CKS White Widow Autos 100% Organic Grow - Cher - Zsa Zsa & Celine

Awwww, looks like I missed all the fun.......have to go back and read in the morn....than can I come in and play:laughtwo:

looking good at a quick browse!

April 15, 2017 - Updates From Lifestyles of the Green & Famous!
:bravo:

Type: White Widow Auto (Cher, Zsa Zsa & Celine) x 3 (Born Jan 17, 2017)

Week: 12

Days: 86

Temp: 24-26

Hum: 38-40%

Technique: LST & Topped ALL the ladies!

Comments:

THE FINAL TOUR HAS FINISHED AND WE NOW HAVE THE RESULTS…drops microphone…feedback…I’m so unprofessional….lol

1. Celine sang her heart out and tried to overshadow her singing counterparts. Her sweet bud smell was mesmerizing from my front row seat. She didn’t disappoint considering how diva she really is. In fact, she did her best under less-than-ideal circumstances.

IMG_9717a.jpg

2. Cher continued with her jazz cabaret, smoke and dim lighting everywhere. Her fans adored her as she fattened those buds into a flowering extravaganza. Her alluring scent made us ask for more as she belted out her trichomes...”do you believe in life after grow love…lol?”

IMG_9715a.jpg

3. Zsa Zsa gave her best, she didn’t end up on stage at all. In fact, her finishing drama came down to short stint in the VIP room. She did not produce much, just 4 grams of greenery and a whole lotta leaf attitude. But I reassured her and said, the best things come in small packages riiiiiight…uhhum….lol

IMG_9718a.jpg

HARVEST PICS ARE HERE

Turns out CHER produced the most bud out of all 3 white widow divas!
IMG_9741a.jpg

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom