Brand new and building a grow

I own a few lights... well more then a few. Lol Burples, Mars, HLG, and BudgetLED...I own a couple of each. If you got the funds, go quantum board, trust me the difference is night and day. And FYI, all the quantum board companies are amazing (mostly anyway)... but budgetLED has stole my business away from the other manufacturers. Their lights are the bees knees and grow just as good if not better plants then my HLG’s. Matter a fact one of the best harvest I pulled to date was grown under a BudgetLED fixture. Also you WILL NOT find a better representative for a company other then Justin. I highly recommend looking into Budgets lights.

I own a few lights... well more then a few. Lol Burples, Mars, HLG, and BudgetLED...I own a couple of each. If you got the funds, go quantum board, trust me the difference is night and day. And FYI, all the quantum board companies are amazing (mostly anyway)... but budgetLED has stole my business away from the other manufacturers. Their lights are the bees knees and grow just as good if not better plants then my HLG’s. Matter a fact one of the best harvest I pulled to date was grown under a BudgetLED fixture. Also you WILL NOT find a better representative for a company other then Justin. I highly recommend looking into Budgets lights.

Thank you for the kind feedback!

Thank you for the kind feedback!
Anytime, I’m just speaking the truth here... I need to take some side by side pics of my BudgetLED plants next to my HLG plants next time someone asks one of these questions... You can’t tell the difference, just huge bushy plants with nodes tighter then the Virgin Mary herself. Haha

Spider farmer sph 2000 or look into kind led lighting (expensive) but don't scrimp on the lights.

Back
Top Bottom