Coffee Tries To Grow Again

All done thank you again Bill and Mel only other concern I have for her is the exposed roots around the root ball
644C7CAD-3483-49B8-A5B8-98E55692345A.jpeg

Flushing exposed more
They will be fine.
They grow a protective coating/ bark. ;)
Other roots will shoot out to replace any that hit the air.
It's all good.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

They will be fine.
They grow a protective coating/ bark. ;)
Other roots will shoot out to replace any that hit the air.
It's all good.

Bill
Thanks Bill good to know here’s some pictures of the girls in the tent when I get more time I’ll take some of the ones outside also I gave the clones to my aunt

Stretch looks like she is recovering I think on day 59 ph’d 5.7
AB62958D-EFC2-4ED5-B120-436ECF95B6CB.jpeg

Grand Daddy is chilling topped a few more sites now giving her a break to recover ph was 5.4
FE371823-2C77-43EB-82BC-B7FC714D83F9.jpeg

Jeez just looked into buying or renting a bottle of C02 they want a credit check! Tell me the price before I commit
Hey TC, I have never used CO2. I looked into it and for a small grower didn’t see the cost being worth it. Unless we are in a sealed room and controlling everything else environmentally it is not necessary in my opinion. Focus on the fundamentals my friend!
What SG said! No one needs CO2 until they have not only mastered everything else about growing, but have the ability to completely isolate their grow space from their living space in a sealed room.

What SG said! No one needs CO2 until they have not only mastered everything else about growing, but have the ability to completely isolate their grow space from their living space in a sealed room.
Because of CO2 poisoning right? I decided against it regardless con’s far exceeds the pros

Here is the Death Bubba and the surprise
1F014745-95D1-40D6-9499-D13E6ED8684A.jpeg
74310339-EF1E-4ED4-B97F-5304C75AF032.jpeg
Hey is that your new whip ? :rofl:
Or did Dante crash it there?
Sorry it was either that or make a crack about the ear shadows. :rolleyes:
Dude you got to watch your shadow, if I didn't know you better I'd think it was Ernie from Sesame Street taking that pic. :laugh:
Stacey says sometimes I'm the only one who finds my jokes funny.
I said that's OK I love my humor. ;)
I just smoked a huge bowl of this pot she got me sweet 7 or island 7 ? but the CBG in it works great with my other concentrates.
Girls look great my friend. :welldone:

Bill

Hey is that your new whip ? :rofl:
Or did Dante crash it there?
Sorry it was either that or make a crack about the ear shadows. :rolleyes:
Dude you got to watch your shadow, if I didn't know you better I'd think it was Ernie from Sesame Street taking that pic. :laugh:
Stacey says sometimes I'm the only one who finds my jokes funny.
I said that's OK I love my humor. ;)
I just smoked a huge bowl of this pot she got me sweet 7 or island 7 ? but the CBG in it works great with my other concentrates.
Girls look great my friend. :welldone:

Bill
Well you see Dante decided to spin around in circles and get behind the wheel lmao. And my ear shadows are epic everyone loves them sometimes people in the hammer town ask for pictures cause they love them so much lmao.

Haha nice I wish I was there but got to leave for work soon. They are doing pretty well the in the pot well I thought it was going to die 3/4 times over but it’s still going. I screwed up the training now just seeing what she will grow into.

Strange they are either two death bubbas since they aren’t growing like grand daddy

Well you see Dante decided to spin around in circles and get behind the wheel lmao. And my ear shadows are epic everyone loves them sometimes people in the hammer town ask for pictures cause they love them so much lmao.

Haha nice I wish I was there but got to leave for work soon. They are doing pretty well the in the pot well I thought it was going to die 3/4 times over but it’s still going. I screwed up the training now just seeing what she will grow into.

Strange they are either two death bubbas since they aren’t growing like grand daddy
Some pheno's grow completely different from same girl.
Kudos on the epic shot.
I'll expect more. :thumb:
Safe trip, talk soon.

Stay safe:cool:
Bill

If you Canooks keep smoking we could take Canada just saying it says right there! lol I apologize for my humor. Looking good on the plants!
Your humour is always welcome my friend even if I don’t fully understand it :) thanks for the kind words

For fuck sakes Surprise has mites I’m pretty sure saw a red one chilling on her leaf sprayed the fuck out of it with safers and now I’m out of safers so dish soap and baking soda possibly? Maybe to late we will find out though going to spray for 3 days and check for webs

I did not want to curse you.
But when i said leaf damage sun burn.
It did look to me like mite damage.
Sorry to hear your bad news TC.
Check them all if they have been close.

Back
Top Bottom