Dynomyco We Want You: Side-by-Side Comparative Full Grow Competition

DYNOMYCO

Hello, 420 Magazine growers!

Thank you for all your support over the past year we couldn’t of done it without you!

Welcome to the most explosive competition yet; The DYNOMYCO We Want You: Side-by-Side Comparative FULL Grow Competition.

DYNOMYCO’S PREMIUM MYCORRHIZAL INOCULANTS is the fastest-growing mycorrhizae brand in the market. Composed of 900 propagules per gram formula, DYNOMYCO has been amazing for growers all around. 100% organic, OMRI listed and created SOLELY for Cannabis cultivation.

For this competition, we are offering 5 random growers a unique chance to grow their plants with DYNOMYCO in the mix for FREE!

The growers will be selected precisely 15 days after posting this message so apply now!

How it works:

We will randomly select 5 lucky growers from the applicants who will receive a free 100 g/3.5 oz pouch of DYNOMYCO from us. Growers will need to grow a minimum of two plants (1 with DYNOMYCO in the mix and 1 without). The selected growers will need to be ready to start their grow journals from the moment they receive their package. * Shipping fees are covered by DYNOMYCO *

* Applicants will be accepted only from the USA, Canada, and the UK due to shipping & customs issues.
* Growers in Canada, we will receive a 75 gram pouch - equivalent to the 100 gram pouch of DYNOMYCO.

The selected growers are required to post updates of their plants to the forum – GROW JOURNAL SECTION - twice a week and tag "DYNOMYCO we want you".

Competitors must post pictures of:

1. Their application of DYNOMYCO into their growing mediums
2. At every transplant, selected growers must snap root pics,
3. General pictures of their plants (stem, leaves, and plant health)
4. At harvest time we want to see those rootballs!!

Your plants will be evaluated based on the following:

1. Biggest yield difference DYNOMYCO VS controlled.
2. BEST rootball photo (Make sure they smile ) DYNOMYCO VS controlled
3. BEST looking DYNOMYCO plant. * Other general updates and pictures are of course welcome too!

We will be following your grows closely and will be with you for the entire journey – making sure those roots keep boomin’.

PRIZES:

Besides the prize of getting a free 100 g/3.5 oz pouch of DYNOMYCO, all 5 selected growers will also receive DYNOMYCO'S newest product the dynamite stick which contains 200 g/ 7 oz of our premium mycorrhizal inoculant as well as a DYNOMYCO T-shirt and cap plus other cool DYNOMYCO merchandise, our overall #1 winner will receive an extra special DYNOMYCO gift!

Rules:

How to apply: It's simple!

In this thread post your motivation for wanting to grow with DYNOMYCO (approximately 200 words) to explain why you want this opportunity to grow with DYNOMYCO in your mix. A little about your growing environment (climate) and the size of the tent/room/outdoor location you will be conducting the grow. A description of the pots & growing media, a description of the nutrients/additives you intend to use and a description of the strain you plan on using for the competition.

* We will randomly select 5 growers from the applicants, based on their motivations, and their thread activity, 15 days after this post has launched.

Once you are selected, we will contact you through your direct messages to organize shipping information.

We will announce the 5 lucky growers on the thread once shipping has taken place.

That’s it! Thank you for taking part and may the best grower WIN.

On your mark, get ready GROW

Roll it up - WE WANT picc.jpeg

Thanks!
As one of the first people here to use this inoculation, one who came on kicking and screaming actually, I've come to believe I should use it at every turn of my grows, and I have. It's made a positive difference in the outcome without a doubt. Healthier plants all around stemming from healthy roots!
One of my favorite things? My plants (for the most part) have been standing on their own through flower without falling over even though they carry fully weighted buds. My tent has gone from 50 strings holding colas to 2 or 3. That's one thing but it's big!

Side by side is going to be fun!

Great contest. Unfortunately the timing doesn't work out for me to participate. However, I have been using DYNOMYCO since I first got it in the GJOM prize pack, and now I wouldn't NOT use it. It is different than the Great White I also use to dust holes with. It seems to have a far longer lasting effect. I have found some of the blue balls undissolved and still intact at the end of grows! It helps the roots tremendously, imo there's no question. Excellent product.

