CND420's First Quality Grow - White Rhino - Soil - Indoor

Are enzymes good for soil regulation of ph? Is that what you were talking about with beneficial bacteria?

You can look and see just exactly what's happening chemically in the scientific data, but these things attach to the roots and aid in synthesizing nutrients. My soil, and some of my nutrients are loaded with em, I always put the stuff in the soil, and in the teas I'm feedin with.

The enzymes do this? I thought all they did was break down dead matter into sugars the plants could use. So applying the enzymes should assists in the ph regulation?

I read an article on enzymes and in that article it discussed the importance of ph levels for optimum enzyme (bacteria) activation. It didn't, however, say what that optimum ph level would be.

Were looking better over here ill get some pictures tomorrow but the surface area of most of my leaves around the vains is a really nice green looks like they are snapping back I had to water the other two girls today they started to wilt I knew they were due but was hoping to wait until i decided weather or not to flush the others but owell they 2 are looking better so we will see how they progress

heres a couple pics still waiting on my buddies hd cam so these will have to do
CAM00096.jpg
CAM00095.jpg
CAM000942.jpg
CAM000932.jpg

I did a light defoil before the pics :roorrip:

Looking tits man! I love to see pics like these :thumb:

+reps!!!

Lots of trichs already! Stickiest of the icky! +reps!

yep she looks nice and happy! you got awhile so I wouldn't worry about using the tiger bloom.
you can stop the last 2 weeks but thats a long time from now:)

glad to be here so thank you!
one thing that I have noticed is that sativa doms dont like a lot of nutes after they go to flower so go lite:)
Thanks for stoping in man glad to have you here

Back
Top Bottom