Dynomyco We Want You - Side By Side Comparison Grow: Zkittlez Auto By Lisa2265

Feel free to offer any suggestions.
So far you're looking way better than me! In flower, I would be careful about spraying the leaves, as you don't want bud rot (or any molding), but otherwise, no suggestions here, you're doing a fantastic job!!

If you got bugs though, spraying them is a really good way to get them off ^^.

So far you're looking way better than me! In flower, I would be careful about spraying the leaves, as you don't want bud rot (or any molding), but otherwise, no suggestions here, you're doing a fantastic job!!

If you got bugs though, spraying them is a really good way to get them off ^^.
Thank you. Yep I don’t spray in flower. I use DE top dress and in my soil mix
How you Lisa. Checking in.
Hey 7,
I’m good. How’s things with you. ?

Thank you. Yep I don’t spray in flower. I use DE top dress and in my soil mix

Hey 7,
I’m good. How’s things with you. ?
Oh I'm just kicking along. Watching the world go by.

3 weeks in and plant B is performing leaps and bounds over plant A. Plant A was not given @DYNOMYCO and plant B was.
@DYNOMYCO We Want You!

B2AFB459-D5C6-4FA3-93BF-7FE05B364AF0.jpeg

62D5089C-2FBA-4281-9CF2-78EC182921A0.jpeg

some serious potential goin on there. Dynomyco, what are the differences between the US product and the Dynomyco C(anada). I`ve noticed a few brands with fungal products offer a differing product north of the 49 so I`m assuming it`s a regulatory issue. Vive la difference, or not so much.. Do I need to be calling my parliamentarian...

some serious potential goin on there. Dynomyco, what are the differences between the US product and the Dynomyco C(anada). I`ve noticed a few brands with fungal products offer a differing product north of the 49 so I`m assuming it`s a regulatory issue. Vive la difference, or not so much.. Do I need to be calling my parliamentarian...
I would be surprised if there is a difference this time. They use glomus intraradices spores, which are the same type as promix uses. Promix is sold up here without any problems.

I`m afraid nearly certain there is. The US version is pelletized, the CAD one is not. They have different names even.

"You are looking at two different products. DYNOMYCO, sold in the United States, contains 900 propagules/g. DYNOMYCO C, sold in Canada, contains 2500 propagules/g." - By DYNOMYCO on October 11, 2020 (On the zon)

Hi Darade, pleasure to make your aquaintance... you know, virtually. Thanks for chiming in, I was aware of this short missive by Dynomyco but it just fueled my curiosity higher.

Don`t know if you`re agreeing with that sentiment or saying something else, but yes there`s a concentration diff. I`d like to know why and why the US vers. is pelletized and CAD not.

I`m not trying to drag somebody down or anything at all. I just like knowing what specifically I`m using which led to curiosity over reason for the diff. Because some other similar products appear to do the same it looks like a regulatory issue from here. Man, I`m a broken record...

edit: Forgive me Lisa, you can have your thread back now. Apologies.

Hi Darade, pleasure to make your aquaintance... you know, virtually. Thanks for chiming in, I was aware of this short missive by Dynomyco but it just fueled my curiosity higher.

Don`t know if you`re agreeing with that sentiment or saying something else, but yes there`s a concentration diff. I`d like to know why and why the US vers. is pelletized and CAD not.

I`m not trying to drag somebody down or anything at all. I just like knowing what specifically I`m using which led to curiosity over reason for the diff. Because some other similar products appear to do the same it looks like a regulatory issue from here. Man, I`m a broken record...

edit: Forgive me Lisa, you can have your thread back now. Apologies.
It appears that DYNOMYCO C contains several strains of Glomus intraradices, A.K.A. Rhizophagus intraradices.

They're at a much higher amount in propagules/g, I believe the reason in difference is purely due to them needing to meet a certain requirement here in the USA. It seems they needed to use way more clay to inoculant ratio, than Canada!
This is however purely anecdotal, and I have no real evidence to prove this!

Pleasure is all mine, friend! :ciao:
I would also like to know as well, just thought I'd share my two cents ^^

Safe Regards,
Darade!

Here is the thing; the product is the same, but the concentration of propagules per gram in DYNOMYCO Canada is higher than the one sold in the US due to regulatory reasons. DYNOMYCO Canada has 2500/ppg while the regular DYNOMYCO carries 900/ppg. But don't worry US citizens, our product does its magic everywhere!

Starting week 4. They are in flower! That was the quickest an auto flower has gone into flower for me. I will say they are both in flower but obviously the one in the front is still leaps and bounds ahead of the one in the back.
@DYNOMYCO we want you !

C6F8FB50-13DE-47C3-98EA-65F4B369EA00.jpeg

Here is the thing; the product is the same, but the concentration of propagules per gram in DYNOMYCO Canada is higher than the one sold in the US due to regulatory reasons. DYNOMYCO Canada has 2500/ppg while the regular DYNOMYCO carries 900/ppg. But don't worry US citizens, our product does its magic everywhere!
Why not offer the sublimate powder or something to make them the same. How u get around that.. it can be at cost. When u buy the dirt in US.

Why not offer the sublimate powder or something to make them the same. How u get around that.. it can be at cost. When u buy the dirt in U

There's a limit of concentration (propagules p/ gram) that we are allowed to add to our American Formula - and we reached the top. 900ppg

Back
Top Bottom