Cloning Light Schedule

CC420710

Hey everyone I was hoping to get help with my clones. Wondering what lighting schedule to follow? The mother is in flower stage so do I put them with her or veg until bigger?

Take a clone/s and put them back to 18/6, flower the mother off then when she is done flower the clones, will take around 2 weeks to take root then another further 2 weeks to settle in which ever medium you decide :).

The light cycle for clones should be 18/6. Keep the cuttings away from direct light until they root. Place them under a mother plant or off to the side away from the direct light of your light source. When you see roots, then you can gradually give them more light. Temp should be ~80°F and humidity should be ~70%.

Simple answer. Because then I don't have to buy a timer for them.
Fair enough, but you're wasting electricity for no good reason. You can get a decent timer for $10.

Thanks everyone I made sure to put them in light veg as the mother had just started flowering. I got my answer thanks to your help. Happy growing

Fair enough, but you're wasting electricity for no good reason. You can get a decent timer for $10.
I know I got two together and paid less than $15 for both so I'm with you there. I don't want to leave on 24/7 because rest is very important. Not only to us but plants also. I have read that the dark hours are just as important at times

It's a single CFL bulb. The extra 6 hours a day cost less than my kids leaving the lights on. Should I worry about it? Maybe. But I'm not at the moment.
My concern isn't the electricity if someone wants a high bill that's their choice. I am wondering about the rest they miss out on. It is very important for our bodies to get the rest we need to properly function and I feel the plants need rest also for best results. I'm new to all of this so I could be wrong I've just read that the dark hours are also important. Once again just an opinion as I've never done it myself to say otherwise

Back
Top Bottom