Christians smoking Weed?

I'm gonna watch that last video tonight before I go to sleep, I'll get back to you tomorrow about what I've learned. Thank you koncept for revealing these videos.

No problem brudda! I just could really never find a way to explain what I witnessed, and then when doing research and watching testimony's it hit me like a rock.. I figured I could take what I saw, and try to let people tell it themselves through their own experiences.. And I did save the best for last...

Trey Smith has been gifted like nobody else I have seen.. One of the things the Lord showed me was to go ALL the way to the beginning, he told me to research all the ancient text's it was amazing with him showing how the Bible was put together like a jigsaw puzzle, remember the "Roman" Catholic church was in charge of who read what.. I would have never even have though of to look at how the Bible was put together, and studying history, and how many religious text's are all locked away to this very day was pretty shocking too..

This has been an amazing journey so far..

I can't even put into words what that video explains. He puts Biblical terms into scientific terms. I'm actually watching the video "The theory of everything" trey smith has a lot of knowledge. I would of never thought are DNA is becoming weaker and weaker bcs it seems like life advances but we are actually destroying what is around us, generation after generation. Completely mind blowing. Thanks for sharing koncept.

I can't even put into words what that video explains. He puts Biblical terms into scientific terms. I'm actually watching the video "The theory of everything" trey smith has a lot of knowledge. I would of never thought are DNA is becoming weaker and weaker bcs it seems like life advances but we are actually destroying what is around us, generation after generation. Completely mind blowing. Thanks for sharing koncept.

Imagine myself, trying to explain the things I had seen, when I am telling people about the books, how its all there right in plain view and using science to prove it!! well that is even more amazing!

When I watched the first video from Trey it was as if I was almost reliving my experience, but now I am looking at the evidence to prove it.. I was in tears, because when you experience things and cant explain!, and find someone like Trey who can do it for you... Well God Bless him :)

here is a quick summary that can explain it really quick before people dive in and free themselves and see how indeed cool our God really is.. :)

If you think for one second that you know everything? Than I want you to look at your clock, now hold your breath and stop time.. No matter what you do, NOTHING will ever stop the dagger of time from reaching you..

I just looked at my clock, and its battery died, as the second hand ticked a tiny bit back and forth. Coincidence, I'm sure, but some incredible "timing" LOL

That is indeed awesome... I would have been tripping had that happened to me, but after all that has happened I just would have started to talk to him out loud :)

The other day I am talking with a friend on the phone, and for some reason we started to talk about God.

I was explaining what they meant by the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. and as I said Holy Spirit, his front door blew wide open and hit the doorstop and he about crapped his pants.. I am being serious, he was so freaked out he had to go hehehe...

I told him later that indeed the Holy Spirit can manifest itself in so many ways, that were in this slow motion phase compared to them, and they can indeed mess with us at any given time, that is seriously awesome, I live how he sends us little messages all the time when were awake enough to realize them.. :Namaste::thumb::cheer::volcano-smiley:

or imagine how these people felt to get baptized without expecting it hehe.. These people are so brave, Los Angeles is a tough place, I know I live here, and to try to speak openly about God here is like spearing Satan in the eye for heavens sake lol..

Just normal everyday stuff, watch till the end :)

And Talk about CRAZY!! CRAZY!! Crazy Awsomesauce!

excellent topic. who wants to hear grow beast opinion on this? Ok. obviously marijuana is grown from the earth. God don't make mistakes

Good topic to smoke a good sativa and ponder on while sitting in your yard enjoying the breeze (also a gift from god ) listening to the sounds of nature at peace. how could that possibly be wrong

excellent topic. who wants to hear grow beast opinion on this? Ok. obviously marijuana is grown from the earth. God don't make mistakes

Good topic to smoke a good sativa and ponder on while sitting in your yard enjoying the breeze (also a gift from god ) listening to the sounds of nature at peace. how could that possibly be wrong

Seriously great post brudda!! Amen, it is that simple.. I am still searching the internet for crazed cannabis zombies killing people but I cant :) Man you nailed it with so few words! I am doing the same right now healing up some pain in my neck and shoulder and have Pandora cranking out some of the best of my playlist, with a little meditation mixed in.. Loving it..

oh almost forgot, was talking with a friend about Yeshua and what he was doing in the temples, and when I was telling him my wallet flew off my table unto the floor, no kidding.. I just smiled :) I was like yes I know that's what you were doing Lord :bravo:

oh and to clear up the name of Jesus, I know its confusing and the correct answers are not always there..

