Second Grow Attempt - Purple Kush

Update

The stem is starting to look weak...I have a fan blowing against it (cut a hole in the cup)

Sigh...and she was doing so well :(

baby stems are pretty weak. I never blow a fan on them until a good 2 or 3 weeks. But you'll be surprised just pile some soil around her to hold her up and she should be just fine.

I like your optimism...

image3798.jpeg

Slender, I would suggest a much lighter soil in the future for seedlings. If it were me I'd try and save it. Grind some of your mix and put that seedling in a little bed of the finer soil surrounded by your chunky stuff.

Never give up.:high-five:

Slender, I would suggest a much lighter soil in the future for seedlings. If it were me I'd try and save it. Grind some of your mix and put that seedling in a little bed of the finer soil surrounded by your chunky stuff.

Never give up.:high-five:

Thank you...I just transplanted it into some dry soil....that was all I could think of....

Slender, just judging by the big chunks in your medium. The picture with the seedling in what seems to be a clump kinda of explains your recent struggles in my opinion.

Good luck Bro! I'm pulling for the little Lady:cheer:

Ohhhhhh....THAT'S what you were referring to lol!

yeah it would seem that perhaps the roots are fighting too hard to get past all the uncomposted stuff there.

just a thought to ponder.

I also get its the "new father syndrome" thing where I'm nervous lol

Hey man i took a look at this grow and your last grow, really interested because its low budget,
I grew 2 northen lights in a plastic box, it was about a 42 gal i think...
Lost 1 because it was a male, so just have 1 now.. and i have upgraded to a tent since then

make would be to make sure you have good air circulation..
In my plastic box i had a 6x6 inch hole at the top so hot air went up and out.
and also 2 fans brining air in and 1 out.. they where small fans 2 being computer fans..
But it was great, allowing me to have about 250 watts of cfl 23, 40 watt variety bulbs 1-3 inches from the plant with no troubles!

Gl man !!!

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom