Chief's 5x5 Organic Bloom Bloom Room

Thanks guys hoping they are just as good as last ones but I only time will tell. The seeds are way bigger than the clones but I hope they catch up once I start training.
I'm with ya DC, usually my seeds are bigger/taller plants then clones.
You going to run a trellis. I'm thinking about it next run. Just don't like "the army crawl" feeding them..lol..good work out though..lol..
Everything solid bro

I'm with ya DC, usually my seeds are bigger/taller plants then clones.
You going to run a trellis. I'm thinking about it next run. Just don't like "the army crawl" feeding them..lol..good work out though..lol..
Everything solid bro

Yo GG, I hope all is going well. I will definitely trellis this time. Didnt like how the buds were falling over at the end of harvest last time. But I also hate cutting the trellis to get the girls out at harvest time lol. I guess I just have to deal with it if I dont want nugs on the floor come harvest time.

Yo GG, I hope all is going well. I will definitely trellis this time. Didnt like how the buds were falling over at the end of harvest last time. But I also hate cutting the trellis to get the girls out at harvest time lol. I guess I just have to deal with it if I dont want nugs on the floor come harvest time.
Nice,
I agree with you on buds falling over. Bought this retractable netting on zon for 15 bucks, has hooks, it's tricky during harvest time.
I'll trim up to the net line before flip and after stretch. So during harvest I'll cut the 4plants in the 5x5 inverted. So flip the net, upside down to use it as a drying rack. Wife usually helps with the flip, it's kinda bootleg but works.
But it holds up the 5x5 on production. But the yield is worth it imo
Cheers

:woohoo: What a harvest! So frosty too! Are you still trimming!

Havent even started yet lol. going to try to give them a full 2 weeks hanging but normally I make it to about 10 days because one of those days I will forget to fill the humidifier. I need one that auto fill or fills from the top. Refilling it from the bottom everyday gets old lol.

Also I plan to dedicate the smallest plant to rosin. So as soon as things are ready for jars I will press it. Do you still make the rosin carts?
I did the other week. I tried using some terps and a thinner. It made a rather meh tasting hit much better and the unit may work a little better but it kind of gets so I don't want it mid way. Burnt oil tasting? I still need a better way! You having any luck with a process?

NIce surprise finding roots on time!

Nice,
I agree with you on buds falling over. Bought this retractable netting on zon for 15 bucks, has hooks, it's tricky during harvest time.
I'll trim up to the net line before flip and after stretch. So during harvest I'll cut the 4plants in the 5x5 inverted. So flip the net, upside down to use it as a drying rack. Wife usually helps with the flip, it's kinda bootleg but works.
But it holds up the 5x5 on production. But the yield is worth it imo
Cheers

Sounds nice to have to wife help. Might have to see if the wife get curious at all and see if I can get a little help lol.

I did the other week. I tried using some terps and a thinner. It made a rather meh tasting hit much better and the unit may work a little better but it kind of gets so I don't want it mid way. Burnt oil tasting? I still need a better way! You having any luck with a process?

NIce surprise finding roots on time!

I havent have enough flower to experiment with but I will give it a shot this time. If you dont mind can I get the link to the your process?

Garden Update:

Hey 420 fam I hope everyone is doing well. Since the last time you guys have seen the plants they have been topped. One of the clones is a slow grower might have to throw another plant in there to fill the space or just let the other 3 plants fill the space havent decided yet. All the ladies are looking healthy and the Cherry Paloma cut has caught up to the seeds so everything is even besides the Cap Junky cut. I'm guessing 3 more weeks before flip and trellis will gone on in about a week or so.

Looking great brother that tents gonna look fire! You definitely pick em.. always after the latest and greatest but I'll still be running 2018 strains 🤣 👌🏽👌🏽

Looking great brother that tents gonna look fire! You definitely pick em.. always after the latest and greatest but I'll still be running 2018 strains 🤣 👌🏽👌🏽

lol thanks man. If I could get my hand on the original Strawberry Cough Id fill up the whole tent lol. I miss that strain but Ive nvr grown it.

Sounds nice to have to wife help. Might have to see if the wife get curious at all and see if I can get a little help lol.

I havent have enough flower to experiment with but I will give it a shot this time. If you dont mind can I get the link to the your process?
Here's the cooking part to soften it up. That works a charm.
Your tent is looking fabulous!

Everything good bro :passitleft:congrats on last harvest.
We have that 5x5 ready for fireworks soon... hope you guys are well
Thanks man things are going well. Trellis should go up soon then we should be off to the races. Bloom Bloom room with nothing blooming lol coming soon

Garden Update:
Hey everyone things have been trucking along nicely over here. I had to add another plant in the tent to help fill things out. I took the mother Cap Junky plant I had and threw it in. It needed to be transplanted pretty bad. So I put it in a 7 gallon pot and cleaned her up and now she is ready to go. It was drying out everyday and limping over. Im hoping that with at least 2 more weeks of new soil will get her healthy again. Everything else is doing great moving along quickly we will have the tent full in 2 week for sure.

Veg tent is mostly pepper starts and few watermelon and tomato starts. I took my clones of Cap Junky and made them mothers. I want to see if its better to keep a mother in a plastic or fabric pot.

Looking great bro, cap junkie going to turn some heads..:yahoo:
Good ole Capulator. He landed something special and dude making a killing off of it..
:passitleft:
Yep one day hope to get my hands on MAC. Tried it in Cali and it was so good. Will grow it out if I can find it for a decent price lol.

Looking great bro, cap junkie going to turn some heads..:yahoo:
Good ole Capulator. He landed something special and dude making a killing off of it..
:passitleft:
Mr green, You think more then the cherry p?? Necks soon be snapping 😂 I'd buy clones off @DonChiefums20 any time I have faith in his strain choices makes me want to step out a bit more!

Back
Top Bottom