end of them December 2nd. I think I can double my production next year. Also will be spraying flora mite on them as babies and just before flower time .
Don't get me wrong. I really like growing outside, the plants always look so good but up here the finishing with the rain, humidity, and no sun in the late fall just sucks. Plus I live on the north side of a mountain and the sun has a hard time getting to me even if it's out in the late fall. Just the way it is. Part of our travel next year will be to look for a place to retire in a place that the sun will shining more. The wife doesn't want to leave our legal state but out of western part.

Hey bozzo, I'm getting through it. A lot to read. How can they outlaw something that beautiful? You blokes bullshit on as much as I do,I love it, wish I found it when you were running! Good movie when your got the giggle on, Evil Roy Slade old but still hurts the ribs. Keep smoking

thanks Cherry. I have been smoking the Red Devil for quiet a while. So I decided to get some of the OG-18 out. The Red Devil is some smooth, excellent smoke. But when I ground the OG-18 up, it gave off the best sweetest smell of anything I have grown. It is amazing. .
And when smoked it also has the taste we all look for .I really hit 2 great strains this year. I am hoping for 3 good ones this year. But it will be hard to beat these 2.The friend that got the OG-18 for me this year will have next years strains when I get home in march. I told him if the OG-18 is available ,I would be a happy camper.
The Red devil cloned like a rabbit and grew like a bush. The OG-18 was harder to clone. They took an extra week to root and 2 never did root. And stretched for an extra 10 days before flowers started to show. Both super outdoor plants.

Thanks to all you guys help, I am learning how to grow some pot to be proud of.

And I am so glad I have found Cogo's formula. It is a 2 part easy to use nutrient formula. I never had a single leaf that had to be picked because it was yellow or brown. It was a GREEN crop.

DSC01798_800x378_.jpg
DSC00691_800x532_.jpg
DSC00287_800x450_.jpg
DSC00289_800x450_.jpg

Happy Sativaday bozzo. Good to see you back and planning for the next grow. I have less than 4 months and I will be able to partake in our great herb. aaaaaaaaaaaahhhh retirement.

Welcome back, good to see you posting again. Only spent a week in Florida. Wife said come get me after muzzle loading season. Trip from hell going down. Snow all day, 45-50 mph for the first day. Rained hard all day the second one. Day 3, hard rain almost all the way to Macon, Ga. Then the sun came out for the rest of the trip. Be glad you didn`t come up hunting this year, it sucked big time. Water, water every where. 2 foot of water....not too bad. When it froze....2 feet of water, plus 2-3 inches of ice.....broken trucks. 8 mile long trail, we could only get half way up, after the 3rd day of season. Had to find new spots during season. Talked with an old guy who said the water hasn`t been this bad since 1966.

PS,
Got my Cogo`s, now need to figure out how to use it.

Welcome back, good to see you posting again. Only spent a week in Florida. Wife said come get me after muzzle loading season. Trip from hell going down. Snow all day, 45-50 mph for the first day. Rained hard all day the second one. Day 3, hard rain almost all the way to Macon, Ga. Then the sun came out for the rest of the trip. Be glad you didn`t come up hunting this year, it sucked big time. Water, water every where. 2 foot of water....not too bad. When it froze....2 feet of water, plus 2-3 inches of ice.....broken trucks. 8 mile long trail, we could only get half way up, after the 3rd day of season. Had to find new spots during season. Talked with an old guy who said the water hasn`t been this bad since 1966.

PS,
Got my Cogo`s, now need to figure out how to use it.

yea the directions are short . convert ml to teaspoons. It works out to 2 teaspoons of each per gal. In grow. then the brown gets cut down in flowering, till its all bloom in the end. You will love it. Call Ray if you need help.

I got one deer. But had fun. It's just to comfortable hunting in my tree house. Ride my quad to it and back home. old man style.:high-five:

That's a fact. Us old farts remember where the younger crowd doesn't understand why we remember or want to. Happy Munchday bozzo

That is a fact JACK. More and more coming over to our side. :cheer::cheer::cheer:

Never thought this would happen in my lifetime. Am starting to believe it will. Even Obama is saying positive things about our favorite herb. The truth don`t lie. BELIEVE....IT WILL HAPPEN !!!!!!

only ones still fighting are the ones who live off of us. cops ,judges ,prosecutors, probation officers , drug testers, prison guards , social workers. its a fu........ industry.

But we will win

Back
Top Bottom