Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

I hang for a week, burp for two (twice a day for a week and once a day for a week), and then seal them for the cure.

I'd try to raise the RH in there a bit, as curing can't take place once the buds get under 55%. This is what I have been told.

burp down to 62% at which point they're safe for long-term storage. They will continue to cure as long as the RH remains ABOVE 55%. If the RH drops below 55%, they stop curing and, even if you raise the humidity back up, they will not cure any further.

Forbidden Fruit Harvest

So guys Friday night was the last day for the forbidden fruit. It looks and smells so good. The nugs were super dense and frosty. I wasn’t expecting this much purple but damn I love it. This strain was a breeze to grow I didn’t have to do much to it. I took a some clones so I’ll be keeping this in the garden hopefully forever unless I find a another purple I like more than this. I kinda went crazy with the pics.

Flower Update:

So the flowering tent is back in action. I had 3 other plants in the veg tent ready to come over. I transplanted the 2 Kickflips two days ago I normally give them more time to get used to their new soil but I want to have this flower cycle done by thanksgivings or really close to that. I took one clone of each Kickflip and two clone of the Forbidden Fruit. The kickflips both have a super strong smell when you give it the good stem rub but I might not keep them.

Ok good to know I put a boveda 62 in a 2 jars hopefully that will be fine. Then I have 2 jars without it so we will get to see the difference

I do that and sometimes burp and sometimes its good. Depends on how dry the plant was when I was trimming.

Crispy on the outside and danky dank on the inside.

Time for a test fire. lol :passitleft:

I do that and sometimes burp and sometimes its good. Depends on how dry the plant was when I was trimming.

Crispy on the outside and danky dank on the inside.

Time for a test fire. lol :passitleft:

Thanks Bo the cure is going nice I popped a jar open last night and went ahead and weighed everything. We ended up at 144 grams not too bad considering the Sour Cyclone was over 3 Oz. So that’s about 8oz out of at 4x2 not too bad

Garden Update:

Things have been pretty busy around here. But the garden is moving along nicely. The clones have taken forever to root but I have a few clones that have started to root.

In the flower tent things have just stared to get interesting. I love it when the buds start to form. The 2 new plants to the garden probably aren’t keepers but they smell like fire so far so far. They are the Kick Flips by Square One Genetics.

Looking good all around Cheif. Flowers are coming along nicely.

Yeah lots of plants is tempting for sure.

Just figure out what your threshold is and add 2 more that you think you can handle in case of emergencies. Those 2 extra come in handy. They be the big plants in the future that get your yields up cause they vegged longer.

Flower Update:

It’s been a while guys the tents been moving. There was a day hiccup a tornado came through town pretty crazy. The power was out for a full day but the girls don’t look too affected.

The forbidden fruit and sour cyclone are doing well. The 2 testers are doing fine but I don’t like nug development maybe one day I’ll find a better pheno but I’m going to toss the clones.

Sub'd for the Kick Flip tender nougat test report with pics.

Hittin it.

Yeah we had a tornado here in Philly. 100K without power schools closed roads closed.

I wonder how many other places had this weather??

Thinking about: The Day After Tomorrow.

Sub'd for the Kick Flip tender nougat test report with pics.

Hittin it.

Yeah we had a tornado here in Philly. 100K without power schools closed roads closed.

I wonder how many other places had this weather??

Thinking about: The Day After Tomorrow.

I was thinking the same there were like 4 confirmed tornados that touched down that night all in my area. If that’s happening everywhere the future isn’t looking too bright.

And I’ll try to get more pic in here soon I know I’ve been slacking.

Kick Flip Harvest

Hey guys so after taking a look at trichs and seeing that the fans were petty much gone I went ahead and chopped Kick Flip#1 at 50 days of 12/12. We have tons of amber trichs already other wise I would of let it go another week. The yield is really sad but the quality looks there. I’m sure the yield is low because they are in 2 gallon pots but either way I’m hoping for at least an ounce at least. Sorry for all the pics I got trigger happy.

Back
Top Bottom