Buds not forming 10 day flower

Virandell

Hi I have a small problem my plants showed 10 days ago first pistils but the problem is they still not showing "hairs" on the top of the plants usually 5-7 days after showing pistilis my plants started forming buds any ideas what happening ?
No light leaks,timer is set right , not stressed
I am patient person but this grow have to be finished asap :D

IMG_20210415_182051~2.jpg

I’m guessing what you saw were the next set of fingers on the fan leaves but they were tiny so they looked like pistils or just a plant showing that it’s a mature chick but yeah no dice so far....... takes a minute for her to change over
No they been defenetly pistils buddy :D two plants on the right started forming some buds but on the left still nothin at its already 10 days since seeing first pistils

They definitely look like they are starting to form flowers! Maybe this is just a slow girl to start?

The new growth looks skinny, how is your CalMag and potassium uptake in the plant right now? Lots of potassium and phos needed during budset

They definitely look like they are starting to form flowers! Maybe this is just a slow girl to start?

The new growth looks skinny, how is your CalMag and potassium uptake in the plant right now? Lots of potassium and phos needed during budset
They had few epsom salt foliar spray and when they entered flower I gave them calmag foliar also since they shown pistills I started feed with potassium and phosphorus as they started showing phosphorus Def on the very bottom leafs.
Two on the left are pineapple kush indica dominant and two on the right Tatanka Pure CBD also indica dominant two on the right defenetly starting to form flowers but kushes still nothing

Looks like they're starting to bud to me. I think you're in too big a hurry is all. Mine always take 2 - 2.5 weeks to start showing flowers. Slow your roll, bro. You still have 8 weeks to go.
They shown pistills only after 10 days but I am abit worried about flowers it's already 11 days usually after 5-7 I had already nice bud formation even with 21 days of veg

They shown pistills only after 10 days but I am abit worried about flowers it's already 11 days usually after 5-7 I had already nice bud formation even with 21 days of veg
If you get nice bud formations in 5 - 7 days I need to see what you're doing. Takes me 3 weeks or more just to get dandelion looking flowers going.
Are you talking the number of days since flipping to 12/12 or from the 1st pistils ? The day I flip to 12/12 is day 1 of Flower for me. I ignore the 2 week transition stuff. I'm in veg when it's 18/6 & flower when it's 12/12. No in between.
Maybe this is why I'm not understanding how you get bud formations in 5 - 7 days. If you count 2 weeks of transition time that would make perfect sense. That would be 19 -21 days of 12/12 & you should be seeing flowers forming about now.

If you get nice bud formations in 5 - 7 days I need to see what you're doing. Takes me 3 weeks or more just to get dandelion looking flowers going.
Are you talking the number of days since flipping to 12/12 or from the 1st pistils ? The day I flip to 12/12 is day 1 of Flower for me. I ignore the 2 week transition stuff. I'm in veg when it's 18/6 & flower when it's 12/12. No in between.
Maybe this is why I'm not understanding how you get bud formations in 5 - 7 days. If you count 2 weeks of transition time that would make perfect sense. That would be 19 -21 days of 12/12 & you should be seeing flowers forming about now.
No I am counting from first pistils buddy ^^

Ok cool I’m down with being corrected when I’m wrong. I read a blurb on here the other day prolly should have bookmarked it but the gist of it was..... let your plants blossom before they bloom.

Here is the way I’ve understood the concept, and if I’m wrong and this needs to be corrected then I’m cool with that but an immature plant has even pairs of nodes, a sexually mature chick will have odd or staggered nodes and transition to flower will be much faster

Ok cool I’m down with being corrected when I’m wrong. I read a blurb on here the other day prolly should have bookmarked it but the gist of it was..... let your plants blossom before they bloom.

Here is the way I’ve understood the concept, and if I’m wrong and this needs to be corrected then I’m cool with that but an immature plant has even pairs of nodes, a sexually mature chick will have odd or staggered nodes and transition to flower will be much faster
There may be something to that. Whenever I clone I get staggered branches; but from seed even pairs of branches.
Clones are surely more mature. Never noticed if a clone flowered faster then a plant from seed though. I'll have to check that out now .... lol.

There may be something to that. Whenever I clone I get staggered branches; but from seed even pairs of branches.
Clones are surely more mature. Never noticed if a clone flowered faster then a plant from seed though. I'll have to check that out now .... lol.
indeed it will... this is why you can't clone autos... the little 4 inch plant once gaining roots, will immediately start blooming, because it is mature.

A mature plant showing alternating nodes is ready to bloom... one that has just shown a few pistils here and there is not. A cloned photo period plant will start to bloom whenever you flip the lighting and if you want some cute 1 foot plants that produce less than an ounce of product, but do it very quickly, this is how to do it.

1618846045659.png

No I am counting from first pistils buddy ^^
Count from light flip.

Patience... why are we foliaring on Cal/Mag and Epsom Salt?

You're better off with something more helpful like a kelp meal tea / fulvic acid / silica.

I've never herd of foliar cal/mag and Epsom.

Are you in a soil-less medium?

I've never seen that with clones and I always take them from the btm of the plant cause that's where I'm clearing out in VEG.

I've found that taking cuts after the flip to flower increases the speed and likelyhood of rooting. Not just cannabis either. We grow a lot of other plants. I take cuts of berries and fruit bushes early before leaf set. Thats when there's more growth hormones present.

Same deal with cannabis - the growth hormones are more prevalent after the light flip right before the plants flower.

Count from light flip.

Patience... why are we foliaring on Cal/Mag and Epsom Salt?

You're better off with something more helpful like a kelp meal tea / fulvic acid / silica.

I've never herd of foliar cal/mag and Epsom.

Are you in a soil-less medium?
I have no problem with patience just that grow. I foliar some Epsom in veg and calmag now in the begging of flower just becouse I am using cob light and my plants are heavy hungry for them I am also doing foliar 1 time a week from kelp

Back
Top Bottom