Question: "If His name was Yeshua, why do we call Him Jesus?"

Answer: Some people claim that our Lord should not be referred to as “Jesus.” Instead, we should only use the name “Yeshua.” Some even go so far as to say that calling Him “Jesus” is blasphemous. Others go into great detail about how the name “Jesus” is unbiblical because the letter J is a modern invention and there was no letter J in Greek or Hebrew.

Yeshua is the Hebrew name, and its English spelling is “Joshua.” Iesous is the Greek transliteration of the Hebrew name, and its English spelling is “Jesus.” Thus, the names “Joshua” and “Jesus” are essentially the same; both are English pronunciations of the Hebrew and Greek names for our Lord. (For examples of how the two names are interchangeable, see Acts 7:45 and Hebrews 4:8 in the KJV. In both cases, the word Jesus refers to the Old Testament character Joshua.)

Changing the language of a word does not affect the meaning of the word. We call a bound and covered set of pages a “book.” In German, it becomes a buch. In Spanish, it is a libro; in French, a livre. The language changes, but the object itself does not. As Shakespeare said, “That which we call a rose / By any other name would smell as sweet” (Romeo and Juliet, II:i). In the same way, we can refer to Jesus as “Jesus,” “Yeshua,” or “YehSou” (Cantonese) without changing His nature. In any language, His name means “The Lord Is Salvation.”

Read more: If His name was Yeshua, why do we call Him Jesus?

Praise the Lord.
I will say a few things on the matter:
The first is a response to the common argument that since there is a law against it, we have the duty of Christians to follow it. There is indeed a passage in the bible that states this. My concern about this is that the law against marijuana was brought forth from a racist heart. Here are a couple quotes by Harry J Ainslinger, the man responsible for marijuana prohibition:
"There are 100,000 total marijuana smokers in the U.S., and most are Negroes, Hispanics, Filipinos and entertainers. Their Satanic music, jazz and swing result from marijuana use. This marijuana causes white women to seek sexual relations with Negroes, entertainers and any others."

“Reefer makes darkies think they're as good as white men."

If you want to strictly observe a law that was based on these feelings, by all means go ahead. I refuse to be so harsh. Because racism is not of God. And if people were aware of these quotes and who said it, they would strongly oppose the law anyway. I believe that truth is a far greater component of your faith in Jesus Christ, than laws made by man. In recent years there have been laws made in some states (esp. Florida) that prohibit serving food to the homeless in a public place.
If you thought all law is from God, here is the roadblock: you cannot agree with the law of not feeding the homeless - this is one of the righteous works mentioned over and over in the Bible. It is a law against the works of the Lord.
It is written that 'by their fruits you shall known them'. Identify if the person is bringing ideas and arguments forth that are positive, good things of love from the Lord- or is it full of condemnation and the spirit of judgment?. Especially for the ones who are speaking against marijuana, you cannot bring wisdom from Heaven unless it is full of mercy, in the name of Jesus Christ. (James 3:17)

The second observation is whether or not the experience of being high on marijuana itself is a sin.
The bible says 'and sin, when it is full-grown, gives birth to death.' James 1:15
There are statistics that show hundreds of thousands of people die each year from the direct experience of smoking cigarettes, or drinking alcohol.
I have never read a study that even suggests that smoking marijuana can lead to death (through the direct experience).
If it does not lead to death through direct experience, then it is clear that the direct experience is not a sin maturing unto death.

However, what about temptations that come through from the experience? This is a very worthy question. Maybe consider these the thorns and thistles. The aware Christian should be on guard against any lustful temptations trying to overcome you while you are high. I would say that those urges can come to you quite quickly in the state, but by the power and authority in the name of Jesus Christ, you can overcome. Speak against any spirit trying to do you harm through sexual influence, in the name of the Lord. The other fleshy concern with marijuana is the desire to over-eat (gluttony). I think if a person catches themselves in a situation where they feel like they are stuffing their face, in the very least, DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THE LORD THANKS. I have had problems in my life with eating sometimes, and sleep, so I know what it's like. I do strongly remind everyone though that your healing and deliverance is through the Lord Jesus Christ alone. You don't Need to use it for healing, or anything else for that matter, because God creates out of Eternal Life (the miracle of feeding the people, and taking back more in baskets than was given out - or when he told the disciples on the boat to beware of the teachings of the pharisees.. they had forgotten to take bread, but more importantly they had seem to forgotten that The Lord is the Creator. What would the disciples be in need of with Jesus around? Only Him.)
I think you should be honest with yourself, and allow yourself to build on a good foundation. Do you do it because you like the experience? It is okay to be honest. If you say you are doing it for the healing, you could be robbing yourself of the opportunity to Praise the Lord for His direct healing. Or, you may say, God has provided this plant for my healing. I will certainly not argue with you if you say that, because nothing is impossible through the Lord. And because healing is a good thing. Just remember, and I say this through my own testimony, that the Lord's healing is the ultimate healing. Prayers of deliverance are truly more effective, and truly more important.

Lastly I leave you with this piece of scripture for encouragement:
1 Timothy 4:4 For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving,

p.s. if any of you smoke weed and wake up with a dreadful feeling in your stomach, that is a sign that the enemy is trying to harm you through your dreams. It is written Matthew 13:25 But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
check out these videos, and bookmark them:

For your deliverance, in the name of Jesus Christ.

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Amen!! That's what I am talking about.. I use it because of Epilepsy and I believe it helps a host of other conditions.. Never have I used cannabis and had ill will toward others.. But HAVE seen it in other forms of drugs and alcohol.. I believe that's why they call Alcohol "Spirits" as it can weaken a person to the point evil spirits can take control..

When I use cannabis I not only feel closer to God, but I feel he put the plant here to free people from other forms of addiction along with its healing properties..

Bless You..

:thumb:

Hi I'm new to this forum and I would like to know if there are any christians that smoke weed? I'm an apologetic (which means I defend the Bible and Christianity) and I feel like weed is a gift from God that can help heal and let people have a safe fun time. I would like to know if anyone agrees with me that is a christian? Thanks guys!:420::thanks:

The Bible does not condemn medical marijuana usage.

The Lord created marijuana. Therefore it is His to give to whomever He wishes.
Amen.
And from what I know of Jesus, I doubt He would support racist, or unmerciful laws. He really didn't like how unmerciful, judgmental or strict the Pharisees worked. Yes, Jesus is the Prince of Peace. Hallelujah.
and what if someone brings our lifestyle or life choices into question? Only God alone can judge, because God alone is holy. None of us are qualified to judge one another, because we all miss the mark when it comes to holiness. Jesus came for those who know they aren't perfect. We are all saved through the Lord's grace and mercy, so it's our duty to be merciful to all those who we come across in our lives. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
May the Lord bless and keep you all.
In Jesus' precious name,

Amen

p.s. Here is another prayer video that has helped me a lot, with even feelings of anxiety or upset stomach. It has worked 100% of the time for me. Nothing can come against the Blood of Jesus, hallelujah! (Revelation 12:11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of their testimony). All you have to do is agree and believe and pray with all of your heart. :)
If anyone of you ever feel like you need healing, this video is for you. The Lord is on your side, all you who believe.

The Lord created marijuana. Therefore it is His to give to whomever He wishes.
Amen.
And from what I know of Jesus, I doubt He would support racist, or unmerciful laws. He really didn't like how unmerciful, judgmental or strict the Pharisees worked. Yes, Jesus is the Prince of Peace. Hallelujah.
and what if someone brings our lifestyle or life choices into question? Only God alone can judge, because God alone is holy. None of us are qualified to judge one another, because we all miss the mark when it comes to holiness. Jesus came for those who know they aren't perfect. We are all saved through the Lord's grace and mercy, so it's our duty to be merciful to all those who we come across in our lives. Mercy triumphs over judgment.
May the Lord bless and keep you all.
In Jesus' precious name,

Amen

He would have never supported racist or unmerciful laws.. The Adversary wants us on man made products and medicines.. Then 6 months later file a lawsuit against the drug manufacturer for trying to kill us..

I was unaware of so much before I had a NDE. That he sent himself as a lamb, into the cross roads of the world, and walked right into the hands of the only people at the time who would have him killed.

The Adversary thought they had him right where they wanted him, they honestly thought by killing him they could regain their former power and their former abode in Heaven, not knowing what they were doing were giving us our ticket out..

When he showed me this, I was crying my eyes out like you would not believe, for our King deserves more than our tears, for he showed me their were in fact many gods, what I would call lower case gods, he called them Watchers, the fallen.. He showed me how they ruled ancient empires and enslaved and sacrificed men and women to their gods trying to please other gods to come to their rescue.. But they didn't know there is but one God of Gods, Lord of Lords and King of Kings.

I find it funny watching ancient aliens and stuff like that, because all I see are Fallen Angels doing their best to get back at God all the while trying to keep us here and keep us enslaved. I think of all that stuff you can see from the Sky that was created in ancient times.. I am always laughing as they are like giant SOS messages for other gods to come to their rescue..

Great post Brother :Namaste:

Just want to add my two cents. I'm a Christian. I have PTSD and anxiety. I was prescribed klonopin for my anxiety, and was a drugged up zombie. When I tried to quit I had the most crushing horrible anxiety attacks of my life for weeks and wanted to die. Had to titrate myself down for a couple months to get over it and every day was a living hell. Switched to cannabis to help the anxiety, zero problems. Needed to stop after a year straight of consumption to get a job, and I'm feeling fine after two months of no weed.

So in this scenario, would God rather I use the klonopin to treat this illness, or cannabis?

God also is ok with alcohol consumption clearly, but not getting drunk. Id say he's ok with recreational cannabis too, on the same terms. Too much of anything takes the focus off God, which is against rule number one. If you are a Christian who consumes cannabis, I think you should let yourself off the hook, God doesn't tell you your bad all day, that's coming from somewhere else. He loves us.

To echo the post above, I only know of one verse in the bible that says Jesus hates something, it's Revelation 2:6, and it says he hates "Nicolatians" which translates simply to those who seek dominion and control over others. I think we are supposed to obey the laws of a just government, but that the laws of an unjust evil government, like we have in the United States are meaningless since they are only based on corruption and bribery. We're in prison, not a country.

I always tell folks that I didn't find Christ......Christ found me. I did my absolute best to hide from Him. Suffice it to say that I was wilder than a bucket of snakes. But....I was a good person.... I mean, inside I was a good person... that holy spark of love lived in my heart. Never did I feel the kind of peace and awareness of God's love for us more than when I smoked the weed. Weed that I worked through the sweat of my brow and the bend of my back to grow with His blessings and guidance. This I know as fact. God wants us to be happy, over joyed every day that we are here. We are responsible for our own happiness and he has given us everything we need to be happy. Weed is simply one of those things along with sweet corn and watermelons, BBQ chicken and ribs, cool mountain breezes coming out of the hollers after a hot day in the field, the sound of the woods at night. I could go on and on. And by the way his beauty is also in the face of that cab driver in Mid town, or that little boy carrying an impossibly large plastic bag filled with cans that he is helping his Grandmother dig out of the garbage on 42nd street. His love is every where burn one and enjoy your life! Good luck with all you grow!

Some amazing post's, I am the same uptheholler, I tested, tempted and used him as a tool I would store in a shed.. His Love for us is something I could never put in words.

He is cranking the dial up, waiting for people to look up and ask.. I am so thankful for what he has done for me.

when I would talk about my NDE people would always ask me "did he tell you his name?" The answer is yes. we wont have to use words there, it will be inscribed in you.. When I told people what he showed me they didn't want to believe it.. But here is a quick explanation of what he meant.

GOD Bless all..

Back
Top Bottom