Jeeps Cabinet CFL Grow #1

sonorajeep

Strain-Dont know, got them from a bag, prob indica
Veg cycle- 2 weeks
indoor in cabinet 2'x4'x5'
FFOF soil in small pots for now, prob need to transfer soon
85 watt CFL and 3 26 watt cfls( until other 85 watt CFL gets here)
fan cooled, computer fan vented
day temp 75-80
night temp 70-75
RH 35 to 40%
using Alaskan Fish Fert 5-0-0 too

For the DWC im using GH nutes micro,grow,maxibloom
DSCN00952.JPG

DSCN00963.JPG

Some of these were started in Deep Water Culture but when my dog ate my PH tester and the new one off ebay is taking way too long to get here, so I had to transplant them. The PH got to high when they were in the Deep Water Culture so they got stressed. They also had to reach for light, but I got that fixed with a new light coming. LOL they also got heat stressed due too the other a/c I had in there broke and was blowing hot air in there,104 degrees before I checked on them. Yikes. So they have had a rough life but its getting better now. Now there is some other probs but Im learnin'. I got some Cal Mag comin in the mail too.
DSCN00972.JPG

DSCN01001.JPG

DSCN00983.JPG

DSCN00991.JPG

My a/c unit in the cabinet burned up and broke, so I had an evaporative cooler lying around that I installed in there. The evap cooler is MUCH better and keeps the humidity perfect. Only probs I had was installing it (making the cutout in the wood and sealing it), and I need to get a fan controller because I think it was blowing to much air even on low setting. I used tape to cover half of the fan and its working much better. It was 108 degrees here yesterday.

RH is staying around 50-60% now and temp is still 70-80 degrees with evap cooler. topped one and fimmed one today just try and it seemed to work as there is new growth already. I will post pic tomorrow.

Week 3
DSCN01182.JPG

DSCN01212.JPG
I tried to fim the plant and it worked but its ugly. They are healthy and doin good

DSCN01241.JPG

DSCN01231.JPG

DSCN01231.JPG

DSCN0125.JPG

DSCN01261a.jpg

wow that is a lot more than I have. hhhmmmm. Gonna have to visit a store or 1000bulbs.com. I bought 4 42 watt cfl 2700k for flowering but that is not enough probably. I figured that the light wasnt enough so I bought splitters and added two of the 42 watt 2700k bulbs that i got for flowering and they seem to like the extra light even though it isnt 6500k color temp. Thanks 52firestone

Plants are in 3 gallon indoor pots
1 plant is 20", 3 plants 16-18", 5 are about 15"
Prob going 12/12 in 2-3 weeks

I got some pics
DSCN01793.JPG

DSCN01783.JPG

DSCN01833.JPG

DSCN01843.JPG

DSCN01804.JPG

DSCN01823.JPG

DSCN01921.JPG

i added more lights, just 4 6500k 23watt cfls. I will buy a couple 85 watt 6500k cfls soon and 2- 85w 2700k cfls. One is a girl and I have to wait to flower because I just topped two plants, unless I find out they are males. I actually want to wait at least two more weeks to flower just to let the plants mature. I do have a nutrient def and I think I have been to cautious with my nutes. They are in FFOF. I add the following to a gallon of water;
1tsp GH micro nutes
1tsp GH grow nutes
1tsp superthrive
1tsp Alaskan fish fert
Just recently 1tsp Cal Mag
I water, water, nutes maybe I should up the micro,grow and alaskan fish fert to 2 tsp?

DSCF2647.JPG

DSCF2645.JPG

Getting frosty
DSCF2649.JPG

My 4 girls are on there 5th day flowering 12/12. I have two more girls ( i think, i hope) but they are not showing signs of sex even though they are mature. They are in the 12/12 room and seem to be growing still more then flowering. I did see preflowers on them but they are not flowering as fast as the others. Also both of the slow flowering plants are a thin leafed plant, prob sativa. I had 4 males and 6 females, and the males are drying waiting be made into hash. Pretty cool.:grinjoint:

Hey bro, dont trip off of them just growing right now. It takes about a week or so for the plant to realize that it needs to switch from leaf production to cola production. With that said it will be another 4-5 days for you before something substantial happens. Im only 17 days into flower myself. First time with only CFLs too.

Looking good though. Like was talked about earlier in your thread, you might want to revisit the idea of more wattage.

Back
Top Bottom