Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Critical Mass (Canuk Seeds)

• Obiwan Kush (Canuk Seeds)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Afghani punch sounds incredible! Yum
Hi Capt. I will definitely journal my outdoor greenhouse grow and my attempt at creating the Afghani Punch. Stay healthy and stoned!

Hey 420 fam!!!

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLEASE BE SURE TO CAST YOUR VOTE IN MY POLL AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE!

Here they are today:
20200327_125414.jpg

20200327_125455.jpg

20200327_125422.jpg

20200327_125443.jpg

As you can see the clones are starting to pick up speed now.

Let me know what you think so far!

Stay high my friends
-The Captain

Wow! They are all really taking off! Looking really good. Love how quickly the critical mass ladies are catching up.
I am a huge fan of the top down shots. I'm a sucker for symmetry :drool:. Almost like looking through a kaleidoscope (thank God for spell check on here for words like that lol)

Are you hand watering? If so, someone pointed this thread out to me when I was asking what threads everyone had found most useful for them. Might be worth a read through to see if that is something you might benefit from.

Keep up the good work!

-K

Wow! They are all really taking off! Looking really good. Love how quickly the critical mass ladies are catching up.
I am a huge fan of the top down shots. I'm a sucker for symmetry :drool:. Almost like looking through a kaleidoscope (thank God for spell check on here for words like that lol)

Are you hand watering? If so, someone pointed this thread out to me when I was asking what threads everyone had found most useful for them. Might be worth a read through to see if that is something you might benefit from.

Keep up the good work!

-K

Thanks K!

I do hand water, @Emilya taught me how to water waaaaay back. Her watering tutorial is dope, in fact I reccomend any of you who haven't checked her out to do so. She is a fantastic person with an amazing comprehension of many aspects of cannabis growing and a truly outstanding member of our community. Yeah I haven't forgotten my sensei. Much love Emi!

Hey 420 fam!

Hope everybody is safe and staying clean and vigilant during this crazy time! I recently started LSTing these ladies. Here is some pics from the last three days..

Day before LST:
IMG_20200401_152756_734.jpg

Right after LST:
IMG_20200402_141141_161.jpg

Day after LST:
IMG_20200403_132424_533.jpg

Today:
IMG_20200406_213140_452.jpg

So what do you think? I started to see a slight deficiency in two of the plants but it should be corrected now as they're are into much stronger food. I am sticking to the general hydroponics feeding schedule at about 2/3 their recommended strength.

If you haven't already please get your votes in on the poll at the top of the page!

Stay high my friends
The Captain

Just flipped them to 12/12 2 days ago I am also adding a second light, the same light as I have in there.
IMG_20200421_134404_112.jpg

They sure filled that 5x5 up so I figured a second light would be ideal. So that I have a more even and stronger lightprint.

Stay high my friends!
The Captain

Back
Top Bottom