IMAG010110.jpg
IMAG01039.jpg
IMAG01045.jpg
IMAG010610.jpg
IMAG01077.jpg
IMAG01097.jpg
IMAG01117.jpg

Re: Chubbz's DWC og kush3 3000 watt monster

and here is where the trouble begins this i believe may be a problem or it may just be first time jitters this set of spears was added to the resi yesterday and when i started to top off the water this is what i found
IMAG01137.jpg
hopefully this pic gives a little more detail to the problem really has me scared
IMAG01158.jpg
this was sitting on topp of the tote a few days ago
IMAG01168.jpg
and these are of a few of the leaves that got me worrying the first few are of what i think is a deficiency but i would like some feed back if at all possible
IMAG011710.jpg
IMAG01247.jpg
IMAG012310.jpg
, this leaf has me wandering if i have some kinda bugs i just cant find
IMAG01228.jpg

you dont have bugs but the roots would have me worreid too.well what was sitting on the tote for a few days? your roots? if you have any roots left put them in phd and 3/4 strength nuteed water. hand feed them things untill the roots show back up. those spots will come from nute defencies and things like that..sometimes they come from bugs but you may be in the clear if u dont see any. just keep the rez as stable as possible

the roots are only on the spears i have pulled them back out of the system till i can find out what it is i checked the monsters root mass and see no signs of this problem, the bucket that is now all the way up to the rim in the reservoir was originally tightly fit so that only 3 inches sat in the resi i believe this comes from the temps of the room, the shear weight of the plant and gravity that has made her sink, and ran down and checked the water and the only real smell is like a trace amount of the nutrients that are on the walls of the resi no other apperent smells that i can distinguish

Neither can I and i didn't even get to see the veg cycle can only imagine what the next grow will be like when i get to see the whole thing through god willing

Sea weed, or pickled smell Is not good, what are your water temps? Yeah get that hygrozyme ASAP!

According to my ph meter the resi is 67 degrees and i just finished up the resi change and fresh nutes + I added 10% more hygrozyme then the bottle said just to be on the safe side of things also added it to my mini sog to see if it helps if there is no improve ment I'm gonna ditch the sog and get my main focus back on the main plant

Thank you all gotta let the sponge rest for a while its getting a little to much action gotta soak up all this info and try and process it it amazing how much i still have to learn again I give you guys the ut most respect i wouldnt be able to do it without the vast knowledge of the generous people here thanks again and please stop back update again this weekend sometime

Special thanks to WoCha and preprodigy without you guys id be lost wish you guys the best of luck on your next grows and let the harvest be plentiful

Sorry guys and girls sorry WoCha

Ok everybody I clipped a piece of the smallest spears root mass I had and took it with me to the hydro shop and his response to this was a full rinse on the whole system with concentrated peroxide for approximately 10-15 minutes, unless there is not an immediate reaction if there is no reaction to dump and rinse the resevoirs once more and start your nute regime again. He also said if there is not a reaction it wasnt an infection or pathogen but instead root rot and a very severe case and on top of the hygrozymes recommended dosage to add an additional 25% percent does anyone have any experience with a peroxide flush and if so can you answer a few questions

First how fast is immiddiate?

Is he fairly right or dead on?

And any and all suggestions tips and tricks anyone has used for root rot that may be handy or worked for you

Ok guys gave my lady a peroxide bath and full rinse for an hour seen no bubbling like the hydro guy said i should so I assumed I didn't have a issue with any bacteria or other pathogens after the bath flushed the resi with ph'd water for a full 15 minutes to guarantee it was clean after which I refilled the resi added my nutes and hygrozyme and here is the issue is this a common occurrence witht the use of hygrozyme or did i mess something up
IMAG01266.jpg
also gave her a hair cut as seen in the shitty photos below
IMAG01278.jpg
this is the beginning took all the lowest off and the next one is when I was finished shoulda got aome in between
IMAG013211.jpg
anyone have a good recommendation for a camera that is capable of taking good pics under this light and that I could macro with

Is there a way to post a video you can see what i mean about the hygrozyme a lot better that way in this photo it just looks like my air stone working

Special thanks to WoCha and preprodigy without you guys id be lost wish you guys the best of luck on your next grows and let the harvest be plentiful

Sorry guys and girls sorry WoCha

hmmmmm....this guy right here got completely over looked i see. i been helping since the first post but dont get no shoutout love? you guys must of been private messaging though. things are still lookin good over here.

Back
Top Bottom