Coco/soil newb looking for some advice.

silverrocksta

I will start off by telling you a bit about my past growing experience. About 10 years ago I did some large scale growing. We were using roto-grow wheels we had 12 of the 316 plant wheels and we did really well. We only grew one strain, OG kush cross white widow were averging 1.8 lbs per 1000 watt bulb (each wheel had 2 1000w). We used GH 3 part, flora nectar and their Kool bloom powder. i ran that grow for about 3 years And then gave up growing.

Last year I attempted my first soil grow. Was using blue planet nutes and premix with some added perlite. I did pretty horrible. My grow journel is on this forum.

Now I'm ready to try again. I'm thinking about giving a coco grow a try but am completely new to coco and my soil grow wasn't anything I want to repeat. From what I have read a coco grow is similar to hydro growing with respect to ph and ppm. Looking for some advice on nutes, with so many options available now days I'm kinda lost.

Any help greatly appreciated
Thanks

Coco for the win.

I really like canna coco a and b as a base. as far as addi's go they all work its just a balancing act of ratios of elements. coco likes balance.

Small pots can produce very large plants with equally large yields. Just need a constant feeding schedule like a drip system. If you want to hand water use 3 gallon or bigger pots and water once or twice a day with good results.

Im in love with the coco.

You might want to look into mineralizing your cocoa with 6-5-3 blend. You can find this on Doc Bud's strawberry cough thread.

Back
Top Bottom