Closetgrown's End of 2nd Grow and Start 7 Strain Grow

Re: Closetgrown's end of 2nd grow and start 7 strain grow.

Hey, first off awesome plants :cheer:
Secondly, if you could take some time to help out a newbie like myself, I got a couple of questions about the re vegetated girl. I am currently 2 weeks into re vegetating my first plant and I was wondering if you transplanted her in between harvests. Also how soon did you start training her. I am planning of trying a scrog this time since my plant is stretching 3x in flower.

Hi Closetgrown,

Thanks for the invite........:thanks:

+ Reps

Nice journal. Am pulling up a chair...................:popcorn:

Glad to have you sabo. All, I hope to have flower room pix up tonight. Worked last night and it was busy and today was so beautiful here I had to till the outdoor garden and prep for the fruits ad veggies.

Well datenshi I did not transplant her. Her first harvest was in a 5 gal pot and she will remain in it. Though I should have transplanted the root ball is most likely constrained. Though the plant grows well. As to training and transplant. The plant was LST and topped first veg cycle creating the bonsai effect you see in above reveg pics post first harvest. Then in about a week I saw growth Starting at the buds as single leaves. If you feel the need to transplant do so only once the plant has had time to come back a bit, ( Prolific single blade leaf growth on buds) I think the stress of harvest and reintroduction of light veg nutes will be enough stress so try to wait till new growth is abundant. I did not start to Train this revegg again until the new shoots were 5-6 inches tall( some were topped) then I began separating into sections outward again, this creating a bonsai tree atop a bonsai tree. Do you have a pic of the plant you speak of post it here I love reveg plants!

I gotta figure this out wanna put up more pics but can't link from gallery and picture input button won't show damn phone Internet. Ill be back once I figure this out. Without pics there's nothing to talk about.

Yes I do have pictures, click my signature and look over my journal :)
Thank you very much for the answers. I think 12 liter pot is a little small for her to finish another harvest in, but I will take your advice and wait a few more weeks.
I usually just connect via usb and upload them like that, but I have a nokia, don't know how it works for your phone.

If it is a Samsung Galaxy III, you'll have to put the Pics in a file and name it first. It'll show in the gallery then. Then plug into the USP Port & Import Pics. My phone p*ssed me off more than a couple of times. Hope it helps.

It's not even that sabo. It's the site it won't allow me to post pics within the reply board, that's what's weird. No problems getting pics to 420 gallery just into posts. Still messing with it and checking out others grows for the time being.

Rico, On iPhone. I was able to press the + my photo button and link to my gallery pics that way,now I can not locate any of buttons to allow me to get pics from gallery. I will restart my phone and are if that does it.

image8914 - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery

Hope this works. Copy and pasted link to 420 gallery. Whole view of flower room.

image8914.jpg

Awesome I can load stuff up again. Been so busy with the good weather in my galaxy, I've been working on the outdoor organic vegetable garden prepping for planting. Haven't been able to get on 420 lately.
image8989.jpg
image8988.jpg

Here are my babies! I changed around my veg clone room because I had to add some vegetable seedlings. Also I took one of my bigger bagseed clones from its bubbler and made it its own 3 gal bubbler. I fed my little babies that are
In the soil with a 50% dose of GO box veg nutes. All look good two days later, except the lemon kush it has these discolorations on leaves but I think spilt nute water on leaves is the culprit. But the plant doesn't look bad just mad at me she still has grown quite vigorously.

The clone in the 3 gal bubbler as pictured above has being to yellow from the top. I think this is more of a ph issue then anything. Though I was feeding the small bubbler with GH flora series grow. But my ph stays between 5-6 ( this is the best guess as I only use litmus paper for ph calc. This is what keeps me from wanting to go hydro) which sounds optimal for most hydroponic bubbling. Any input from the hydro folks out there? Also the yellow topped clone is only in straight bubbling water right now. The water in my area is in the top 3 places in the world with perfect ph and acceptable ppm ranges for mj plants. But yes any hydro folk wanna have at it please gives a shout here and let me know what I'm doing wrong.

My flowering garden continues to plump up well being fe the other day with a heavy feed of GO BOX mid flowering nutes. My timer jacked up today the little cogs were depressed by someone and the light was on 2 extra hours but whatever shit happens I set it now be on a 11/13 sched. 11 hrs of light and 13 hrs dark. I will continue to gradually drop the lighting as we continue through flowering.
The plants in flower are A bit staggered but not by much I expect the first harvest cuttings by 4/20. But it won't be smoked then ;).

I post some pics of the flower room when lights come on. Oh also just picked up some
Grandmas molasses for use in flowering I know it's not black strap but I haven't read negative about it yet.

:popcorn:

Thanks Scottish. Yea the wife can have the fiskars micro titaniums cause the surgical scissors and the scalpels are all from overstock at work :) and they're sterile out of package;). Yea my plants seem healthy. Some of my seedlings from 7 strain grow had problems for about a week with just slow growth and a little yellowing mainly the pink kush but they have all started to rapidly grow now.

I enjoy the root pics as well! :) I grow experiment mj plants just to see differences in growth styles such as dwc, aero etc. been known to rip up a bagseed plant carefully just to compare root growth lol. The root pics though, the small root balls are from the HI skunk haze. And the larger root balls are from my clones from some plants in the flower room. The seedlings are fast catching up in the bubbler with those clones, really I plan to grow a plant to fruition in that little bubbler just to see what I can do, as I consider moving to hydroponics or aquaponics. But I love soil grows the taste the potency. Granted hydro grows good plants I just can't see going to it soil buffers ph without worry and organic growing is made more difficult due to phing and running bubblers and such with organic matter in res tanks. I love those bud shots as well they're just gonna get better and better as thy continue to swell. Just dosed flower plants with heavy feed of GO (general organics). My plans love this stuff and unless you grossly overfeed the plants it's hard to burn them. Again I love sol and organics for this reason!!

Mate that sounds bloody interesting??
Since I just really started the girls I have now I am doing a sort of very small scale I have the one from Orissa that if I am right will be the first
Orissan land strain grown in the UK I dont no for the rest of the world....then in the other corner I have a donated seed called Big Betty Both are Indica
the Orissan s from a tribal area called Phulbhani I am really noticing differences in the growth of a Hybrid to a pure land strain
The land girl is very willing and if she produces like her sisters in India then BIG old buds well I hope Mmm thats if I get it right:cheesygrinsmiley:
Best of days to you really glad you decided to join I understand the worry of it :cheer:

You guys do know there's a big event going on Sunday. Check my signature.

Back
Top Bottom