Cmitch55 Single Seed Indoor Experience

Great job Cmitch she is already looking really really great!:bravo::Namaste:

Nice deep green, means your doing her good! :high-five: lol keep up the good work friend!!

Thank you missbud! my last journal was a failure so this one I hope to show some nice buds from...I'm doing everything right this time around because I've done the research for months! feel free to grab a chair and pack a :roorrip: its only going to get better from here!

And the Lst Journey continues here we are after about 2 weeks of lst the girl has branches coming out all over the place...Topping to come soon so stay tuned!

5-21-12
White_widow_5-21-12.jpg

Today the girl was moved into a 5 gallon pot where she will be stationary for the rest of her life...upon transplanting all roots were to the bottom of the old pots so it was defiantly time to transplant...within the next few weeks I will be taking some clones to flower and I will keep the mother growing all summer long

5-26-12
white_widow_5-26-12_2_.jpg

white_widow_5-26-12.jpg

plants are doing good..no problem with pale tops...all new growth will be light green...LST is looking good ...you will have lots of bud sites to top and clone.:goodjob:

thanks for the input miwa and welcome to my grow pull up a seat and stay a while...I don't mind the company!

6-15-12
And the girl continues her journey flowering soon to come
White_Widow_6-15-12_2_.jpg
White-Widow_6-15-12.jpg

Stay green
~cmitch

Looking good...cloning is a good idea...one thing i don't understand...the growing of 1 plant with sex unknown...

The seeds I have are Fem'd because my first grow ended with all males I didn't want to worry about the hassle of males again...I will be cracking more beans for a late harvest outdoors but for now one will do the trick to get alot of techniques down so that my next grow is as good as possible

The seeds I have are Fem'd because my first grow ended with all males I didn't want to worry about the hassle of males again...I will be cracking more beans for a late harvest outdoors but for now one will do the trick to get alot of techniques down so that my next grow is as good as possible

now i am confused...i thought you were starting with bag-seed...too much med..shes looking good..going to top some morei gave mine her 13 th top today..trying to keep it short...

now i am confused...i thought you were starting with bag-seed...too much med..shes looking good..going to top some morei gave mine her 13 th top today..trying to keep it short...
Back in febuary I started with a bagseed then ran into some problems ended up pulling my bagseed and then 4-18 I started my White Widow fem'd by nirvana. I've topped 5 places so far and will probably do a few more before I flower the girl. Waiting for my clonex to come in the mail so I can test my hand at some clones. For anyone out there looking for a simple technique for lots of tops I say top and LST all the way...From what I've counted it looks like I'll have anywhere around 15-20 main tops when it comes time to flower...hoping to yeild 2+ oz minimum from this girl.

6-25-12
the plant has given off 2 branches to be cloned. I received my clonex gel in the mail and got some Coconut fiber pellets which I put into 2 small containers...Have been misting the clones since yesterday and have a make shift humidity dome made out of soda bottles...The mother is getting a 36hr dark period and then flowering will begin...If I don't end up with a rooted clone I will try to take one again at 21 days into flower

White_Widow_6-25-12_clones_.jpg

~Cmitch55

As this grow continued I began to take less and less picture I have sense chopped the white widow and it has cured for roughly a month turned a bit of it into iso-hash which can be seen in my gallery and the rest has slowly been smoked by me and some buddies...I hope to pop another seed soon and start a mother but space is limited and It is not easy setting up nice grows where I am located...I wish one day to be able to post beautiful buds on this site but until then I will continue to lurk learn and store up on information... this thread is officially finished...until next time

~Cmitch :Namaste:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom