Dynomyco We Want You: Side-by-Side Comparative Grow By BakedARea

Happy Sunday folks!

@DYNOMYCO We Want You

Well, I finally got around to doing some transplanting! All the plants got moved up. Plus they all got fed their biweekly dose of @GeoFlora Nutrients

Since I only have two non-DM plants that made it this far, I decided to put them with a corresponding plant that did have Dynomyco into the same size container, 7 gallon @GeoPot . I put the 2 others into 15 gallon @GeoPot . The smaller plants went into 3 gallon pots. I didn't get pictures of all the DM root balls since they all basically showed similar results.

First, let's start with the ones without any DM. The reason I started with these is to minimize cross contamination of the DM. I'm actually curios if I may have accidentally inoculated these containers with DM last time.
:hmmmm: :smokin:
Amnesia Lemon Kush #5

Guava Kush #6

ALK #3

Hefty dose of Dynomyco! Covered the outside of the rootball and added plenty to the bottom of the planting hole.

I will get more pics throughout the week of the rest of the plants. Thanks for swinging by and taking a look. Peace and Blessings!
Great pictorial.
Hope you got some time to rest this weekend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey Bill! Thanks. Take a look at my other journal...that might answer that question/hope. :laugh: o_Oo_Oo_O
I'm beat!
I saw it this morning. :morenutes::morenutes:
Wow you have your hands full. :thumb:
Hopefully there wasn't much laundry to do after.:rofl:
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks Slammy. Sorry to hear about the disappointment. What happened again? Forgive my memory if it's something I had read about already. The outdoor season can be so difficult. As is the case for me, my time and energy have been seriously hindered lately. My garden suffers because of it and it's clearly apparent.

We had an extremely and uncharacteristically wet summer, and lost a huge portion of our outdoor crop to mould 😭 . Which also was a huge problem for most of the other growers around Canberra, so there has been a big lack of available smoke since last season!

@BakedARea Great job, keep up the lovely photos and work!
Thanks!
Congrats on the upcans!
Thanks!
We had an extremely and uncharacteristically wet summer, and lost a huge portion of our outdoor crop to mould 😭 . Which also was a huge problem for most of the other growers around Canberra, so there has been a big lack of available smoke since last season!
That blows. Sorry to hear that. I can relate. I had a couple really bad outdoor seasons when I first started growing. The wet nights and mornings (fog), is what worries me the most. So not much rain to worry about for me, but the constant moisture is definitely a scare. Lots of preventative pruning and spraying is my plan.

Hey folks! The amazing folks of @DYNOMYCO got me connected with a local rep and I was able to get restocked. I had some shipping issues and my initial packages never arrived. So I was able to pick them up. Gifted the cool guy some testers of Queen of Soul and I got positive feedback! So that felt really good to hear that. More importantly...I got more Dynomyco to get me going for my upcoming indoor season.

So to attempt to keep up with the updates, here are a few pics. All the plants are on cruise control and will be going late into the season before harvest. I have a secondary plan to utilize my greenhouse should it get too late in the season. It will require much more airflow though. So let's collectively cross our fingers for good weather until late fall.

Thanks for joining along this journey. It's going to be a bit boring for the next few weeks of updates. Slow transition to flower at this point. Blessings and again, many thanks to the Dynomyco squad.

How's it going @BakedARea? Hope all is well with you and yours! :thumb:

Hey folks! The amazing folks of @DYNOMYCO got me connected with a local rep and I was able to get restocked. I had some shipping issues and my initial packages never arrived. So I was able to pick them up. Gifted the cool guy some testers of Queen of Soul and I got positive feedback! So that felt really good to hear that. More importantly...I got more Dynomyco to get me going for my upcoming indoor season.

So to attempt to keep up with the updates, here are a few pics. All the plants are on cruise control and will be going late into the season before harvest. I have a secondary plan to utilize my greenhouse should it get too late in the season. It will require much more airflow though. So let's collectively cross our fingers for good weather until late fall.

