CFL Indoor Grow 1 Plant

oh I get the reference alright ,just don't let Mr. Lahey ,catch ya ..if he gets close , blame it on Cory and Trevor....gnome sing

Sfw I like that spelling alot more "gnome sing" but I like Cory and Trevor too much I'd blame it on Jacob an the cockadooddle dumb fucks god u got to love trailer park boys

and alittle update on my plants I know it's doesn't matter that much cause I don't have pics to post but everything is growing great.

The waterfarms roots have broken the upper resvoir so that's important and the plant in soil is just fine lots of growth and a thick stem gonna be changing to flower in about a week all I need is some good bloom nutes for the soil, I'm staying with the 3 part GH flora for the entire hydro grow. Beside that I just need to pick up 3 more TCP 68(actualwatt) bulbs bringing my total to 4 and I think I'll be set hopefully one of the plants is a girl

I watched a couple of episodes last night after talkin about it lol ...I think I'll pick up Randy ,and go get a couple of Phil Collins burgers .wonder if he's open ?? ..if not I'll just get me some chicken flavored chips.. :thumb:

Phil collins :Bammmmmm peanut butter and jammmmmm
Lahey to Randy: we're gonna get drunk tonight bud we'll drink a quart............each
Ray: it's the way she goes
Bubbles to Ray: ladies of the night / friends of the road

Those are some of my favorite quotes but really there's endless good lines in that show

one of the best scenes is in Sam Losco vet clinic Julian blows conkys head off and then Sam goes smokin much dope there boys, jesus

Don Paul u have never seen trailer park boys the tv show it's on Netflix. Probably one of the best series I have ever watched.

Or are u saying "ay" to slyly imply u know the show is based in cananda

Ok so today I expanded my box by about a 2 feet wider which is just so much more room I may veg these plants 3 more weeks

Only problem I had was when I was moving the light around I dropped the lights on the plant in coca our and broke 3 branchs. Didn't realize at first that I had broken them because I have dropped the lights on them before just never from so high up

I was reading a journal last night think it's was god bud scrog journal and someone said all u have to do is tape the branches back on and they start growing so that's what I'm doing probably gonna take 3 or 4 days to repair if it does at all but in the mean time it's helping the lower growth get some light

im across the ocean from you so never heard of it, might look it up, is netflix a tv channel or only on pc, ill google it n have a look, i should be able to download some and watch it that way, you got me very interested,

Netflix is a program that is on xbox, computer, maybe newer tv but no it's not a channel just a program u can watch alot of free shows and movies on. Yea there's probably other free ways to watch it Netflix is like 10 bucks month

i think i have seen it advertised where i am on newer tv's my tv has got net connection but not sure what it does, i know it updates the tv what ever that means, im more of a ps3 fan than the xbox, i repair them in my spare time and to every 1 ps3 i do i end up doing at least 10 xbox 360s with rrod, but i av always been ps3, im sure we can get netflix here ive heard of it just cant think where, let me google it n av a look

Yea albatross I was gonna take some pictures today after I had set everything back up the plants were looking so good except a few burn marks were my light had touched them, and I really wanted to show them off. But now the one just looks like shit.

So I'm gonna wait and see if it repairs itself, from what I've read it either repairs in about 3 days or dies so we will see, the break is common to what happens if u over LST a plant but if the branches die I will most likely top the sh*t out of the plant so aintnothang but gthang

But even if the whole plant dies it's not that big of deal I can just direct my 300 actual watts of cfl onto the waterfarm

And besides Im going to get some fem seeds shortly

The leaf isn't the problem I broke 3 branches and that's what I'm waiting to repair and its not nute burn it's light burn from my CFLs touching the plants

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom