Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots - Stealth - 135W UV LED

Re: Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots - Stealth - 135W UV

Not exactly sure, but we move any journals that have not been updated in the last 30 days to either Abandoned or Completed Journals to keep the Journals In Progress Forum populated with active journals. If this journal is still active we can always move it back.

Re: Bud Grant Does BDS Afghan - Organic Soil - SuperRoots Airpots - Stealth - 135W UV

Not exactly sure, but we move any journals that have not been updated in the last 30 days to either Abandoned or Completed Journals to keep the Journals In Progress Forum populated with active journals. If this journal is still active we can always move it back.

Please don't add me to abandoned journals. This journals been up since before your join date.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Colorado feel free to move this to completed thanks!

Back
Top Bottom