can anyone help please - automaria

markohay

i grew this automaria from seed and it was on 12/12 as i had other plants growing which were in flowering

automaria.jpg

i then put the light back onto 18/6 as i had finished my crop and had put another batch in, so mu automaria was on 12/12 then back onto 18/6
my plants are back onto 12/12 and it looks like it has went back into vegative mood
automaria_2.jpg

i no i should do this atall as it will be really stressed out but i wasent really botherd as it was an autoflowering and i was wanting a quick smoke but this has really went a messed up way
it had bud on it them when it went back into 18/6 it started brabching n shooting out.
has anyone ever seen this before ?
maria_2.jpg

Re: can anyone help please ( automaria )

im not sure i can help but you are the first person I've seen with the same problem as me.. I got some KC brains auto regular seeds from an order.. and germinated them with a round of indoor i had under 18/6 back in january of this year.. in late february i put them outside in a heated greenhouse at which time they started to show sex. and begin to bud.. however the change of light ,then gradual increase of light has caused them to go back to veg.. are almost 7 feet tall and are not showing any signs of budding.. .. wondering if the sun will dictate them to bud now? or will they just never bud?

Back
Top Bottom