2020 Outdoor Organic Grow Central Canada

Everything seem to pull through..
:yahoo:
I'm sure there's science out there that says something like flavonoids and terps will be adversely affected.
Boveda did tests on buds stored with their packs and stored without, and the ones with the packs fared better. No surprise there but I believe them. I have bud that's been in jars for two years that smells the basically same as it did a month into the cure.

Looking amazing! Lot’s of purple. Looks really good. I have a grow journal going on with a OG x Haze, and a Skunk x Haze plant growing! Come check It out! You won’t be disappointed!

:420:

Looking amazing! Lot’s of purple. Looks really good. I have a grow journal going on with a OG x Haze, and a Skunk x Haze plant growing! Come check It out! You won’t be disappointed!

:420:
I will for sure. Currently in the middle of cropping. As the saying goes I'm in trimming jail :rofl:
Happy croptober

I always use the boveda's I just got some integra 62% packs they were cheaper than the boveda so thought I would try. I have some curing for 1.5 years it's really good.
Yeah Celt was mentioning that same kinda of thing.

I've been noticing there is others now too.
I just wanted some large ones for the 5 gallon pales. The two types the 320 gram monster Will work well. The 67 gram ones I'll need two or more per pale. I'm thinking.
PXL_20201008_213133985.jpg
PXL_20201008_213129519.jpg

I'm thinking about getting few more of the 320 gram.
PXL_20201008_213107688.jpg

Adding Purpinator to your grow would definitely sound like a great deal!
Trying to build my soil to a LOS (living organic soil) style. This year's soil is organic amended with Gaia Green products.

I'm not sure if purpinator is organic? I couldn't find much on the ingredients, except below from a msds.
Potassium Sulfate
Magnesium Sulfate
Monopotassium Sulfate
I'm sure, there's proprietary ingredients that are not organic

Their site says this
Terpinator is a proprietary blend of organic inputs and plant extracts with an NPK Ratio of 0-0-4.
But it's buried deep.

Oh welcome to my journal @ChronicTrees :welcome:

On the Boveda topic for those considering using them, they are not designed to bring your buds to the correct RH in the sealed container, but to hold it there. They can shift the RH a few percentage points in either direction over time, but ideally you should have your buds in your target zone when you seal them up for the cure with the packs.

I have seen growers get their buds to 70% and seal them up with B62s, only to discover they had rotted within a few days.

On the Boveda topic for those considering using them, they are not designed to bring your buds to the correct RH in the sealed container, but to hold it there. They can shift the RH a few percentage points in either direction over time, but ideally you should have your buds in your target zone when you seal them up for the cure with the packs.

I have seen growers get their buds to 70% and seal them up with B62s, only to discover they had rotted within a few days.
Thanks Shed:adore:, i usually end up over drying simply because of being solo trimmer not enough hours in a day.
I've recruited some help for this Canadian Thanksgiving weekend :slide:, who arrives tomorrow.

So I will definitely keep that in mind because it'll be first year it'll all get done in a timely fashion :rofl:

Last of the winter reading arrived.

PXL_20201008_185955515.jpg

Anyone ever try these bovedas? I know not our traditional 62% but figured I try one. I'm sure there's science out there that says something like flavonoids and terps will be adversely affected.

PXL_20201008_190021730.jpg

It was insanely Windy last night. Everything seem to pull through.. I thought I'd be hunting for my greenhouse covers.. :rofl:
Wow, what a quality set of books Kodiak, awesome!

Yeah Celt was mentioning that same kinda of thing.

I've been noticing there is others now too.
I just wanted some large ones for the 5 gallon pales. The two types the 320 gram monster Will work well. The 67 gram ones I'll need two or more per pale. I'm thinking.
PXL_20201008_213133985.jpg
PXL_20201008_213129519.jpg

I'm thinking about getting few more of the 320 gram.
PXL_20201008_213107688.jpg

Trying to build my soil to a LOS (living organic soil) style. This year's soil is organic amended with Gaia Green products.

I'm not sure if purpinator is organic? I couldn't find much on the ingredients, except below from a msds.
Potassium Sulfate
Magnesium Sulfate
Monopotassium Sulfate
I'm sure, there's proprietary ingredients that are not organic

Their site says this
Terpinator is a proprietary blend of organic inputs and plant extracts with an NPK Ratio of 0-0-4.
But it's buried deep.

Oh welcome to my journal @ChronicTrees :welcome:
I’m sure It’s organic, I would give It a try.

Wow, what a quality set of books Kodiak, awesome!
Got an official word that I'll be working from home for another 12 months. So this leaves me with at least two and a half hours (my previous round trip to/from work) a day to study up. Plus all the stormy winter days/nights. Mind you I do have Alaskan Malamute, so I do spend considerable amount of time outdoors all year around.

I'm for ever saying that the fundamentals are what you build a knowledge base on. So I'm taking my own advice.

I mean anyone can grow dope, educating yourself allows you to grow medicine. My opinion :rofl:. Or grow the best damn dope :rofl:

educating yourself
Retention of said educating, that's another story :rofl:

On the boveda note, you can rehydrate them.
All these bovedas were rock hard. After few days with couples pieces of carrot. They're soft and ready to go rehydrate.

PXL_20201009_120014067.jpg

I keep them from my medical weed.

Back
Top Bottom