Chem Dog - Capn Style Lightweight Rookie Challenge

Whew. 900 ppms is WAY too high. Those are flowering levels.
Flush w/ ro water & drain to waste. No nutes. Check ppms of run off. Get that N & any salt out of there. Still pushing the Superthrive on you. The B vitamins will make her happy again.

Don't flip these beauties until this is straightened out. You only lost about 10 days. Not too bad & you'll straighten it out.

I'd hold up on the ST and just flush with RO so you can clean out the built up salts. Get your runoff down to about 250 ppm. Remember Capn used to tell us it's nearly impossible to over water, so flush till generous runoff, then wait 15 minutes and repeat. Another thing to note is though it is greatly helpful to keep colder res temps to improve O2 levels, it is not a big concern when growing in the cubes. Higher res temps would still work for this grow style as the roots don't sit in stagnant warm water with low amounts of dissolved oxygen, our root zones get copius amount of readily available O2 that is always present, plus the weekly feeding of tea improves the roots ability to absorb all those goodies.

I'd hold up on the ST and just flush with RO so you can clean out the built up salts. Get your runoff down to about 250 ppm. Remember Capn used to tell us it's nearly impossible to over water, so flush till generous runoff, then wait 15 minutes and repeat. Another thing to note is though it is greatly helpful to keep colder res temps to improve O2 levels, it is not a big concern when growing in the cubes. Higher res temps would still work for this grow style as the roots don't sit in stagnant warm water with low amounts of dissolved oxygen, our root zones get copius amount of readily available O2 that is always present, plus the weekly feeding of tea improves the roots ability to absorb all those goodies.

What Sky said...

Hope all is well in your world.

Is your grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom