Chickens love weed

@dieselskunk ,Great story and thanks for sharing. Horse manure in my soil, outdoor grow, tossed my stems to them last year and they ignored them.

Did someone say 'chicken pot pie?'

The current situation in Thailand where the govt is giving away 1,000s of plants has me wondering if the whole thing with their legalizing Marijuana is not so the people can sit back and light one up. It might be so that the farmers can grow the 'weed' to sell to chicken farmers and keep the prices of chicken meat low plus avoiding the anti-biotics.

And if the chickens are healthier that further reduces the prices for chicken meat which means more of the population can live healthier.

We will find out soon enough.

Who needs antibiotic raised chickens? I can say that fresh eggs from antibiotic free birds are far better, It might all add up to free range birds that are better fed without antibiotics but the yolks have a orange color and stand up when cracked VS a pale yellow color and flat yolk of cage fed hens

Well I trimmed off most of the fan leaves from the outdoor plant. No mold yet to ruin this year unlike last year. I am growing in a 3o gallon pot just incase I need to put it inside if we get an early frost.
And yes the fgan leaves were a hit. They will love the harvest time.

Back
Top Bottom