Second Grow Attempt - Purple Kush

Slenderman

What strain is it?
Purple Kush (Seeds from Crop King)

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
Indica/Sativa Hybrid: 75%Indica

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Germinating

If in Veg... For how long?
Germinating

Indoor or outdoor?
Indoor

Soil or Hydro?
Soil mixed with Vermiculite

Shultz Seed Starter Plus
Lightweight Mix
Soilless Mix

Size of light?
2 x 26 Watt CFL bulbs
2 x 23 Watt CFL bulbs
Daylight 6500k
1600 lumens

Is it aircooled?
Yes

1 x PC fans for intake
1 x PC fans for exhaust

Temp of Room?
25 Degress Celsius

RH of Room?

PH of res?

Any Pests?
None.

Type and strength of ferts/supplements used?

Bucket Size?
Paper cup...small

Medium?
Soil

Taking some preemptive measures in this new grow box I have put together...

Trying to keep temperature under control. It's sitting at 77 Farenheit / 25 Celsius

Need to come up with a method to gain humidity levels

Box looks stealthy to me!

IMG_70557.JPG

Thanks! I don't have any perlite....

Maybe I'm out to lunch here, but if I put a house plant in there, would that help with humidity?

Hell throw a rag or a sponge in the bowl.:thumb: Anything to bring the RH up a bit. When my room gets lower than I want it I will spray (mist) around the base of the plants and on some of the walls and let the fan move the humidity.

Thanks! I'm just doing some prep work now before the babes go in there! Appreciate the advice

Update

The box temp has increased to 81.5/27.5

Update

I had turned the fans and lights off in my Growbox, and humidity reached a level of 60%, and temps went down quite a bit.

Thinking I need to either find fans that can be lowered, or attach them to 9 volt batteries LOL! I turned on the fans and lights, only to watch the humidity drop down really low, really fast

Also, the taproots have come out of the seeds. Lightly moistened the paper towel today, thinking they may be ready for soil and be LIGHTLY watered by the evening

image3153.jpeg

Placed plastic to cover the tops of the cups to keep the moisture inside, and placed them in the cupboard. Hopefully in a few days they will be ready for the grow box!

Placed plastic to cover the tops of the cups to keep the moisture inside, and placed them in the cupboard. Hopefully in a few days they will be ready for the grow box!

Slenderman, once you put your plants in the box it should bring the humidity up just from the moisture of the plants and soil. When trying any new methods I always use some bag seeds to see how things go before putting my 15$ seeds in there.

Good luck, I'll be watching.

Here for the ride, man.

My current babies are sitting in 81 degree conditions. When I want to increase the humidity, I gently mist around my little ones and walls with a spray bottle. Seems to do the trick. I'm sure they enjoy the water, too... (ROOM TEMP TO AVOID SHOCK!)

I say thank ya!

Quite prepared now for the humidity factor...can't wait to see them sprout and live longer than a week! LoL!

Unfortunately I don't have bag seeds to try things. Hoping to have at least one successful grow just to get more seeds out of it when harvesting

Are they still in the dark with the bags on them? If so I'd head for the light and warmth.
The bag thing is over rated IMO. get those babies under some light and warmth.

Back
Top Bottom