Changing pots in early flower?

Bilbo420

420 Member
Leaves are yellowin from outside in and roots comin out drain holes can pick the plant right out of 5gal buckets roots and all should put in bigger potsalso im two weeks into flower

Leaves are yellowin from outside in and roots comin out drain holes can pick the plant right out of 5gal buckets roots and all should put in bigger potsalso im two weeks into flower
Pics would help a bit buddy

Im repottin becuz im watering 2 times a day and have roots comin out drain holes ,and poking threw the top of soil. Never even seen that..?? Has anyone else

Believe my i want too im in a red state kinda dont want too i understand they wud really help but the bottom leaves are turnin yellow its a very light green plant to even starting to look as thow its goin up the plant....

All pics are meta stripped

It's completely safe to post here
Why do you think the site has been up for 25yrs, well, his company, has there been internet for 25yrs....lol

Ya gotta do pics or basically impossible to diagnose

All pics are meta stripped

It's completely safe to post here
Why do you think the site has been up for 25yrs, well, his company, has there been internet for 25yrs....lol

Ya gotta do pics or basically impossible to diagnose
Dam i know...! im just weird think anyone can get into anything my kid works at bestbuy and i cant believe the stuff she can get into. I know i need to thow.Dam

Believe my i want too im in a red state kinda dont want too i understand they wud really help but the bottom leaves are turnin yellow its a very light green plant to even starting to look as thow its goin up the plant....
As the plant ages it’s normal for the odd yellow leaves on lowers to fall off and die . I’d its a few and we growth is still looking nice I wouldn’t worry .

Dam i know...! im just weird think anyone can get into anything my kid works at bestbuy and i cant believe the stuff she can get into. I know i need to thow.Dam[/QUOTE Chris is right been on hears three years nothing bad come to me yet.

How big and what kind of pot are they in? How big are the pots? And how big of a pot can you fit for a replacement pot?
If you can, get the largest cloth pot you can fit there. That will be about the bets you can do. Depending on the type of pot you have, you might be able to pull the entire root system out without disturbing it.

Back
Top Bottom