Buds not forming 10 day flower

Usually takes me between 14-21 days to see buttons. Counting from the day you see pistils is arbitrary like stated before. Be like me seeing my son one day with a mustache and saying now you're in puberty. Doesn't quite work that way

Usually takes me between 14-21 days to see buttons. Counting from the day you see pistils is arbitrary like stated before. Be like me seeing my son one day with a mustache and saying now you're in puberty. Doesn't quite work that way
Thank you !!! Nice to see some people still have common sense lol

This plant is flowering I don't need to see pistils to know it. 7 days 12/12 no buttons. Pistils came 1 day after flip still no buttons
IMG_20210428_062116201_HDR.jpg

They look healthy enough so you're doing something right.

Cant help ya with your genetic choices tho....

Sows ear /= race horse me thinking.

Not familiar with Gold Leaf... now wondering where that name came from cause your leaves are green. lol Still it look good.

80 days should be a few feet taller - up can to larger pot maybe??

Not familiar with Gold Leaf... now wondering where that name came from cause your leaves are green. lol Still it look good.

It's in a 5 gallon. It's just a slow grower

It's a runt. It's the oldest plant in this tent. Bottom right.
IMG_20210505_062119714.jpg

Yeah thats weird that it looks perfect health but growing S L O W L Y.

Runt - I'd take cuts since its a runt and see how the cuts grow. Sometimes a winner in sheeps clothing. Never know.... I found one that way. Runt grew 18" in flower. The cuts were in the roof and top shelf weed.

Runt - I'd take cuts since its a runt and see how the cuts grow. Sometimes a winner in sheeps clothing. Never know.... I found one that way. Runt grew 18" in flower. The cuts were in the roof and top shelf weed.

I got 9 more seeds of it. Trying to close out this grow asap getting hot. May end up killing it and another plant not in flower yet

Back
Top Bottom