Camerarius' 1st Grow - 4840W LED & HPS - OG Kush & Headband

day 36 - leef curl

2012-03-03_12-01-51_473.jpg

2012-03-03_12-02-03_178.jpg

2012-03-03_12-02-11_882.jpg
e

mine have done that before too. and im sure its under feeding. she wants more water and a bit more nutes! leaf curling is scary at first but your plants will fix themselves in a few hours if corrected right

Thanks for the advice dude. I haven't done a rez change in 2 weeks. I'm thinking I'll change tonight and give em some more nutes.

I would also check temp at canopy level I had this problem in soil and it was caused by heat stress. I didn't have a thermometer n it turned out I was runnin temps of low 90s. Set afan to blow across the table between the light and top of the plants

Goodluck getting it sorted

They kinda look like a little bit of nute burn with heat stress to me. I would think about getting the room cooled down and doing a rez change and you should see improvement. Try to not use h202 with the nutes you are using it's going to kill every thing in it that was alive. Keep the up dates coming the room is looking good bro.

They kinda look like a little bit of nute burn with heat stress to me. I would think about getting the room cooled down and doing a rez change and you should see improvement. Try to not use h202 with the nutes you are using it's going to kill every thing in it that was alive. Keep the up dates coming the room is looking good bro.

lol nah man h202 does not kill the nutes lol. i put h202 in my water with 1100 ppm an hour later their still at 1100. if it was killing the nutes the PPM would go down. people run H202 in their rez their whole grow because its an oxydizer not a disenfectant like hydrogen peroxide. h202 is perfectly safe bud trust me.

camerarius i bumped from 500-800 on my white russian#2 and she handled it fine but i wouldnt recomend it ever. im just letting you know your fine with how much you bumped the ppms:thumb:

lol nah man h202 does not kill the nutes lol. i put h202 in my water with 1100 ppm an hour later their still at 1100. if it was killing the nutes the PPM would go down. people run H202 in their rez their whole grow because its an oxydizer not a disenfectant like hydrogen peroxide. h202 is perfectly safe bud trust me.

camerarius i bumped from 500-800 on my white russian#2 and she handled it fine but i wouldnt recomend it ever. im just letting you know your fine with how much you bumped the ppms:thumb:

Okay so I did the rez change and parked it at 530PPM/10CF/5.6PH (although I checked PH a couple hours later and it had already gone upto 6.0)

Also I think CamaroSS was talking about the microhyrazae or whatever in the Great White.... I have NFI if those things get killed off by h2o2 either.

Hydrogen peroxide and H2O2 is the same thing bro.

The ppm will stay the same if using h202 it does not REMOVE anything from the water I simply said it kills living bactiria so why spend good money on products that your are going to use incorrectly. It was just a simply statement. if you would like to have a im right and your wrong match lets do it some where else not on this mans page about his grow.

Just some quick finds on the matter
i agree, but by 'good stuff' i believed that he meant beneficial fungus and bacteria, in which case:

To make a nutrient solution and root zone enjoy as many of the benefits of soil, without suffering the disadvantages of soil, many hydroponic growers choose to supplement their garden with beneficial bacteria. These helpful microbes can make a whole host of improvements to both your hydroponic system and your plants by correcting atmospheric nitrogen, increasing nutrient uptake, and decreasing the instances of disease. It is a shame that a significant portion of these growers do not enjoy the full spectrum of benefits that can be gained from beneficial bacteria because they make small, but important, errors during application. To make sure your investment in beneficial bacteria for your hydroponics system does not go to waste, learn to identify and avoid these common errors.

Forgetting to Use Bacteria for Clones and Seeds - It is strange, but even growers who know and understand the benefits of using beneficial bacteria will often only use them for their primary hydroponics system or systems and will not use them when propagating through seeds or cuttings. This is a huge mistake because at these delicate young stages are when your plants need the most help. This absolutely pertinent when cloning where the difference between poorly fed young roots and adequately feed young roots can spell the difference between success and failure, using beneficial microbes is crucial. These microbes will help your cuttings and seeds make the most possible efficient use out of your nutrient solution, thus helping ensure greater odds off success. Many hydroponic manufacturers even recommend that products that contain these bacteria should be used at two three times the normal concentrations when used for propagating plants.

Simultaneously Using Hydrogen Peroxide - One of the cheapest and easiest ways to oxygenate your nutrient solution is to use hydrogen peroxide. This can particularly be helpful if your solution is lacking in oxygen or your roots are suffering form root rot. However, this compound is also a very potent bacteria killer and it will completely rid your reservoir of bacteria, both the good and bad kind, if you use it inappropriately. While hydrogen peroxide certainly has its uses, it is generally better to use an air pump in your reservoir for oxygenation while using beneficial bacteria.

..again, this is IMO a little more difficult to sustain than using H2o2, but more beneficial in the long run.

H202 will kill the Roots Excelurator and the enzymes such as Bud XL and Multi Zen. Here is some info on the Roots XL...... Roots Excelurator has beneficial bacteria in it….Would you put your secret recipe online? I don’t think so….
This product is without a doubt the most powerful rooting stimulant available. It works by forming a membrane around roots and protecting them from harmful bacteria and fungus. Roots Excelurator will not only protect your plants from harmful root disease, but it will also cure existing cases of root rot.
Derived From: Organic biological organisms, Ammonium Nitrate, and Potassium Hydroxide.
Ingredients Explained: This amazing biological water and/or soil treatment protects the root zone by ridding the plant of unwanted microbial pests. This beneficial root stimulator will easily out perform all other root simulators! Roots Excelurator is packaged in an aluminum canister to preserve organic ingredients and beneficial organisms.
Application: Add 1.1 ml of Roots Excelurator to every gallon of water in the nutrient solution. Administer at every feeding during the first two weeks of the rearing cycle. At 1.1 ml/gallon, Roots Excelurator is the least expensive root stimulant, per dose, on the market.
So the pretty silver bottle is not for looks….This protects the bacteria by staying colder than plastic. Peace and good luck

Back
Top Bottom