Good luck to all you who participate in this contest!

Thanks!
As one of the first people here to use this inoculation, one who came on kicking and screaming actually, I've come to believe I should use it at every turn of my grows, and I have. It's made a positive difference in the outcome without a doubt. Healthier plants all around stemming from healthy roots!
One of my favorite things? My plants (for the most part) have been standing on their own through flower without falling over even though they carry fully weighted buds. My tent has gone from 50 strings holding colas to 2 or 3. That's one thing but it's big!

Side by side is going to be fun!
have started to use innocluants the first one was Dynomyco and my plants increased in size ect after use comparied to no-using an innoculant, (must use a directed) Dam - don't know how to post pictures of grow - looks like I'm out of the "promo" (dam-it) Pro-mix has an innocluant . now I use "stump Tea" One grwoer said "my soil has Myrco's in it and I don't need any more" wrong anytime you can add more fuingi/bacteria do it use foxfarms happyfrog and Oceanblend + Dynomyco along with Extreme Gardening myco/arzos and plants show the appreciation with largeer yields !

First let me say Thank you for being a sponsor, and supporter of 420 Magazine by sponsoring this comparative grow.

I would not mine taking a ride of the train. I have used your Dynomyco Premium Mycorrhizal Inoculant before and have been very satisfied with the results of my grows. I am thinking about growing some auto's this summer, I just need to figure out my timing. I will be in Iowa the last week of July so timing is a big thing.

I have a 12 oz. bag of Dynomyco in my nutrient cabinet, so if for some reason I can't make this timeline I can still do a comparison grow for you.

I have two tents, one is a 4x4 and the other is 2x4. I would probably do this grow in the 4x4 with a 300 watt light. The 300 watt LED is the strongest light I have. I have not figured out the medium yet, but it may be something like LOS. I have been wanting to give LOS or something a long this line a go for a while.

I know I copied and paste this statement from you website, but it's true. DYNOMYCO® effectively inoculates plants with vigorous endomycorrhizal fungi. Mycorrhizae improve plant nutrient uptake, which translates to healthier, more resilient plants, higher quality, and higher yields!

Thank you, for this outstanding opportunity is show case your product.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,
Tok..

I have found some of the blue balls undissolved and still intact at the end of grows!
Hey Jon. Sorry but Dynomyco isn't blue. They are a pale tan color. And there is no way it would not be dissolved by the end of the grow. It dissolves nearly completely after the first watering. Are you confusing it with something else?

Hello, 420 Magazine growers!

Thank you for all your support over the past year we couldn’t of done it without you!

Welcome to the most explosive competition yet; The DYNOMYCO We Want You: Side-by-Side Comparative FULL Grow Competition.

DYNOMYCO’S PREMIUM MYCORRHIZAL INOCULANTS is the fastest-growing mycorrhizae brand in the market. Composed of 900 propagules per gram formula, DYNOMYCO has been amazing for growers all around. 100% organic, OMRI listed and created SOLELY for Cannabis cultivation.

For this competition, we are offering 5 random growers a unique chance to grow their plants with DYNOMYCO in the mix for FREE!

The growers will be selected precisely 15 days after posting this message so apply now!

How it works:

We will randomly select 5 lucky growers from the applicants who will receive a free 100 g/3.5 oz pouch of DYNOMYCO from us. Growers will need to grow a minimum of two plants (1 with DYNOMYCO in the mix and 1 without). The selected growers will need to be ready to start their grow journals from the moment they receive their package. * Shipping fees are covered by DYNOMYCO *

* Applicants will be accepted only from the USA, Canada, and the UK due to shipping & customs issues.
* Growers in Canada, we will receive a 75 gram pouch - equivalent to the 100 gram pouch of DYNOMYCO.

The selected growers are required to post updates of their plants to the forum – GROW JOURNAL SECTION - twice a week and tag "DYNOMYCO we want you".

Competitors must post pictures of:

1. Their application of DYNOMYCO into their growing mediums
2. At every transplant, selected growers must snap root pics,
3. General pictures of their plants (stem, leaves, and plant health)
4. At harvest time we want to see those rootballs!!

Your plants will be evaluated based on the following:

1. Biggest yield difference DYNOMYCO VS controlled.
2. BEST rootball photo (Make sure they smile ) DYNOMYCO VS controlled
3. BEST looking DYNOMYCO plant. * Other general updates and pictures are of course welcome too!

We will be following your grows closely and will be with you for the entire journey – making sure those roots keep boomin’.

PRIZES:

Besides the prize of getting a free 100 g/3.5 oz pouch of DYNOMYCO, all 5 selected growers will also receive DYNOMYCO'S newest product the dynamite stick which contains 200 g/ 7 oz of our premium mycorrhizal inoculant as well as a DYNOMYCO T-shirt and cap plus other cool DYNOMYCO merchandise, our overall #1 winner will receive an extra special DYNOMYCO gift!

Rules:

How to apply: It's simple!

In this thread post your motivation for wanting to grow with DYNOMYCO (approximately 200 words) to explain why you want this opportunity to grow with DYNOMYCO in your mix. A little about your growing environment (climate) and the size of the tent/room/outdoor location you will be conducting the grow. A description of the pots & growing media, a description of the nutrients/additives you intend to use and a description of the strain you plan on using for the competition.

* We will randomly select 5 growers from the applicants, based on their motivations, and their thread activity, 15 days after this post has launched.

Once you are selected, we will contact you through your direct messages to organize shipping information.

We will announce the 5 lucky growers on the thread once shipping has taken place.

That’s it! Thank you for taking part and may the best grower WIN.

On your mark, get ready GROW

Roll it up - WE WANT picc.jpeg
Good morning.
Thank you so much for your wonderful offer.
As I'm in a colder climate I won't be able to start new plants for a couple weeks.
Is that ok?
Or do you require plants started immediately.
Either way it's OK.
I love your products and will be featuring them in my summer grow.
I do have enough to get started.
But I'll be in the 25 plant range and will require more.
Have a great day.

Stay safe
Bill

20220419_092659.jpg

@DYNOMYCO for the win. :cheer:

Thank you @DYNOMYCO for being a faithful sponsor of our community. With all the gifts through the contests and now this opportunity, we are beyond grateful for your support. I have been using your product since I was fortunate enough to be a part of the GSC Comparative Grow. I haven't used anything else since! Amazing stuff indeed.

I have a 5x5 tent that is currently filled with every plant inoculated with Dynomyco! They just got flipped to flower so I have 70+ days before the tent would be available to be used. My guess is that would not work for your timeline. If it does, I would be thrilled to dedicate that space to another comparative grow.

My other option is dedicating a couple spots in my outdoor garden.
Good 'ole fashioned California sun grown!
:circle-of-love:

Genetics: Zkittles by @Weed Seeds Express
Containers: 7 gallon fabric @GeoPot
Medium: DIY soil mix
Nutrients: @GeoFlora Nutrients

Good morning.
As I'm in a colder climate I won't be able to start new plants for a couple weeks.
Is that ok?
Either way it's OK.
Have a great day.

Stay safe
Bill

20220419_092659.jpg

The 25 PLANT RANGE? Is that what you just said? For real? Including the monster outside? This must be a combination of your greenhouse and outdoors and indoors? Wow, @Bill284, I thought I liked to push myself.

I knew there was a reason I call you Sensei.

:green_heart:

Ooh that sounds like a fun grow contest!
I'm highly interested (and I haven't even medicated yet ;)).
But I do have a question @DYNOMYCO .

I'm with Bill in a colder climate, so I have a quick question....

What are we looking at for timing? I can pop two Auto seeds and start sooner than I had planned, but if there are any start date rules to work around, that'd be good to know. I'd like to do it as an entire outdoor grow, but I can start them indoors and transition them outside later when it gets warmer.

Thanks @DYNOMYCO for putting this bit of fun together!

My entry:
Short and to the point:)

I'm a medical grower, and this is my pain medication. This leaves me with little room for error, as I need a constant supply of medication to function day to day.
At my core, as a grower I've stuck to hydroponic Autoflowers. With the goal of keeping high yields, with no loss of quality. I'd like to think I've achieved that goal more often than not.

But just like plants, growers grow and venture into new to them challenges. And as such, I'm going to be doing my first soil, and Photoperiod grows soon. The Photoperiod plants will be clones, clipped from mothers in soil. And the first soil grow will be Autoflowers in 7 gallon GeoPots.

I'd love my first soil grow to be an Autoflower grown in soil, and while I planned originally one photo and one auto in soil this summer, I'd be more than happy to give @DYNOMYCO a side by side with two Autoflowers.

Hi @DYNOMYCO and thank you for a wonderful new contest! How about around 600 words, just to show my enthusiasm toward this idea? :rofl:

I would like to apply to be one of the test growers and I could start this comparison side by side grow at any time since I start new plants each and every month. I have been sold on Dynomyco for some time now, after one time of seeing how much more effective it was than the competition. I have actually done several side by side tests and have a couple of dramatic pictures in my journals showing one side of the room with Dynomyco and one side without. The difference was striking, and I expect it to be the same way in this upcoming side by side test.

I have dedicated the entire finished attic area of my house into grow rooms, including 2x 6'x7' veg rooms, and one 7'x14' Bloom room. I run my operation as a constant harvest, where I start new seeds each month in the first grow room, move them to the second grow room for a second month of veg, and then move them into bloom for whatever they need. This three room process meets with the Missouri cultivation laws perfectly, and with two licenses activated I am able to legally grow up to 12 plants in each of the three rooms. Practically, I can start up to 6 plants each month, with 6 plants in each of the veg rooms, and then 12 plants staggered 6 plants at a time, in Bloom, for a total of 24 plants in the operation at any one time.

Lighting is accomplished totally with Sponsor donated or won prizes. In Veg Room #1 I have a @Mars Hydro SP-3000, a little 2'x5' footprint light that is perfect for early veg. It can be turned down all the way to easily start seeds, with the lowest setting supplying 14k LUX at 12" from the soil, all the way up to a blistering amount of LUX that is never needed in this room. Veg Room #2 is lit by the mighty @NextLight 420h. This beautiful light puts an even layer of bright light into a 4x4 footprint that is easily capable of supplying the light needed for later stage veg. The Bloom room sports the even bigger @NextLight MEGA, with its massive 5x5 footprint. If there is need for more space, or separating out the plants within the bloom room, I have a spare DIY 6x COB array that is quite capable of doing the job.

As far as containers go, I use a combination of FoxFarm soils and supersoils, first in solo cups, then 1 gallon plastic pots, and finally 5 gallon cloth containers. My nutrient of choice is @GeoFlora Nutrients and I start giving the veg product in the first week above ground and then all through the grow with the appropriate product.

Strain is still to be determined. I am expecting a shipment of some unique strains from @CoffeeShopSeeds any day now, and will probably be running some of them in the very near future. I am also entertaining ideas of cloning some of the white widows that I am now growing, so that we would then have very similar plants to do this experiment with.

My starter cups always have a layer of Dynomyco near mid level as I build up the cup, and then on each transplant I make sure there is some more Dynomyco in the bottom of the hole I am transplanting into and all along the sides of the hole.

I'd love to see @Emilya do a side by side comparison. As a fairly new grower I find her grow journals to be very educational and informative. In fact, I started Dynomyco with my new grow because of her!

This has been my first grow where my seedlings didn't need support and I swear their stems are thicker. I'm hoping to have the same results as @StoneOtter In flower where I won't need as many supports. The last grow looked like a porcupine with all the bamboo stake supports ha

I'd love to see @Emilya do a side by side comparison. As a fairly new grower I find her grow journals to be very educational and informative. In fact, I started Dynomyco with my new grow because of her!

This has been my first grow where my seedlings didn't need support and I swear their stems are thicker. I'm hoping to have the same results as @StoneOtter In flower where I won't need as many supports. The last grow looked like a porcupine with all the bamboo stake supports ha
You noticed too Tim? That's saying something there!

Hi @DYNOMYCO and thank you for a wonderful new contest! How about around 600 words, just to show my enthusiasm toward this idea? :rofl:

I would like to apply to be one of the test growers and I could start this comparison side by side grow at any time since I start new plants each and every month. I have been sold on Dynomyco for some time now, after one time of seeing how much more effective it was than the competition. I have actually done several side by side tests and have a couple of dramatic pictures in my journals showing one side of the room with Dynomyco and one side without. The difference was striking, and I expect it to be the same way in this upcoming side by side test.

I have dedicated the entire finished attic area of my house into grow rooms, including 2x 6'x7' veg rooms, and one 7'x14' Bloom room. I run my operation as a constant harvest, where I start new seeds each month in the first grow room, move them to the second grow room for a second month of veg, and then move them into bloom for whatever they need. This three room process meets with the Missouri cultivation laws perfectly, and with two licenses activated I am able to legally grow up to 12 plants in each of the three rooms. Practically, I can start up to 6 plants each month, with 6 plants in each of the veg rooms, and then 12 plants staggered 6 plants at a time, in Bloom, for a total of 24 plants in the operation at any one time.

Lighting is accomplished totally with Sponsor donated or won prizes. In Veg Room #1 I have a @Mars Hydro SP-3000, a little 2'x5' footprint light that is perfect for early veg. It can be turned down all the way to easily start seeds, with the lowest setting supplying 14k LUX at 12" from the soil, all the way up to a blistering amount of LUX that is never needed in this room. Veg Room #2 is lit by the mighty @NextLight 420h. This beautiful light puts an even layer of bright light into a 4x4 footprint that is easily capable of supplying the light needed for later stage veg. The Bloom room sports the even bigger @NextLight MEGA, with its massive 5x5 footprint. If there is need for more space, or separating out the plants within the bloom room, I have a spare DIY 6x COB array that is quite capable of doing the job.

As far as containers go, I use a combination of FoxFarm soils and supersoils, first in solo cups, then 1 gallon plastic pots, and finally 5 gallon cloth containers. My nutrient of choice is @GeoFlora Nutrients and I start giving the veg product in the first week above ground and then all through the grow with the appropriate product.

Strain is still to be determined. I am expecting a shipment of some unique strains from @CoffeeShopSeeds any day now, and will probably be running some of them in the very near future. I am also entertaining ideas of cloning some of the white widows that I am now growing, so that we would then have very similar plants to do this experiment with.

My starter cups always have a layer of Dynomyco near mid level as I build up the cup, and then on each transplant I make sure there is some more Dynomyco in the bottom of the hole I am transplanting into and all along the sides of the hole.
You are awesome Emilya! Screw the contest, gonna try it anyways.

Good morning.
Is that ok?
Either way it's OK.
Have a great day.

Stay safe
Bill

20220419_092659.jpg

Hey @DYNOMYCO
if @Bill284 is offering to do a sponsor grow for you then you might as well tell everyone else there is only 4 spots left.

Just in case you didn't notice he has posted over 11,500 messages, he has a 43,440 reaction score. His 2021 Awards include Member of the Month: Mar 2021 - Grow Journal of the Month: April 2021 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2021 - Member of the Year: 2021. Not to mention when members start new journals here he's the first one to jump in. And when anyone needs any help he's right there. You don't have to take my word for it just check out some of his recent post.
I'm sure there's plenty of people on here that will tell you the same thing

Hey @DYNOMYCO
if @Bill284 is offering to do a sponsor grow for you then you might as well tell everyone else there is only 4 spots left.

Just in case you didn't notice he has posted over 11,500 messages, he has a 43,440 reaction score. His 2021 Awards include Member of the Month: Mar 2021 - Grow Journal of the Month: April 2021 - Plant of the Month: Nov 2021 - Member of the Year: 2021. Not to mention when members start new journals here he's the first one to jump in. And when anyone needs any help he's right there. You don't have to take my word for it just check out some of his recent post.
I'm sure there's plenty of people on here that will tell you the same thing
Hey @MegaBudz Thank you so much for the kind words my friend. :green_heart:
Lots of great growers here who deserve a chance more than I do.
I'm just a friendly beginner, trying to help out and meet great people.
You are a true gentleman.
:thanks::ciao:

Stay safe
Bill

Back
Top Bottom