Dynomyco We Want You - Side By Side Comparison Grow: Zkittlez Auto By Lisa2265

Full into week 4, 1st week flower, both plants are doing well but the one with @DYNOMYCO is by far doing better. I moved them into my flower tent and now it’s a matter of time and patience to see how they finish.
I have added gaia green power bloom to each of them earlier this week. That’s the only thing I have done besides water.

D828ED55-0C2F-4039-B0BB-627648780FA7.jpeg

Full into week 4, 1st week flower, both plants are doing well but the one with @DYNOMYCO is by far doing better. I moved them into my flower tent and now it’s a matter of time and patience to see how they finish.
I have added gaia green power bloom to each of them earlier this week. That’s the only thing I have done besides water.

D828ED55-0C2F-4039-B0BB-627648780FA7.jpeg
Looking good Lisa. Looking good .

I`m sure you`re right, up to now the difference has been pronounced, but the differing camera angles and accompanying plants prevent me from really appreciating any difference in this last grouping. Sorry for being difficult. How has water consumption been, do you notice any difference in time to dry? Great thread, congrats.

@DYNOMYCO, are there any plant foods in your product? Also, do you have any idea what, roughly, is the percent of propagules that are spores?

Good morning everyone! Things are going swimmingly! Aside from trying to lower temp in tents. The plants are doing amazing . The plant on the right, is the one growing with @DYNOMYCO … nice comparison. I can’t wait to see these buds fatten up and ripen. @DYNOMYCO WE WANT YOU!

E2DE8C42-EE95-44AA-9373-63000C7A373B.jpeg

519B9EEB-91BC-4950-8CEF-B03D3AD9CD25.jpeg

Hey folks. Yes the camera angle is not the best. It’s hard to get a good one in a full tent.
Right now I’m struggling with heat in my tent and I realized that 7 weeks from seedling and I have brown pistols on both plants. I have a bit of dry leaves, the watering has been every other day to run off. I’m not sure it’s the heat or just the plant. So that’s been my only complaint. With my pistols already turning brown , I’m not sure the buds are getting any bigger.
I’m not sure how much time is left for them to develope into nice fat colas.
😕 @DYNOMYCO WE WANT YOU!
The second picture is plant B the one with Dynomyco and the third picture is plant A without Dynomyco.

7E5D1D45-B4F2-44D8-96DC-4C008F99D586.jpeg

B11E26C8-D7BB-406E-A4B3-5731068B0C17.jpeg

245B9876-8EF3-4C84-919A-EC6776CCD5C5.jpeg

Hey folks. Struggling a bit with heat in my tent. Ph good, cal/good, feeding compost teas, as usual. Same formula for flowering. What has me puzzled is the quickness in which the plant has gone to flower and gotten its brown pistols.plant b is one with @DYNOMYCO and plant A is without. Plant A has gone to flower but the pistols are still white and still look like they have time to fatten up. But not plant B.
So I’m a bit stumped and confused by it.
@DYNOMYCO We want you!

A1790444-CF00-4902-B33F-B59A922D15A6.jpeg

5B61C2F1-86AF-42D2-B2B7-7BC66D49C3B8.jpeg

Hey folks. Struggling a bit with heat in my tent. Ph good, cal/good, feeding compost teas, as usual. Same formula for flowering. What has me puzzled is the quickness in which the plant has gone to flower and gotten its brown pistols.plant b is one with @DYNOMYCO and plant A is without. Plant A has gone to flower but the pistols are still white and still look like they have time to fatten up. But not plant B.
So I’m a bit stumped and confused by it.
@DYNOMYCO We want you!

A1790444-CF00-4902-B33F-B59A922D15A6.jpeg

5B61C2F1-86AF-42D2-B2B7-7BC66D49C3B8.jpeg
Probably because of the better root structure.
Hope you are having a good day Lisa.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

So I shouldn’t worry ? Or should I worry? And do you think they are going to fatten up?
You have a month to finish forming and swelling.
Nothing to be done but get the heat in control.
Or it will be detrimental to bud formation and strength.
Feed full strength till the end. :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Thanks Bill. I think the plants are succumbing to the heat. I tried to get it under control and it just can’t. Extra fans, better exhaust but to no avail. The plant is drying up . The leaves are burned and crispy. I fed full strength gaia green power bloom and nothing. It’s was 92 degrees in there . Can’t get the temp under 88-94. Just not happening. I think I have to call this one a misfire. I won’t start anymore plants until the weather changes for me. It has never been that hot in my basement but this year, I guess with the tents, the lights, the fans, it’s just holding the heat.
It seems the one with @DYNOMYCO is suffering the most .

@DYNOMYCO WE WANT YOU.

D55E60A7-D72A-45E4-9319-570A5BB1AD7A.jpeg

C24F7C7B-9963-42ED-9858-347285430E68.jpeg

Thanks Bill. I think the plants are succumbing to the heat. I tried to get it under control and it just can’t. Extra fans, better exhaust but to no avail. The plant is drying up . The leaves are burned and crispy. I fed full strength gaia green power bloom and nothing. It’s was 92 degrees in there . Can’t get the temp under 88-94. Just not happening. I think I have to call this one a misfire. I won’t start anymore plants until the weather changes for me. It has never been that hot in my basement but this year, I guess with the tents, the lights, the fans, it’s just holding the heat.
It seems the one with @DYNOMYCO is suffering the most .

@DYNOMYCO WE WANT YOU.

D55E60A7-D72A-45E4-9319-570A5BB1AD7A.jpeg

C24F7C7B-9963-42ED-9858-347285430E68.jpeg
Bummer! I'd hope the one with DYNOMYCO would perform best under a stress test... Not the case here though. Perhaps you can use cold water with ice to water your plants. Aside from that, not sure what more can be done...

Bummer! I'd hope the one with DYNOMYCO would perform best under a stress test... Not the case here though. Perhaps you can use cold water with ice to water your plants. Aside from that, not sure what more can be done...
Yeah I tried everything, knowing that I have read a lot about people using ice water to shock their plants right before harvest but I did it anyway. No help.

Back
Top Bottom