Coconut Water

oops, what I said does not make sense.. lol early morning on that one. :) Coconut water is a great hydration supplement and might be able to replace the majority of TDS in magnesium sulfate (epsom salt). TDS in organic is bad because it creates an unfriendly environment for organic bio-activity.

Probably late to be adding but when I was doing simple grows in general soil and cfls not much else I found coconut WATER to be very beneficial to me, didn't use nutes at all, ended up abit N deficient in flowering so added a lil fish emulsion and that was it, still got a harvest and it was nice tasty smoke. Havnt really tried it since then.
People take growing WEED abit serious, when your experimenting huge over the top amounts of nutes don't really matter, that's why your experimenting to not be using the same nute schedule as everyone is. It is a weed and will thrive most of the time, unless very deficient or locked out.
I myself think coconut WATER could be used in a similar manner to water mollasses is used for really.

As for aloe Vera, people get to consumed by weed to think about the other wonder plants on the earth. I don't know anything on aloe and growing but remember aloe Vera has the nick name the plant of immortality. There is other plants like cucumber, basil etc. That can come into use for organic weed growing aswell.

Probably late to be adding but when I was doing simple grows in general soil and cfls not much else I found coconut WATER to be very beneficial to me, didn't use nutes at all, ended up abit N deficient in flowering so added a lil fish emulsion and that was it, still got a harvest and it was nice tasty smoke. Havnt really tried it since then.
People take growing WEED abit serious, when your experimenting huge over the top amounts of nutes don't really matter, that's why your experimenting to not be using the same nute schedule as everyone is. It is a weed and will thrive most of the time, unless very deficient or locked out.
I myself think coconut WATER could be used in a similar manner to water mollasses is used for really.

As for aloe Vera, people get to consumed by weed to think about the other wonder plants on the earth. I don't know anything on aloe and growing but remember aloe Vera has the nick name the plant of immortality. There is other plants like cucumber, basil etc. That can come into use for organic weed growing aswell.

Great timestamp.

Spoke to an uncle of mine today who lives on the Big Island and he reminded me to hit them once with a coconut water tea before they are retired. I wasn't really doubting him cause his grows are beyond words, got to be that lava. But anyway, doing some additional research, wondering if anyone here does it,, and I came upon this.... good discussion. Thanks

Hey there Peter!
I reckon that lava well more the minerals from it would do wonders for the root zone there :)
I reckon you and your uncle would be right there aswell, people like to flush plants 1-2 weeks before harvested and just water with plain water and mollasses water mix I reckon flushing 2weeks before then using mollasses water for a week then some plain water and finish the last week or couple of days off with coconut water would be an interesting and good idea myself :)

Yeah, that lava is something bro. ;)

That's where I'll retire.

I've got history there and land waiting for me

Stay green my friends

green coconut water is a source of cytokinins, a powerful growth enzyme. here is some information from buildasoil for you to check out.
re: cytokinins
"Cytokinin: A Plant Hormone. (Coconut Water and Corn SST)
March 05 2014, 0 Comments

Super Sprouted Tea Version 2.0: (Credit to some old Coot)

56 Grams Corn Seed (2 Ounces)

Soak for 12-24 hours with Clean Water

Sprout seeds until tail is 1/2 inch long or about 1-2 days.

Blend in a food blender or whatever you have with a little bit of water to help it blend.

Add this to 5 gallons water and you have one of the worlds most nutritious Plant Enzyme Teas available for PENNIES"

sprouted corn gets the job done cheaper than coconut water, same results. either are an awesome way to push an already awesome living organic soil grow to the max! Good find celia jr!

How many days would this tea be good for? thank you

I'm new to growing indoor and in my research I read about coconut water. I had 3 plants in 3 gal containers of composted soil that I watered exclusively with coconut water. Using 100% organic coconut water, the ratio was 1 part Coconut water to 3 parts water. My plants were strong and vigorous and no problems other than the plants turned out to be male!
34413.JPG

I'm about to start working towards my Bachelors Degree in Horticulture so I've doing some extra research. I came across an article where someone used coconut water almost as a total replacement for all nutrients (although I believe this person was using real organic living soil). So just curious, does anyone on here have any experience with it?
Fellow sustainable agriculture student here I love coconut water however it shouldn’t be the only thing you use you should also use compost teas, urine as well as oyster shell /eggshells used coffee grinds, and epsom for a totally organic dank harvest

Back
Top Bottom