They are looking Frosty!! Nice job!

Man congrats your grow is awesome! Wonderful plants till the end which means you did marvelous job on feeding and maintaining great ph, temps and RH! Great Great Great! I love to see grows like this one! Big thumb up!

Thanks mate! I easily become obsessed with things, especially things i enjoy doing so once i started learning to grow i never want to stop haha if your going to do something then do it properly i say so im pleased with how things have went. The huckleberry i have took down is so nice to smoke and very strong but some of the nugs are a bit airy. So im looking forward to bringing these 3 down as there are no airy nugs in sight just hard dense nugs of joy!

Been watching from afar, just to see how it all turned out.... I gotta say man impressive girth, and mass on Alot of those... Truly some outdoor results, from indoor grow... It is always impressive to me to see those type of results... Growing a plant for like six months to harvest a couple of zips seems oppressive.... I will be watching Green days yo...

Been watching from afar, just to see how it all turned out.... I gotta say man impressive girth, and mass on Alot of those... Truly some outdoor results, from indoor grow... It is always impressive to me to see those type of results... Growing a plant for like six months to harvest a couple of zips seems oppressive.... I will be watching Green days yo...

Yeh man I have never seen the point in vegging for months to at the end have a few ounce. When u can get 5+oz per plant no problem off a 4-5week veg in the right environment.

Yeh man I have never seen the point in vegging for months to at the end have a few ounce. When u can get 5+oz per plant no problem off a 4-5week veg in the right environment.
Maybe in coco or DWC, but you won't get that off grows in soil generally. You gotta put in some time to get them get big if you want yield in organic soil.

Maybe in coco or DWC, but you won't get that off grows in soil generally. You gotta put in some time to get them get big if you want yield in organic soil

.... So cute to see the old guys hanging out Stanks.... LOL .... Gotta be truthful in that I am friendly with a girl who does grow soil mix of her own mix and she does get similar results, just isnt much of a blog person... It can be done in the soil, just not by me for now I would agree... I am a new recruit to CoCo, indoors and all, but no way I believe that a couple of zips over 5 months of growth should be the norm... I have seen your monster grows Stanky, and you are definately an exception on the soil grows on here Bro... Thus the reason I show you mucho love and respect.. I garner high opinions of you and your technique... Good Green weekend all.... Stanks...

Nah, I am a soil guy. I love the dirt. No real desire to switch. I love watching all different grow types. My brother loves aeroponics. Its cool, but just not really for me. I run enough plants that I have stuff to keep me busy. 5 zips per plant is more than enough for me. Plus you can't touch the smoothness of organic grown in my opinion. I will gladly sacrifice yield for quality.

Nah, I am a soil guy. I love the dirt. No real desire to switch. I love watching all different grow types. My brother loves aeroponics. Its cool, but just not really for me. I run enough plants that I have stuff to keep me busy. 5 zips per plant is more than enough for me. Plus you can't touch the smoothness of organic grown in my opinion. I will gladly sacrifice yield for quality.

.... Well Said Stanks... Dirty Guy and all LOL.... Hows da weather down there in your hood anyway???

Heres a small bud of the sour diesel. Its no where near dry enough hanging still but i took a small bud and fast dried it and fordrying in about 6 hours it was very smooth. Lost its smell along th express dry but still smoked nicely. Cant wait for the rest to be dry i think it looks something special.

The 6 cream and cheese are starting to grow quickly and stretch nicely. Think they will have more on then i first thought. Pistols starting to appear.

Back
Top Bottom