Thanks for joining along this journey. It's going to be a bit boring for the next few weeks of updates. Slow transition to flower at this point. Blessings and again, many thanks to the Dynomyco squad.
Good morning BA. :ciao:
Haven't been around for a bit sorry.
Glad everything is working out with Dynomyco.
Girls look great.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Good morning BA. :ciao:
Haven't been around for a bit sorry.
Glad everything is working out with Dynomyco.
Girls look great.
Take care my friend.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Hey Bill. No worries. I just recently saw something about a new thread...holy crap!!! A lot of momentum on it and TONS of replies. No chance I'm ever going to get caught up. I haven't even gone to look yet. I'll get there eventually. Take care.
Nice score on the Dynomyco trade! And I hope the weather gets better than it was this weekend. 🌧️
Yeah. It was cool to meet a local guy.
Between the car show traffic and the crazy scheduling I didn't have a chance to say hello. :ciao:
Ehhh, don't worry about it man. I don't expect a greeting every time you're in the area. I understand. Yeah, I steer clear from the Peninsula during car week unless I have to work.

Love the color contrast of the picz.... definitely nice on the eyes :) hope your having a great day baked.

@DYNOMYCO We Want You !

At this point, the only plant without DM is looking as good as the others. It is safe to say, in my observations, that in the early stages, the DM applications help with vigor. In living organic soil, there are so many other variables where something can go wrong. I may have made a bad batch of soil or had root pests I was unaware of. I feel like this comparison has been multiple hurdles to try and overcome. I believe inside a tent with more controlled parameters would have been a better decision.

Not much has changed since last week. Going to be a fun rest of the season though! I did a little shaping and pruning on some of the plants. They are all mostly doing well. Battling some pest issues as is to be expected during this time of the season. No choice but to be more consistent with my IPM.

Guava Kush #2 - Stout and pretty

This girl needed a cage. She has been standing upright and strong the past couple weeks. It's time for her to spread out some more though.
So she got a cage and spread her backwards.

Amnesia Lemon Kush #1

Amnesia Lemon Kush #3

On top of fighting these damn things, I have caterpillars too. I found a large one yesterday that has escaped the wrath of the BT applications. Just have to stay on it! Outdoor season is always busy for me so forgive me for not being present here. Take care.

@DYNOMYCO We Want You !

At this point, the only plant without DM is looking as good as the others. It is safe to say, in my observations, that in the early stages, the DM applications help with vigor. In living organic soil, there are so many other variables where something can go wrong. I may have made a bad batch of soil or had root pests I was unaware of. I feel like this comparison has been multiple hurdles to try and overcome. I believe inside a tent with more controlled parameters would have been a better decision.

Not much has changed since last week. Going to be a fun rest of the season though! I did a little shaping and pruning on some of the plants. They are all mostly doing well. Battling some pest issues as is to be expected during this time of the season. No choice but to be more consistent with my IPM.

Guava Kush #2 - Stout and pretty

This girl needed a cage. She has been standing upright and strong the past couple weeks. It's time for her to spread out some more though.
So she got a cage and spread her backwards.

Amnesia Lemon Kush #1

Amnesia Lemon Kush #3

On top of fighting these damn things, I have caterpillars too. I found a large one yesterday that has escaped the wrath of the BT applications. Just have to stay on it! Outdoor season is always busy for me so forgive me for not being present here. Take care.

Hey baked the girls are looking great!

Hey Bill. No worries. I just recently saw something about a new thread...holy crap!!! A lot of momentum on it and TONS of replies. No chance I'm ever going to get caught up. I haven't even gone to look yet. I'll get there eventually. Take care.
Hey BA no worries, we all do our best with time we have. :thanks:
I've run a @DYNOMYCO comparison on my own.
I use it already extensively so all I had to do is give 1 girl of the 25 Plain myc.
The roots are on display with a plant comparison every couple weeks.
It's nice to see inside my Bill284 Method, I can open the pots for pics.
Just about 2 week mark of flower I'll do a complete update.
It's all on pictorials, I'm trying to help as many people as I can.
Especially new growers.
Sorry it's over a 100 pages in a couple months.
if you get a chance check out the pictorials.
Plus all 25 plants , lights, nutrients and amendments in the greenhouse are sponsored.
I showcase them extensively.
Support the sponsors :thumb:
Try S.NS. on those little buggers.^^^
Please get some relaxation for yourself. :meditate:something about a candle 😉
Be well my friend.
Yeah. It was cool to meet a local guy.

Ehhh, don't worry about it man. I don't expect a greeting every time you're in the area. I understand. Yeah, I steer clear from the Peninsula during car week unless I have to work.
Below - Heavens Shores - start at the end. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom