Coffee's 2nd Grow Featuring Slutty Runts Autoflower

New to do list
  1. Get a inline, currently trying to get a cheap on on EBay stuck in a bidding war
  2. Carbon filter and duct, I wanted to try to make a carbon filter at work but I’m told the carbon is expensive
  3. Get pests under control, when this grow is done probably bug bombing the tent
  4. Smoke a joint, gotta take a break you know?
  5. Finally, figure out humidity etc hoping the inline will control it with the controller we will see how it goes
That’s the current to do list I’m buying nutrients and other supplies slowly while we wait for the first grow to finish, my goal is to have everything a week before maybe amend some soil before then possibly create a super soil using hp-pro mix that might be to advanced oh well figure it out as I go!

Also might grab some more auto seeds to make a SCOG still on the fence with it
Yep, and before you know it you've got grow kit all over the place :rofl:
A word of advice - don't waste your time trying to save a bit of cash esp fans, filters, lamps and extra-esp on FleaBay
Buy cheap, buy twice, and you have some crap kit until you realize

Yep, and before you know it you've got grow kit all over the place :rofl:
A word of advice - don't waste your time trying to save a bit of cash esp fans, filters, lamps and extra-esp on FleaBay
Buy cheap, buy twice, and you have some crap kit until you realize
The one I’m bidding on is from a non-sponsor but it’s a well known company I don’t think I’m going to win it only willing to do $60 max and I know it’s worth way more but ya makes sense I think this is the 2nd time I used eBay in about 20 years first time was for paracord.

Thank you for the words of wisdom though sir Growings :)

The one I’m bidding on is from a non-sponsor but it’s a well known company I don’t think I’m going to win it only willing to do $60 max and I know it’s worth way more but ya makes sense I think this is the 2nd time I used eBay in about 20 years first time was for paracord.

Thank you for the words of wisdom though sir Growings :)
Good morning T.C. hope everything is going well today. :ciao:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Good morning T.C. hope everything is going well today. :ciao:

Bill
Hey Bill sorry I missed your message :( hope you and Stacy had a great day? I watched a very angry swan chase after old people to stubburn to listen either way it was fun :)

So question for @Roy Growin when I'm ready can I change the look of the intro I want to try and provide more info and make it look so non grower

Hey Bill sorry I missed your message :( hope you and Stacy had a great day? I watched a very angry swan chase after old people to stubburn to listen either way it was fun :)

So question for @Roy Growin when I'm ready can I change the look of the intro I want to try and provide more info and make it look so non grower
I think its @mark Ocean who does that.
But Roy can tell you.

Bill

Whoa whoa whoa I'm late oh so very late ... Awesome new tent and sweet sponsor light growmie.... Im super happy things are on the up and up for ya.

I'll be in and out now that I'm all caught up...

FYI I love the strain name and the picture.... Definitely has a grand theft auto vibe to it

Hi TC hope all is well with you today
Editing threads is not really an option - it would be a full time job for some poor sod
You posted what you thought at the time and it stays on record
Besides, that way we can all see how much your skills are improving :cool:
Have a great day Amigo

Hi TC hope all is well with you today
Editing threads is not really an option - it would be a full time job for some poor sod
You posted what you thought at the time and it stays on record
Besides, that way we can all see how much your skills are improving :cool:
Have a great day Amigo
Hey no problem my man figured I’d ask :) and your right I didn’t look at it that way and you have a even better day my friend

Whoa whoa whoa I'm late oh so very late ... Awesome new tent and sweet sponsor light growmie.... Im super happy things are on the up and up for ya.

I'll be in and out now that I'm all caught up...

FYI I love the strain name and the picture.... Definitely has a grand theft auto vibe to it
Hey it’s all good happy we haven’t even popped beans yet and thank you for the kind words been a journey thus far and still more craziness to go down for sure hahaa

Hiya TwelveC. Setup coming along nicely. Do you need your exhaust asap or just for the upcoming grow, giving you time? Obv. the inline's another matter.
Sorry I messed the message there RD not sure yet I ordered the inline going to see what scrap I have at work to see if making a exhaust will work

Back
Top Bottom