CactusReefer's AZ Desert Autos 2021

Looking good! Surprised to see pistols already tho, mine are barely starting. Mine were even smaller than yours at 30 days. They took off after that tho, seems like as soon as I LST they grew like crazy. The wind here pushed over one of my photo seedlings but I was able to prop it back up with some dirt and it seems fine still. Both me and the plants are loving the cooler weather as well!!

You gotta be pretty happy with your harvest, no?
I was actually very pleasantly surprised! I wasn’t expecting much, thought it was way to early to start one, and was just experimenting and playing around really until it was the “right “ time to actually plant. Lol. I do think I harvested the first half early, and am curious to see how the second half smokes.

Looking good! Surprised to see pistols already tho, mine are barely starting. Mine were even smaller than yours at 30 days. They took off after that tho, seems like as soon as I LST they grew like crazy. The wind here pushed over one of my photo seedlings but I was able to prop it back up with some dirt and it seems fine still. Both me and the plants are loving the cooler weather as well!!
We might get another break or 2 in the heat but don't count on it. As long as the nights cool off we should be fine. I'm real interested in your photos hope they make it

I have one of the same seeds inside in RDWC... same age. Its 2 feet wide and almost 2 feet tall haha
20210414_201054.jpg
Nice

31 days old yesterday. Went up North for 2 days, left the ladies under greenhouse, mainly for wind protection while I was gone. Came home to pleasant surprise. They really grew alot and the Samsquanch is well on its way into flower. Even better, temps stayed in the 70's with occasional light rain. Greenhouse came in handy, as there were some strong gusts yesterday from nearby storms that definitely would have injured the plants. Feeling a little better about progress all things considered.
20210418_121446.jpg

20210418_121439.jpg

20210418_121604.jpg

Looking good! What’s the purpose of the metal stakes you have in there? Wind protection?
Not sure what part of AZ you’re in, I’m kinda between Phoenix and Tucson and we had some crazy wind yesterday too. Lots of rain looking clouds around but not a drop here.

Looking good! What’s the purpose of the metal stakes you have in there? Wind protection?
Not sure what part of AZ you’re in, I’m kinda between Phoenix and Tucson and we had some crazy wind yesterday too. Lots of rain looking clouds around but not a drop here.
We didn't even get clouds in my neck of the woods just wind. If breezy conditions make strong stems our desert girls should be pretty stout

Day 35

2 days of strong dry winds. I thought for sure theyd be suffering some, but nada. The shade house really helps dampen the wind and the intense 2pm sun. Even tho the suns not that bad yet lol. The Samsquanch OG appears to be a few days behind based on pistil quantity. Nice and stout tho. Looking to next week, rain is in the forecast!
20210422_185831.jpg

20210422_190310.jpg

Screenshot_20210423-103048_Chrome.jpg

Looking good! I just love your little shade house. I’d like to make something like that myself. What do you use to hold it down so it doesn’t blow away? I don’t know if your winds have been as strong as ours but we were pretty gusty. The forecast said 26 mph winds but it felt much stronger than that at times

Day 35

2 days of strong dry winds. I thought for sure theyd be suffering some, but nada. The shade house really helps dampen the wind and the intense 2pm sun. Even tho the suns not that bad yet lol. The Samsquanch OG appears to be a few days behind based on pistil quantity. Nice and stout tho. Looking to next week, rain is in the forecast!
20210422_185831.jpg

20210422_190310.jpg

Maybe it'll rain here I doubt it

Maybe it'll rain here I doubt it
Pla
Day 35

20210422_185831.jpg

20210422_190310.jpg

Looking good I'm amazed at how resilient they are

Looking good! I just love your little shade house. I’d like to make something like that myself. What do you use to hold it down so it doesn’t blow away? I don’t know if your winds have been as strong as ours but we were pretty gusty. The forecast said 26 mph winds but it felt much stronger than that at time
Thanks. With the screen, it actually doesnt move at all. But in jan/feb it housed hot pepper plants and was wrapped in 6 mil painters plastic. Generated decent heat, but I had to keep it ratchet strapped down to the table lol

Some Saturday morning pics. Im pretty happy i must say. May not spit out a pound haha, but has good growth, not many issues. This is more of a "see what happens" kind of grow as I learn autos. Burnt pistil here and there, not sure what thats about. Hot wind? Also have a strange growth Ive never had, bud site on a fan leaf. Have a good weekend!
20210424_064057.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-092053_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-091102_Gallery.jpg

Some Saturday morning pics. Im pretty happy i must say. May not spit out a pound haha, but has good growth, not many issues. This is more of a "see what happens" kind of grow as I learn autos. Burnt pistil here and there, not sure what thats about. Hot wind? Also have a strange growth Ive never had, bud site on a fan leaf. Have a good weekend!
20210424_064057.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-092053_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210424-091102_Gallery.jpg
Yep I think the hot dry wind burns pistols a little. My gg is like that but keeps plumping up

Also have a strange growth Ive never had, bud site on a fan leaf.
That is very weird but cool!! Your girls are looking healthy! My pistols dried up waaaayy before my buds were even close to ready last grow. Guess that’s the dry heat.

Back
Top Bottom